/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I believe Allah will make it possible

Abdelkader
04-30-2017, 11:36 AM
Here's the deal. i want to be a professional goalkeeper and my height at the age of 18 is 5ft 9. I need at least 4 more inches to be pro because all pro goalies are at least that height. I believe Allah will help, do you think it's possible because I think that yes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-30-2017, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdelkader
Here's the deal. i want to be a professional goalkeeper and my height at the age of 18 is 5ft 9. I need at least 4 more inches to be pro because all pro goalies are at least that height. I believe Allah will help, do you think it's possible because I think that yes.
Assalamu alaykum,

Allah swt does listen to and respond to every supplication we make to Him, yes. However when it comes to certain things which have been written for us already such as our skin colour, what family we are born into, our gender ect then there is not really much benefit for us in changing that if Allah swt has prescribed that to us for a reason. He will only do what is best for both our religion and our worldly life.

I would also like to say that even if you were to remain at this height, it doesn't mean you cannot be a goalkeeper. I understand that the standard for that industry is a lot taller, but with enough will and determination nothing can stand in your way. There have been many professional goalkeepers shorter than that, as long as you train well, it shouldn't be an impediment. Take a look at this: http://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/T...al-Goalkeepers

That said, you're only 18, and males can continue to grow until they're 21 and even 25. Height is largely inherited, but with the right diet and exercise you could reach your maximum potential.

Allah swt knows best.

Abdelkader
04-30-2017, 12:13 PM
Thank you for your words

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.