View Full Version : Allahu Akbar

azc
05-14-2017, 02:38 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0U40aH...ient=mv-google

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
05-14-2017, 03:14 PM
:salam:

I am astounished. Truly a warning from Allah, and a miracle.

Allahu alam.

Bobbyflay23
05-14-2017, 05:14 PM
The fact that there where so many incidents means this has been happening since the beginning of time so I don't think it's a warning unless it just started happening

Serinity
05-14-2017, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
The fact that there where so many incidents means this has been happening since the beginning of time so I don't think it's a warning unless it just started happening
i still think it is a sign. Why? because most of us think that "no way will a mountain start collapsing upon us!" these videos shows that there is no escape from Allah :swt:

Allah :swt: could split the heavens asunder and make it fall upon us, Allahu alam. Never underestimate Allah :swt:

Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
05-14-2017, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
i still think it is a sign. Why? because most of us think that "no way will a mountain start collapsing upon us!" these videos shows that there is no escape from Allah :swt:

Allah :swt: could split the heavens asunder and make it fall upon us, Allahu alam. Never underestimate Allah :swt:

Allahu alam.
Oh I misunderstood what u meant by a sign I thought I meant a sign that allah is angry with people not a sign that you can't hide from allah

Serinity
05-14-2017, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Oh I misunderstood what u meant by a sign I thought I meant a sign that allah is angry with people not a sign that you can't hide from allah
Don't worry about it :D

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.