/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The BIg Black Shadow Vs QURAN!!

AlRuqyaWaShifaa
05-08-2017, 05:06 PM
I happen to read a post on this about a true incident happened with someone where he started seeing this black shadow and where it followed him and how he got possessed with it then how he treated himself, kindly check and share your views

http://www.islamdepot.com/the-scary-...adow-vs-quran/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-08-2017, 07:38 PM
I see stuff all the time and hear stuff.

...not schizophrenic... buuuutt..

Its just a part of life, started maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

It just means that someone sees me before i see them.

Although recently iv had experiences of hearing names or voices and then seeing them the next day.

Part and parcel of not being able to move freely.

Or voices of relatives really loud..

Not on the telephone.

And then stuff happening.

Like hearing my cousin and then the next day hearing he had a baby masha'allah.

I know its not anything good, but its just how things are happening.

...i feel literally like its going to be avoiding banana skins from now on.

Maybe things will change.

..but a black shadow just shows lack of imagination.

Ha...ha...ha..

Its a strange world, i make no sense of it.

AlRuqyaWaShifaa
05-09-2017, 05:29 AM
You should probably get Ruqya then!! in sha Allah

Ruqya is a powerful weapon to fight evil eye, black magic, envy or jinns etc etc
Many people are witness to the power of the Quran, like the person mentioning the story above and how Quran saved him from a scary jinn and how he got rid of it.
And Allah knows best

azc
05-09-2017, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlRuqyaWaShifaa
I happen to read a post on this about a true incident happened with someone where he started seeing this black shadow and where it followed him and how he got possessed with it then how he treated himself, kindly check and share your views

http://www.islamdepot.com/the-scary-...adow-vs-quran/
It takes people to superstition....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
05-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Of course, within Islam black magic and possession is a reality but I feel some people and certain cultures have really inflated this issue until it seems to consume their lives.

I don't think they understand a balance is required, and when there is no balance they fall into things such amulets or pirs or I know people who roll balls of flour and put them on the gas to ward away black magic....

Ruqya is sufficient in'sha'Allah for all spiritual ailments, and we also need to understand when there may not be black magic or possession but a case of mental illness (which is very different) and needs treatment from a professional doctor. We've been given the Qur'an as a guidance and protection and that's all we need, all those other potions and rituals don't belong in our religion.

M.I.A.
05-09-2017, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
It takes people to superstition....
Exactly lol, dont know if he was praying before or reciting the quran or listening to it..

But a depravity of thought takes time to correct.

And pretending to be religious should make not being religious.. a little harder to do.

You dont really need anything else.

..kpax

Scimitar
05-09-2017, 03:46 PM
true cases of possession are as rare as rocking horse poop.

Scimi

M.I.A.
05-09-2017, 09:38 PM
O_o

https://youtu.be/6zkL91LzCMc

fromelsewhere
05-09-2017, 09:47 PM
So much magic on this forum! Stories of possession, evil stares, hearing voices, seeing supernatural phenomena, black spells, dark shadows... My, my! I am super envious of you guys. I have never seen or heard any paranormal phenomena myself. If only flying unicorns whose blood gives eternal life existed! (A quick rant on Big Black Shadows and Big Black Magic that so many posters on here seem to acutely fear).

Insaanah
05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Greetings fromelsewhere,

While we are not to ascribe every bad happening to magic, please note, for your info, that it is part of our beliefs that magic exists, and the evil eye exists.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.