/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it sinful if i don't try my best?

.alhamdulillah.
05-06-2017, 04:28 PM
I could maybe become a doctor or something which requires tons of studying, but it is just so hard for me to focus, work hard, and just do it.....

Like, I just don't like studying school stuff and don't care to do it...

Would it be fine if maybe I didn't push myself as far as I can, but settled for something less, as long as it is enough to provide for my family?

Just to add to that too, I just want a simple life, not overexert myself, but stay focused on my deen, and have a job with which I can provide for myself and family what is required....
But then I have this thought in my head, that doing that would be wrong, because if I have financial difficulties in the future and cannot provide for my family, Allah will blame me because I didn't work harder to be able to make more.... the line of thinking seems ridiculous and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Islam, but how do I get rid of that, like Islamically what evidence can get rid of that thought?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.