/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah.

whosebob
05-11-2017, 11:14 AM
We as believers must share information with others, so that others may also learn something. What took us lots of time and effort can easily be shared with those that are eager to learn, inshallah. So share something, inshallah. What is your favourite hadith? What is you favourite quote? etc

Here is mine.

Allah is supreme, yet he takes a created being as a friend, mashallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-12-2017, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure if we can say this is a 'jewel', but personally feel that many (myself primarily) do things out of routine, expectations or what is felt to be normal course of living when we are rewarded for our actions based on our intentions. The intention is only counted if the deed is in Allah's cause. So, the fact that i work daily to get my pay at the end of the month to pay my bills etc gets nothing in the form of rewards... But if my intention was to go out and work because Allah tells us to earn an honest living and to take care of our responsibilities etc it counts for something. Very 'fine' distinction but there is one.

Very difficult to tune my head on this one... (Correct me if i am mistaken)..

:peace:

Bobbyflay23
05-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Read ayatul kursi after every prayer to be garenteed jannah I believe the Hadith is classified as sahih but some scholars say it's Hassan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.