/* */

PDA

View Full Version : urgent question about masturbation

anonymous
04-30-2017, 03:35 AM
salam

i just woke up now and not sure if i had a dream about masturbating or i actually masturbated while sleeping. im unsure and cant remember. is it obligatory to do ghusl in this situation?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
04-30-2017, 03:58 AM
If I can't find did not get to the peak (where you ejaculate) and there's semon then your fine fun if you have semon on your underwhere u must do ghusl also even if u didn't masterbated and u have a wet dream u must do ghusl

anonymous
04-30-2017, 04:11 AM
i'm a female

Bobbyflay23
04-30-2017, 05:11 AM
Females can ejaculate too I honestly don't know if females have to even do ghusl after masterbating because according to the teachers at school the fluid they have is the same as the stuff in your nose snot but if you did have to do ghusl after masterbating then either way u have to do ghusl because you had a wet dream and even if it was not a wet dream u masterbated but so yea if the scholars have ruled that females must do ghusl after masterbating then you have to since either way you emitted sexual fluids and if the scholars have ruled that females do not need to do ghusl after masterbating then no need to do ghusl alhu Alam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-30-2017, 08:28 AM
:salam:

Just do ghusl. Takes 10-15 min max.

https://islamqa.info/en/6010 (you have to do ghusl - if you notice some fluids)

Allahu alam.

azc
04-30-2017, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salam i just woke up now and not sure if i had a dream about masturbating or i actually masturbated while sleeping. im unsure and cant remember. is it obligatory to do ghusl in this situation?
ghusl is always preferable in such cases

anonymous
05-01-2017, 03:08 AM
i didnt do ghusl

do i have to repeat my prayers?

Bobbyflay23
05-01-2017, 04:34 AM
I would recommend it but no one can force you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.