/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should I expect from an interview at Ebrahim College?

Natxtalia
05-04-2017, 12:43 PM
As salamu alaykum,
I have applied for a Hadiths course at Ebrahim College and now I have an interview for next week...I'm a little worried to be honest.
Does anyone know what to expect?

I greatly appreciate it.
Jazakh'Allah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Walaikum Asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Natxtalia
As salamu alaykum,
I have applied for a Hadiths course at Ebrahim College and now I have an interview for next week...I'm a little worried to be honest.
Does anyone know what to expect?

I greatly appreciate it.
Jazakh'Allah Khair.
I'm not familiar with this college, but interviews from schools usually involve them wanting to see how committed you are, where your focus is at, what you plan to gain, and why you are interested in their programs and school. So reflect on these questions and relate to them how important this experience would be for you and why.

Zeal
05-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Wa alaykum salam

Dont be too worried. They're really nice and inviting and I know a sister that got into the aalimah with little/no knowledge. It should be no problem inshallah you get in

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.