/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What type of hijab is this?

marcus2575
05-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Hi. I couldnr find any categories accosiated with fashion oe clothing so im posts this here instead. I have been very much interested in islam even if im christian and whats interests me more is the fashion. There is a beautiful style of hijab im looking the name for and want to know more about.

I tried to find picture of it but it was very diificult because there were picture of many other hijabs that starts to become a trend but after a long search on tv shows and a search on my school pictures i managed to find 4 pics of the hijab type.

[pic removed]

My big question is what this type of hijab is called and how you spell it in arabic? I live in a quarter where many muslims livs and i see most childrens are wearing it but rarely the adults and i wonder why?. It feels like its dying and its pretty sad if it does so because its a very beautiful hijab.

Also i wonder if there are bloggers who uses this type of hijab?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi,

format_quote Originally Posted by marcus2575
My big question is what this type of hijab is called and how you spell it in arabic? I live in a quarter where many muslims livs and i see most childrens are wearing it but rarely the adults and i wonder why?. It feels like its dying and its pretty sad if it does so because its a very beautiful hijab.
This is called the Amira hijaab. Kids usually wear it because it's easy for them to put on. It's a two-piece hijaab: a small piece which goes on first, similar to a bandana, which functions to push the hair back and keep it secure, and the 2nd, larger, piece goes over it to fully cover the neck and rest of the head.

marcus2575
05-09-2017, 09:47 PM
How does you spell al amira in arabic and is there any blogger wearing this?

I also have no idea what just happened to the picture.

marcus2575
05-09-2017, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Hi,

This is called the Amira hijaab. Kids usually wear it because it's easy for them to put on. It's a two-piece hijaab: a small piece which goes on first, similar to a bandana, which functions to push the hair back and keep it secure, and the 2nd, larger, piece goes over it to fully cover the neck and rest of the head.
I forgot to ask if you also know where i can read more about this hijab?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
05-09-2017, 10:23 PM
How does you spell al amira in arabic and is there any blogger wearing this?
In Arabic it's written like this: حجاب الاميرة (Hijaab al amira)

I wouldn't know which bloggers are wearing it. WHy do you ask?

I removed the pictures since they show the faces of women.

I forgot to ask if you also know where i can read more about this hijab?
I don't..there's not really any relevant "history" behind it. It's just a style of hijaab made for convenience.

Hijaab though is worn by Muslim woman and does have a history.

May I ask why you're interested considering you are a male?

sister herb
05-09-2017, 10:25 PM

This happened to your picture: moderator removed it.

Last edited by *charisma*; 1 Hour Ago at 12:14 AM. Reason: pic removed

marcus2575
05-09-2017, 11:05 PM

I wouldn't know which bloggers are wearing it. WHy do you ask?
I ask because i found girls with hijab very beautiful especially with this amira just as i finds girl who wears trenchcoat to be hot. Im not planning to wear it or something like that if you thoughts so.

I removed the pictures since they show the faces of women. ?
Sorry if i got this wrong but do you mean its against the rules to show faces?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.