Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
05-08-2017, 02:48 AM
@Scimitar

Will you say something on this topic?

M.I.A.
05-08-2017, 02:52 PM
I dont understand?

If your life ISN'T war.. count yourself lucky.

But im not a pacifist by choice so.. i very much regret who i am.

I dont know if god has a place for those not at war with the world..
The paradox of being put into your place.

Scimitar
05-09-2017, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@Scimitar

Will you say something on this topic?
in sha Allah, when I have some time akhi. So busy this week.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
05-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Assalaam alaikum bro azc,

The Crusader story doesn't begin in France nor England... but in Norway.

In that Viking thread, I told the Viking that I have information which may not be so acceptable to Norsemen.

The Vikings have a shared DNA and descend from the Scythian. Before I move any further, I want you to know that in my research, I have discovered (and also believe) that Ya'juj and Ma'juj races were the Scythian and Turanian tribes. Ancient historian, Herodotus, among others claimed the two races consisted of approximately 24 tribes. Ibn Kathir also mentions that Ya'juj wa Ma'juj consist of a similar number of tribes and also claimed they were from the north eastern nations.

A note before I carry on. Many Muslims believe that the barrier built by Dhul Qarnayn was built to protect the whole of humanity from the pillaging and corruptions of ya'juj wa ma'juj... but this is NO TRUE.

The barrier was built to protect a people who lived in a valley, between parallel mountains which narrowed into a gorge. How did Muslims end up believing Ya'juj wa Ma'juj were blocked from the whole of humanity? Do we not read with deliberation? We should.

The barrier was built to protect a small nation which lived between two mountains in a valley - that is all. Barring this, Ya'juj and Ma'juj had free reign over the territories they lived in. They were nomadic, not sedentary, meaning their excursions would see them pillage and loot any other settled nations when the pastures they relied on, were not fruiting for their animals (the horse and the sheep/goat). They were a travelling folk.

Small wonder then, that one of the tribes of the Scythian group (Ya'juj) ended up settling the furthest North, Scandinavia - what we today call, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland etc.

In Christian prophecy, Gog and Magog will attack Jerusalem from the NORTH.

In Islamic prophecy, Gog and Magog (Ya'juj wa Ma'juj) will drink from lake Tiberias before entering the Holy Land - Jerusalem.

in the 8th century CE, the Vikings (Norsemen) landed on Lindesfarne, in England - a beach side town in north west England. It was a town which had a Christian monastery on it. The Monks saw the Longboats of the Vikings and immediately consulted biblical prophecy and recognised these Norsemen as the scourge of the earth.

These Vikings ended up battling with the peoples's of western European nations such as Germany, France and England (the three main nations involved in world political manuverings today) and then the Vikings took the name of "Norman" - the morphology from Norseman, to Norman, in order to"normalise" their otherwise very telling lineage.

These Normans - became the first Knights Templar - this is where it gets interesting. See, at this time, in the 10th century CE, Jerusalem was ruled by Muslims and Jews, Christians and Muslims lived in peace with each other in the "City of Peace" - "Dar Us Salaam" - what we call - Jerusalem.

The Normans, knew that Jerusalem was the most prized jewel of the world. The center of all mankinds focus as the only place which had people of all three Abrahamic traditions living in harmony with each other to such an extent, that the whole city was blessed and overflowing with wealth.

And the Scythian DNA kicks in.

The Normans wrote to the Pope in Rome, who was from the Catholic Church and not the Eastern Orthodox of the Christians who lived inside of Jerusalem's walls. The Normans whet the appetite of the Pope, and told him, "we will be the army of Christ if you accept us as Christians who will fight for your cause and return Jerusalem to you" - the Pope was elated and granted them permission to invade Jerusalem... but wait, Jerusalem was NEVER Rome's. Maybe as a vassal state, but never "owned" by the Romans. So the Pope was wrong to grant them permission to invade Jerusalem. This was a corruption about to take place in the land of Jerusalem, in the name of God. Can you imagine? You won't have to - this is REAL history.

So the Crusades were justifed and these Normans got given honour as Knights Templar. They had adopted the Christian faith as a matter of pragmatism only, they did not believe in God as you will discover soon enough.

On the way to Jerusalem, as they neared it, they came to Lake Tiberias, which is directly north of Jerusalem and the only water source that could feed an army of templars and the farmers and hanger-on's who joined them on this "unholy crusade". This fulfilled the Muslim prophecy, while the fact that they hailed from the furthest North, fulfiled Judeo-Christian prophecy - all in one foul swoop.

For when they entered Jerusalem, they slayed the folk without hesitation, even killing people of their own faith, Christians without hesitation. I don't have to go into details here regarding the rape of the city, we have it all in historical records.

But these pragmatic Norsemen, who adopted Christianity as a means to wealth and not spiritual gain, had done what they came for - they'd take Jerusalem. Now they wanted to know its secrets. And so, with some investigation and digging, they found the tablets (scrolls and books and the like) of magic which Solomon pbuh the Prophet had confiscated from the Israelites - the Norsemen found these confiscated works under the throne of Solomon, and recognised these held a mystical and powerful enchantment for them. They went to the Muslim Imam's who they'd held hostage and told them "translate for us or die". The Muslims died because they didn't know the ancient language these incantations were written in. Next the Norse Templar Crusaders went to the Christian priese and offered them the same - the Christian priests refused and died, claiming they didn't understand the ancient text at all. So finally they went to the Jewish Rabbi's and the Rabbi's recognising the importance and value of such magic, struck a deal with the Templars.

The Rabbi's told the Jews, with knowledge of these works, you will be Kings of Men, and So will we (jews) if you agree wot work with us - if not - then kill us now.

The Templar Crusader Norsemen found this strange and so, asked the Rabbi's what the works will be. So the Rabbi's informed the Ya'juj Crusaders that these tablets contain the magic which was given out in babylon with which men rule over kings and become like gods.

The Templar Ya'juj appetite was whetted.

The Rabbi's told the Templars Ya'juj, "you've lost this war, Salahuddin will defeat you, your days are numbered, and this city will fall again to Muslim rule and we would prefer it if the city was under join Christian and Jewish rule instead - however - we are theologically opposed to each other - enemies to each other - so we must work our plan in secret and over the course of centuries, for verily many a King has had his sights on Jerusalem, but this city is the city of God, and so not any King can take it - we must usher in the end time for the return to be complete.

And like this, two powerful and secretive movements were fomented.

Both were Zionist in objective.

1) Kabbalah (jewish)
2) Freemasonry (christian)

And we know why the ayah in the Qur'an makes sense now:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. - Qur'an 5:51

This verse describes the alliance the Crusader templar yajuj norsemen did with the corrupt rabbi's of Jerusalem.

And the past 1000 years have been all about the return to Israel.

In 1978 that return was complete. By the 80's the Freemasons had "come out of the closet" so to speak, and became a public fraternity, not a secret one. Meanwhile, Kabbalah also opened it's doors to the public and any Jew who wishes to discover the mystic arts can become a kabbalist.

What I have shared, is in brief - without references and evidences - if I did that, I'd have to write a book, over a few volumes.

So please - do not ask me to prove my statements - instead, use this information as a skeletal framework which you will attempt to flesh out with your own research.

If you need any pointers of help or clarification on matters, let me know in sh'Allah.

And Allah knows best,

Scimi

Scimitar
05-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Yo azc - I entertained your request - why have you not returned the courtesy and commented on what I shared? I thought you was interested in Crusader history???

Scimi

Hayaa8
05-13-2017, 03:32 PM
As Salam alaikum

The crusaders want us to walk nude without hijab and celebrate birthdays to christmas...
The Pope has many secrets...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.