i do, im a girl tho

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 03:14 PM
however, why do you want to watch hijabi youtubers? your profile says ur a guy

Zeal
05-20-2017, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
however, why do you want to watch hijabi youtubers? your profile says ur a guy
It's not that I would ukhti but it's for d3wah purposes for those who may be ignorant to this

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
It's not that I would ukhti but it's for d3wah purposes for those who may be ignorant to this
ohhh okay, i was like what? lol

Zeal
05-20-2017, 04:11 PM
ohhh okay, i was like what? lol
You'd be surprised at the number of brothers that actually watch hijabi youtubers

They're not all really religious and some make vlogs with their husbands so it's not rare to find brothers watching these things

But lol i would never

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 04:14 PM
You'd be surprised at the number of brothers that actually watch hijabi youtubers

They're not all really religious and some make vlogs with their husbands so it's not rare to find brothers watching these things

But lol i would never
yeah, Dina tokio's husband has a youtube i think tho? its called something like narky by nature

Serinity
05-20-2017, 05:12 PM
:salam:

I don't really watch any Hijabi youtuber. If there is fear of fitnah, then not allowed.

Allahu alam.

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 05:13 PM
i watch them occasionally however i don't agree with a lot of them tbh, excessive makeup etc, however some were useful when i first started wearing hijab

Zeal
05-20-2017, 06:12 PM
yeah, Dina tokio's husband has a youtube i think tho? its called something like narky by nature
Yhh I have a friend that likes his channel but they're both starring in each others videos anyway

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 06:13 PM
Yhh I have a friend that likes his channel but they're both starring in each others videos anyway
oh cool, who's the friend?

Zeal
05-20-2017, 06:15 PM
i watch them occasionally however i don't agree with a lot of them tbh, excessive makeup etc, however some were useful when i first started wearing hijab
Yh I dislike that alot and it can have a big impact on the younger ones like I've seen a niqabi ditch her niqab begin to dress like dina after she started watching her videos

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Yh I dislike that alot and it can have a big impact on the younger ones like I've seen a niqabi ditch her niqab begin to dress like dina after she started watching her videos
oh :( theres nothing wrong with wanting to look good however you shouldnt let other people influence something like that

Zeal
05-20-2017, 06:16 PM
oh cool, who's the friend?
A practising brother

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 06:17 PM
A practising brother
ah, sid(narky) is funny and all however theres a lot of swearing on his channel :/

Zeal
05-20-2017, 06:58 PM
ah, sid(narky) is funny and all however theres a lot of swearing on his channel :/
Yep he's a jolly lad but there's that and his wife usually stars in his video's. They make dawah at times too however so atleast thats good

May Allah guide them both ameen

Muslimah inshal
05-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Assalamu Alaikum guys ! I hope you are doing well inshallah .
I have a little advice and I hope you don't take it to your heart . You can talk about other people without their presence but don't mention their name because it is considered backbiting and it's even better if you don't talk about that particular person and tell it to her/ him .
Sorry I just wanted to give that little advice. I'm not trying to offend .

cinnamonrolls1
05-20-2017, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
I have a little advice and I hope you don't take it to your heart . You can talk about other people without their presence but don't mention their name because it is considered backbiting and it's even better if you don't talk about that particular person and tell it to her/ him .
Don't apologise, you are 100% correct, i try to not backbite, but unfortunately it happens sometimes. :( will def try and remember not to in future

Zeal
05-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Wa alaykumsalam

:jz: for the reminder

It's fine however if it's to warn from wrongdoing

https://islamqa.info/en/105391

May Allah forgive us if we have crossed any limits

Muslimah inshal
05-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Wa alaykumsalam

:jz: for the reminder

It's fine however if it's to warn from wrongdoing

https://islamqa.info/en/105391

May Allah forgive us if we have crossed any limits
Oh jazaka allahu Khaira al jaza-a for sharing . I didn't know that . Whenever I hear someone talking about someone I always tell him/ her not to do so and sometimes they just don't listen . But anyways thanks for the link .

Zeal
05-20-2017, 10:25 PM
Oh jazaka allahu Khaira al jaza-a for sharing . I didn't know that . Whenever I hear someone talking about someone I always tell him/ her not to do so and sometimes they just don't listen . But anyways thanks for the link .

Atleast you are doing your part as muslim to forbid the evil so may Allah reward you for that.

talibilm
05-21-2017, 01:00 AM
:sl:

This is an important & necessary question we all come across like watching new converts to Islam or Islamic lecture videos

We Men must avoid staring or looking at her beauty etc etc or admire her voice. If such a thing comes to your mind put off.

Like Bro @Serenity says if there is fear of fitna we should avoid it and though we watch with our intention to know & boost our eeman through her inspirational incidents events to islam , we better avoid the haram thing like looking at her face etc ( though Hadith had allowed the FIRST GLANCE ( imho if necessary just to know WHO it is ? But Not to know is she beautiful etc except you are searching for nikkah - only the first glance and NOT for minutes imo or the second glance )

Also its better for the Usual Female lecturers of Islam to come with a Niqab or do not expose their faces in Videos where every one can look at them . As we see Aisha :ra: giving lectures ONLY behind the curtain to the ghair maghram Sahabas though she was the Mother of Believers.

cinnamonrolls1
05-21-2017, 07:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm

This is an important & necessary question we all come across like watching new converts to Islam or Islamic lecture videos

We Men must avoid staring or looking at her beauty etc etc or admire her voice. If such a thing comes to your mind put off.

Like Bro @Serenity says if there is fear of fitna we should avoid it and though we watch with our intention to know & boost our eeman through her inspirational incidents events to islam , we better avoid the haram thing like looking at her face etc ( though Hadith had allowed the FIRST GLANCE ( imho if necessary just to know WHO it is ? But Not to know is she beautiful etc except you are searching for nikkah - only the first glance and NOT for minutes imo or the second glance )

Also its better for the Usual Female lecturers of Islam to come with a Niqab or do not expose their faces in Videos where every one can look at them . As we see Aisha :ra: giving lectures ONLY behind the curtain to the ghair maghram Sahabas though she was the Mother of Believers.
It is haram for yall to look at a woman's face? Im pretty sure it's okay, the face and hands are able to be uncovered in regards to hijab

noraina
05-21-2017, 11:25 AM
It is haram for yall to look at a woman's face? Im pretty sure it's okay, the face and hands are able to be uncovered in regards to hijab
It isn't haram to look at a woman's face, however, and this applies to women as well, staring at someone of the opposite gender unnecessarily and then developing feelings of attraction for them should be avoided because it can lead to greater harm.

That's why some level of segregation is encouraged in Islam and, if you are speaking to someone of the opposite gender for some necessary reason, you maintain modesty in your behaviour and words as well as the way you dress.

talibilm
05-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Cures & Solutions OF ISLAM are always aimed at roots so Shaitan 's first arrow is the eyes (from hadith) so that's why so much control on eye sight but Allahul aalam.

We just listen and obey to Allah's commandments the inside wisdom only Allah knows. This is just a speculation from humans like us.

Sakina'141
05-21-2017, 02:42 PM
May Allah swt guide them, Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has guided some to stay away from that and we should be thankful to Allah for that.

But some hijabis may not know/understand why it is not advised.

And there are some despite having perfect knowledge about rules on modesty and the reasons may still find it a big struggle to give up/stay away from.

Its a battle for some whilst for us its easy to stay away from.

May Allah swt guide us all closer to Him, Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
It isn't haram to look at a woman's face, however, and this applies to women as well, staring at someone of the opposite gender unnecessarily and then developing feelings of attraction for them should be avoided because it can lead to greater harm.

That's why some level of segregation is encouraged in Islam and, if you are speaking to someone of the opposite gender for some necessary reason, you maintain modesty in your behaviour and words as well as the way you dress.
Its about our thoughts in our mind when we talk with opposite gender. Ok, we can't control the thoughts of men we talk to out of necessity about us but we can make it obvious that the talk is only strictly business...personally, think its better for men to think you're some serious ice cold, romance killer then for them to think that you are being nice cause you like them.

LAst thing you want is someone you work with to think you may like them in romantic way and they think they may have a chance when you are really not interested at all and would never merry them in million years.

Its not just down to muslim men to lower their gaze...its also down to muslim women to make it clear that they don't play that game...hijab on the head alone is not enough to do that. Its about character. You can be nice and have strict character and everyone will know that you don't get involved with men at school or work. Its about the character and reputation you hold in the surrounding you work in.

noraina
05-21-2017, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17
Its about our thoughts in our mind when we talk with opposite gender. Ok, we can't control the thoughts of men we talk to out of necessity about us but we can make it obvious that the talk is only strictly business...personally, think its better for men to think you're some serious ice cold, romance killer then for them to think that you are being nice cause you like them.

LAst thing you want is someone you work with to think you may like them in romantic way and they think they may have a chance when you are really not interested at all and would never merry them in million years.

Its not just down to muslim men to lower their gaze...its also down to muslim women to make it clear that they don't play that game...hijab on the head alone is not enough to do that. Its about character. You can be nice and have strict character and everyone will know that you don't get involved with men at school or work. Its about the character and reputation you hold in the surrounding you work in.
My mother says the same to me subhanAllah. Keep a straight face, be polite and formal when speaking to non-mahrams so they know how to behave with you and keep a distance. From personal experience, it does have a difference in how men interact with you, unless they are all-out creeps lol. Too much smiling or laughing or 'chattering' is a no-no.

I'm known as the 'good-girl' and however much I'm teased for it that has worked in my favour many times alhamdulillah.

Zeal
05-21-2017, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina

Hmmm I have heard men have to even if there is no temptation but for women it's okay...

talibilm
05-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Hmmm I have heard men have to even if there is no temptation but for women it's okay...

If have temptation or NO temptation piety is avoiding staring other ghair maghram women since Allah says not to go EVEN NEAR ZINA ( staring into eyes of women with lust is zina through eyes as per hadith)

talibilm
05-21-2017, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17
May Allah swt guide them, Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has guided some to stay away from that and we should be thankful to Allah for that.

But some hijabis may not know/understand why it is not advised.

And there are some despite having perfect knowledge about rules on modesty and the reasons may still find it a big struggle to give up/stay away from.

Its a battle for some whilst for us its easy to stay away from.

May Allah swt guide us all closer to Him, Ameen.

IMO it will be a great battle for those who do not keep their eyes in Salah as it has been instructed in hadith to do while in salah. Some hadith also say if one is sincere in their salah it will stop them from sins, inshallah .

azc
01-19-2018, 09:23 AM
No, It's better and safer not watch them.

cinnamonrolls1
01-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Im confused as to why a guy would want to watch hijabi ytbers anyway? Like???

azc
01-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Im confused as to why a guy would want to watch hijabi ytbers anyway? Like???
Valid point. He shouldn't watch hijabi YouTubers

CuriousonTruth
02-21-2019, 05:26 AM
Well we know what direction Dina went to lol.

And I didn't know her before I watched a video of Ali Dawah about it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.