/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sultan and the Saint

Silas
05-01-2017, 12:47 AM
I took the family to see a special premier showing of the film "The Sultan and the Saint" today in Chicago

This film was created by independent Muslim American filmmakers in the US (the UPF) with fund raising from various organizations such as the Islamic Foundation, Mohammed Webb Foundation, and many others. Jeremy Irons volunteered to do the narration.

The film is primarily about the meeting between the Sultan Al-Malik Al-Kamil and the Italian saint Francis of Assisi, set in the backdrop of the 5th Crusade. There was special attention made to connect some of the issues in the film with the events of today.

I highly recommend the film. More info here:

https://www.sultanandthesaintfilm.com/about-the-film/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
10-12-2022, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OceanHoo
Sultan Bahoo is one of the most popular saint of Islam. He preached the teachings of Prophet Mohammad pbuh and his heritage of Faqr. For this purpose, he spent his entire life to grant spiritual beneficence to the seekers of Allah so they attain closeness to Allah. Even today people beg at Sultan Bahoo shrine for spiritual progress while others pledge allegiance to his spiritual descendant Sultan ul Ashiqeen.

Visit Our website: Sultan Bahoo
Wait...
People go to the shrine of Sultan Bahoo to pray and beg for spiritual progress?

I have never heard of sultan Bahoo, but this here smells like shirk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.