/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for me....:(

Mustafa16
05-18-2017, 01:03 AM
I told my mother's friend's father about the conflict between me and my father, and he told me it was not right, some of the things my father was doing....he arranged for a trusted man to have a talk with my father about why he should not punish me with not talking with me and cutting off ties whenever I misbehave, especially when we live far apart and talking is all we have.....i called him after trying to get my mother to talk to me about the clinical depression my doctor diagnosed me with. She said, as always, that she got up very early and was very tired, and wanted to sleep.....(poor lady, she works so hard as a single mother, and doesn't even have time to talk to me).....i called the trusted adult, and broke down crying about my depression.....he said that he would have someone talk to my father, and he advised me to make dua and make plenty of zikr.....he also said i could talk to him....please make dua for me and my clinical depression, for me and my father to reconcile, and me becoming a better Muslim.....also, side note: if you feel there is anyway i can be a better muslim based off of previous posts, please let me know. also, the trusted adult is an old man, and i fear he will die before i am standing on my own two feet...he is 72. EDIT: I also have a toxic relationship with my mother, and she constantly berates me and is abusive or neglectful towards me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-18-2017, 03:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

The way you perceive things and the way they truly are seem to differ. Perhaps this has to do with your autism.
I heard there are social skills training for those who have autism. Have you ever participated in anything like that? It might be helpful for you.

May allah ease your affairs ameen.

muslim brother
05-19-2017, 07:46 PM
may allah taala help you my friend

you are surely being tested

may ease come quick

patience till then inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.