/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question on if im married now that I reverted back to Islam

Findingmyway247
05-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Okay I was married September 10th 2016 to my Husband a couple weeks after marriage I found out I was pregnant Alhamdulillah I was a new revert to Islam and I had issues within myself I left my husband and went back to Christianity:( but recently I was guided back to Islam by Allah Masha Allah:) im now tryin to figure out now Insha Allah that I have came back to Islam are me and my husband still married now that i came back I am not sure I want to please Allah and do whats right can somebody please help me find a hadith on this or anything shedding knowledge on this please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
05-09-2017, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Findingmyway247
Okay I was married September 10th 2016 to my Husband a couple weeks after marriage I found out I was pregnant Alhamdulillah I was a new revert to Islam and I had issues within myself I left my husband and went back to Christianity:( but recently I was guided back to Islam by Allah Masha Allah:) im now tryin to figure out now Insha Allah that I have came back to Islam are me and my husband still married now that i came back I am not sure I want to please Allah and do whats right can somebody please help me find a hadith on this or anything shedding knowledge on this please help
I am a bit confused as your profile states that you are still a christian.

Findingmyway247
05-09-2017, 09:16 PM
I have not been on here for some time now have not changed it I am going to do that now that you have pointed it out thank you

AbdurRahman.
05-09-2017, 09:18 PM
:wa:

afaik a muslim man can marry christian woman too, so your re-converting to christianity shouldn't disolve the marriage, but if he divorced you [once you left him] verbally by saying it to anyone or by saying it to himself than this will be a divorce, but if he hasn't than all should be ok, however i'm just a google shaykh so do verify from scholar! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Findingmyway247
05-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Okay gratitude do you know where I can find anything on google or a Hadith on this anything with help please the Shiek is researching it im doing my research to try and help the process along

Findingmyway247
05-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Not sure how to change it since im not a full member. That is not accurate Im a Muslimah Alhamdulillah

Umm♥Layth
05-09-2017, 09:40 PM
You could have stayed in t he marriage while remaining Christian. What is/was your husband's stance? have you spoken to him? Have you given birth?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.