/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ways to soften your heart

hend.abuauf
05-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Hardening of the heart is a soul disease. in order to treat it we have to know its symptoms

A person with this disease is
  1. Never affected when reading or hearing the Quran
  2. Not affected on remembering Allah
  3. Never praying with reverence
  4. Never caring about what is happening to the Muslim nations
  5. Not feeling pity on seeing the poor or needy
  6. Never feeling pity on hearing or seeing oppression that occurs to someone, not to mention oppress others

if you have any of this symptoms we will tell you how to treat it

http://omuslimun.com/heart-soften/

please share it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-14-2017, 04:21 PM
Not feeling pity on seeing the poor or needy.

...im in a part of town where i get asked for money a lot.

Same faces.

Same conversation.

Nothing ever changes..

Feels like we all beg but i dont know what service they provide.

Hate to label them as gamblers and addicts of various persuits..

Because suspicion is a bad thing.

Even the charity collectors seem a little pressing around our ends.

hend.abuauf
05-14-2017, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Not feeling pity on seeing the poor or needy.

...im in a part of town where i get asked for money a lot.

Same faces.

Same conversation.

Nothing ever changes..

Feels like we all beg but i dont know what service they provide.

Hate to label them as gamblers and addicts of various persuits..

Because suspicion is a bad thing.

Even the charity collectors seem a little pressing around our ends.
I dont feel pity either when people beg for money because asking for money is disliked in islam specially when you find a strong capable man asking but i feel pity when i see someone who works very hard to strive to feed his children without asking people or an orphan who lost both his father and mother, or people who are forced to leave their countries without their wealth after being wealthy in their countries, may Allah protect us from these situations

M.I.A.
05-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Yep.

The concept of home is a strange one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
And most important aspect of this issue is that despite having these or similar symptoms he doesn't realize of being affected by this disease.

Serinity
05-14-2017, 05:48 PM
:salam:

Lots of listening to Qur'aan, befriend Allah-fearing people, find good company, and befriend good, pious people.

The thing about disease, and especially, delusion, is many times, people don't see their delusion, and by Allah :swt:, it is a BLESSING from Allah :swt: that we are aware of corruption, aware of our weaknesses!!

That is what helped me. Tho, my best company is this forum lol, in terms of deen.

You will die the way you live, so live for Allah :swt: alone, do everything for His :swt: sake, and give in charity, and may Allah :swt: help us in times of difficulty, especially when dying. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.