/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm just sick and tired of other people

.alhamdulillah.
05-13-2017, 11:05 PM
Like it's like whenever I am in the company of others, my iman just tanks. I don't have good Muslim friends because there are none in my area. The closest I have is a 40+ year old uncle who is into the deen and nice, but nothing else.

Family always talking useless stuff and whenever I sit around them I end up talking too, it serves no purpose, and I feel like my iman goes does. I would rather just be silent and alone!!!!!

But then I have parents pushing me, and then when you talk to them you just kind of get lost in the emotions and say some thing you don't want to.... and end up sinning....

Maybe I take it too hard on myself, I don't know, but I am tired of sinning and akways feelings like I am doing the wrong thing, and being around others just makes that happen.

Like my parents want me to pick a career already since I am done with college and have no direction right now, but when we talk about it the conservation goes all over the place, I end up thinking like I have a choice, this and this will happen, I wil do this. and then afterwards I soon realize i am not putting my trust in Allah and boom I just hate it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-14-2017, 12:32 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bro you gotta be more proactive in your life. I know you want some good company around you, but don't dwell on it so much because it really doesn't matter much. In the end, everything you do comes from your own will. You also can attract good company by doing good deeds.

There are a million things you can do instead of wasting your time sitting down and talking. I'm assuming you're an adult so you're not restrained to sit around and do nothing with your life. If it happens that you are spending time with your family and talking you can change the subject to a more beneficial topic instead of idly chit chatting. You have to be the change you want to see around you. Don't let yourself believe that in order for you to change, you need anyone or that the people around you have to change or adhere to how you want things. It doesn't work like that.

What are you afraid of? Go and make positive changes in your life. What's the worst that could happen?

Bobbyflay23
05-14-2017, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
Like it's like whenever I am in the company of others, my iman just tanks. I don't have good Muslim friends because there are none in my area. The closest I have is a 40+ year old uncle who is into the deen and nice, but nothing else.

Family always talking useless stuff and whenever I sit around them I end up talking too, it serves no purpose, and I feel like my iman goes does. I would rather just be silent and alone!!!!!

But then I have parents pushing me, and then when you talk to them you just kind of get lost in the emotions and say some thing you don't want to.... and end up sinning....

Maybe I take it too hard on myself, I don't know, but I am tired of sinning and akways feelings like I am doing the wrong thing, and being around others just makes that happen.

Like my parents want me to pick a career already since I am done with college and have no direction right now, but when we talk about it the conservation goes all over the place, I end up thinking like I have a choice, this and this will happen, I wil do this. and then afterwards I soon realize i am not putting my trust in Allah and boom I just hate it.
I feel like it's a problem all over the ummah I myself go through the same problem I sorta stopped caring eventually I suggest not talking very much and just sit with them for the sake of allah and you can read Islamic stuff from the internet while doing so

azc
05-14-2017, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.

You may come in touch with tablighi jamat, if you wish

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.