/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khutbas/islamic site

cinnamonrolls1
05-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Salam all, i just wanted to let you know that their is a tumblr blog called partytilfajr which is ran by an imam(i think? im not sure if he still is) he answers questions and has some great posts. if you check his index he has answered a lot of questions and his answers are great. His khutbas are also very good. He's very accessible to young folk, and his posts/khutbas have definately cleared up a lot of misconceptions. By the way, he is 100% a strong,practising muslim, his username is just a joke( wallah, i promise lol). Anyway if any of you have time maybe check him out, to see his previously answered questions just search up partytilfajr index. if you want khutba's just search up partytilfajr khutba.
Anyway he's a great source for info and my dad even likes his khutba's! lol.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
05-13-2017, 06:24 AM
:jz:

I always take islamic advice with a handful of salt from those who don't grow their beard however.

cinnamonrolls1
05-13-2017, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
:jz:

I always take islamic advice with a handful of salt from those who don't grow their beard however.
oh okay, if your referring to his profile pic he said thats an old pic

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.