/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Goals

hend.abuauf
05-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Imagine there is a sale in you favorite store for just one day, what would you do? You won’t waste time you, would go and make the best out of it. Ramadan is a sale month. Sale on good deeds and rewards. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said: may a man upon whom Ramadan enters and then passes, before he is forgiven, be humiliated”. Don’t waste time, set your Ramadan goals, make your list and go. Here are some goals to help you not miss the sale:

http://omuslimun.com/10-ramadan-goals/

if it was beneficial to you, please share it :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
05-11-2017, 03:48 AM
Besides doing some good deeds I try my best to abstain from sins particularly backbiting, stay away from people and internet.
I prefer recitation of Quran in this month. And
Keeping silent or sleeping is better than useless talks with friends

hend.abuauf
05-11-2017, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Besides doing some good deeds I try my best to abstain from sins particularly backbiting, stay away from people and internet.
I prefer recitation of Quran in this month. And
Keeping silent or sleeping is better than useless talks with friends
staying away from sins is more important than doing good because insha'Allah you will get used to stay away from them outside Ramadan as well

azc
05-11-2017, 08:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hend.abuauf
staying away from sins is more important than doing good because insha'Allah you will get used to stay away from them outside Ramadan as well
I have experienced that if I stay away from sin I don't feel thirst.

Right now temperature is more than 40 degree Celsius, sometimes it reaches 45 degree in Ramadan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
05-11-2017, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hend.abuauf
Imagine there is a sale in you favorite store for just one day, what would you do? You won’t waste time you, would go and make the best out of it. Ramadan is a sale month. Sale on good deeds and rewards. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said: may a man upon whom Ramadan enters and then passes, before he is forgiven, be humiliated”. Don’t waste time, set your Ramadan goals, make your list and go. Here are some goals to help you not miss the sale:http://omuslimun.com/10-ramadan-goals/if it was beneficial to you, please share it :)
:jz: for sharing this beautiful stuff....

FinalNyc
08-18-2017, 05:22 AM
Nice information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.