/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do divorced women get?

Hayaa8
04-29-2017, 09:11 AM
As salam alaikum

I would like to know what do divorced women get in janna?

Do they get there last husband as I heard in a lecture or do they choose?...

For me to go back to my last husband in Janna after a divorce is kind of hard to swallow....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
04-30-2017, 12:30 AM
No if you divorce him then you arnt gonna be with him you get one husband and according to mufti menk the women who get reject by men in this world will be more valuable then any other women in the here after also according to nouman ali khan the woman will also get the hoor he went in a in depth translation of the Quran and the hoor and he talked about how the words are intended for all humans and not specific genders and scholars misinterpreted it soooo yea you'll have a husband and everything every one in jannah will be married so don't worry about it Your going to be married to whoever your married to before you die if your divorced your old guy has no ties to you

Hayaa8
05-01-2017, 05:53 AM
Thank you Bobby for giving me the answer my nervous system wanted

Shukria

May Allah give you Soo much happiness in this dunya and the hereafter

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.