/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for end times

Bobbyflay23
05-21-2017, 07:40 PM
What are the best ways to get ready for ad dajal and all of these major fitnas on there way and I kinda don't get it why are the worst of the ummah going through the hardest trials (dajal and all that stuff) do u think if we pass them we will be worth more then the campanions in jannah? And do u think it would be like auto jannah al firduas if we pass the fitnas since they're gonna be so hard I don't wanna face the fact that after me reverting and sacrificing all these things that it's possible I won't be a Muslim in the end that dajal will take me to hell fire

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
05-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Salam bro. If one gets ready for his own end times, he gets ready for the world's end times as well.

M.I.A.
05-21-2017, 09:35 PM
And so the saying goes..

Ignorance is bliss.

May allah swt give you good character.

Mustafa16
05-21-2017, 10:13 PM
You could move to mecca or madinah, since these are the only places which will be safe from the dajjal.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
05-29-2017, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
You could move to mecca or madinah, since these are the only places which will be safe from the dajjal.
It's not as simple as moving I mean I'd like to but I don't have a passport the court won't let me get one till I'm 18 because of certain things that happened and then also I don't got money I'm only 16

Scimitar
05-30-2017, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
It's not as simple as moving I mean I'd like to but I don't have a passport the court won't let me get one till I'm 18 because of certain things that happened and then also I don't got money I'm only 16
STOP PANICKING

START PRAYING

MEMORISE THE FIRST AND LAST TEN AYAAT OF SURAH AL KAHF

RINSE AND REPEAT.

Prepare to die before you die.

Job done.

It aint complicated. Our Deen is simple. So don't be like the children of Israel who complicated matters for themselves - check al baqarah if you don't know what I am referring to.

Scimi

Mustafa16
05-30-2017, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
STOP PANICKING

START PRAYING

MEMORISE THE FIRST AND LAST TEN AYAAT OF SURAH AL KAHF

RINSE AND REPEAT.

Prepare to die before you die.

Job done.

It aint complicated. Our Deen is simple. So don't be like the children of Israel who complicated matters for themselves - check al baqarah if you don't know what I am referring to.

Scimi
Oh yes, I'm currently reading surat-al baqarah (In english) right now, and I was at that part, with commentary by Ali Unal.

Scimitar
05-30-2017, 02:44 AM
You said That Part... yes?

What part?

Tell me the story in your own words,

I want to know if you managed to grasp the moral anchor within that particular story. In sh'Allah.

Scimi

Bobbyflay23
05-30-2017, 03:02 AM
I'm currently finishing the tafsir of it from Norman ali khan I know what your talking about and it's allot of work to memorize the first 10 verses of al khaf I plan on doing it but I don't have time until summer break I just want a simple answer not somthing complicated

*charisma*
05-30-2017, 05:26 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm currently finishing the tafsir of it from Norman ali khan I know what your talking about and it's allot of work to memorize the first 10 verses of al khaf I plan on doing it but I don't have time until summer break I just want a simple answer not somthing complicated
Bro, everything done for the sake of Allah takes effort. You want to protect yourself from the end of times, then this requires taking the time to learn how we are taught in Islam to protect ourselves. Bro scimi has outlined a pretty simple concept that you can begin with. Our life on earth is not to face the end of times--it may never reach you; it's to overcome fitan and the trials of life, to choose Allah over our desires, to seek His pleasure, and to attain a high level of piety etc. regardless of whether we face this time or not. YOu don't even know if you will live tomorrow, how will you meet your Lord? In what state will you be meeting your lord if you died today and if you had the time to change it, what would you do differently?? This is what you should ask yourself every day and make the changes to be a better muslim NOW.

Mustafa16
05-30-2017, 06:07 AM
You said That Part... yes?

What part?

Tell me the story in your own words,

I want to know if you managed to grasp the moral anchor within that particular story. In sh'Allah.

Scimi
sorry for the late reply....it was talking about how after the Jews escaped Egypt, Musa (AS) went up to Mt. Sinai for 40 days, and the Jews were worshipping a golden calf, so Musa (AS) told them to kill the apostates, and when they were travelling for so long they said they wanted the cucumbers and onions and other foods they had in Egypt (stockholm syndrome) so Musa (AS) got angry with them, and they continually referred to Allah swt as "Your Lord" rather than as "Our Lord" so this shows the insult to Allah, and how they asked to get in direct contact with Allah so a lightning bolt seized them, and they worshipped the golden calf against Aaron (AS)'s will, contrary to Christian teaching, and they were told to sacrifice a cow to bring back a murdered person but they kept asking for details on what the cow should be like, showing their arrogance.

Scimitar
05-30-2017, 03:49 PM
sorry for the late reply....it was talking about how after the Jews escaped Egypt, Musa (AS) went up to Mt. Sinai for 40 days, and the Jews were worshipping a golden calf, so Musa (AS) told them to kill the apostates, and when they were travelling for so long they said they wanted the cucumbers and onions and other foods they had in Egypt (stockholm syndrome) so Musa (AS) got angry with them, and they continually referred to Allah swt as "Your Lord" rather than as "Our Lord" so this shows the insult to Allah, and how they asked to get in direct contact with Allah so a lightning bolt seized them, and they worshipped the golden calf against Aaron (AS)'s will, contrary to Christian teaching, and they were told to sacrifice a cow to bring back a murdered person but they kept asking for details on what the cow should be like, showing their arrogance.
ma sha Allah, though not the "part" i had in mind.

The part I had in mind was when the chidlren of Israel were told to sacrifice a cow. Any cow would have done, but they came back to Moses pbuh and asked him "how old? male? female? what colour?" etc etc etc

So Moses pbuh asked Allah the questions his people had asked him. And Allah made it really difficult for the children of Israel to find that "cow". Today they are still trying to find that "cow" did you know this?

They call it the "red heiffer" and here are the conditions I can recall:

it must be a she cow,
unblemished and without mark,
without brand,
her coat must be red,
she must not have toiled a day in her life,
she must be raised on the purest of water and the finest of grass,
she must be neither old nor young...

...so they basically tried to genetically create this cow, because they couldn't find it (like they did in the time of Musa when they did find one after many many attempts)... so today, they are chasing cows like idiots, when really - all they had to do was just sacrifice any cow and Allah would have accepted.

DO NOT COMPLICATE YOUR DEEN - OR YOU MAY JUST FALL OFF THE SIRAT. Just look at the Jews today.

Scimi

urkahnkhan
05-31-2017, 04:48 AM
We are closing in on this time. Several ahadith the Prophet(sa) mentioned is coming about and have already occured.

The 3 armies that will arrive and civil wars in Syria, Iraq and Yeman have appeared, the Khorasan uprising have appeared, the syrian civil war has appeared, the tribe of kalb have appeared whom are said to be apostates. What remains is egypt. Followed by the arrival of Mahdi. I Reckon the struggle in Khorasan will eventually outlast all the other wars. Mahdi will soon enough make his entrance in the world. His that close

Simple_Person
05-31-2017, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
We are closing in on this time. Several ahadith the Prophet(sa) mentioned is coming about and have already occured.

The 3 armies that will arrive and civil wars in Syria, Iraq and Yeman have appeared, the Khorasan uprising have appeared, the syrian civil war has appeared, the tribe of kalb have appeared whom are said to be apostates. What remains is egypt. Followed by the arrival of Mahdi. I Reckon the struggle in Khorasan will eventually outlast all the other wars. Mahdi will soon enough make his entrance in the world. His that close
Egypt indeed is slowly also getting messy, however where did you find something about Khorasan? Or are you just talking about Afghanistan in general?

Bobbyflay23
05-31-2017, 11:45 PM
ma sha Allah, though not the "part" i had in mind.

The part I had in mind was when the chidlren of Israel were told to sacrifice a cow. Any cow would have done, but they came back to Moses pbuh and asked him "how old? male? female? what colour?" etc etc etc

So Moses pbuh asked Allah the questions his people had asked him. And Allah made it really difficult for the children of Israel to find that "cow". Today they are still trying to find that "cow" did you know this?

They call it the "red heiffer" and here are the conditions I can recall:

it must be a she cow,
unblemished and without mark,
without brand,
her coat must be red,
she must not have toiled a day in her life,
she must be raised on the purest of water and the finest of grass,
she must be neither old nor young...

...so they basically tried to genetically create this cow, because they couldn't find it (like they did in the time of Musa when they did find one after many many attempts)... so today, they are chasing cows like idiots, when really - all they had to do was just sacrifice any cow and Allah would have accepted.

DO NOT COMPLICATE YOUR DEEN - OR YOU MAY JUST FALL OFF THE SIRAT. Just look at the Jews today.

Scimi
With all due respect I believe he referred to that at the end of his comment I'm pretty sure they arnt still looking for the cow when I was listening to the tafsir by Norman ali khan he said they had to buy t from a farm boy that had it passed on for generations and apperently some traditions say that they had to use the gold that they had from the old cow they used to worship and give him that because it was equivalent in weight and the boy was asking for gold in the same weight as the cow I could be wrong this was from the tafsir and the gold equivalent in weight thing was a tradition that isn't proven correct but it's possible it's correct I'm sure if they where looking for the cow and found it the miracle wouldn't work because they allready did the miracle ounce

Bobbyflay23
05-31-2017, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan

Do you think that al Mahdi will be here before 2 years because that's when I hit 18 and I doubt I'd be able to make a bayiah until I'm 18 because I don't have a passport

Scimitar
06-01-2017, 12:32 AM
With all due respect I believe he referred to that at the end of his comment I'm pretty sure they arnt still looking for the cow when I was listening to the tafsir by Norman ali khan he said they had to buy t from a farm boy that had it passed on for generations and apperently some traditions say that they had to use the gold that they had from the old cow they used to worship and give him that because it was equivalent in weight and the boy was asking for gold in the same weight as the cow I could be wrong this was from the tafsir and the gold equivalent in weight thing was a tradition that isn't proven correct but it's possible it's correct I'm sure if they where looking for the cow and found it the miracle wouldn't work because they allready did the miracle ounce
They found the cow in that ancient time - yes - I already stated that:

...so they basically tried to genetically create this cow, because they couldn't find it (like they did in the time of Musa when they did find one after many many attempts)...
but guess what?

they're at it again lol

That's what you didn't understand!

Scimi

Bobbyflay23
06-01-2017, 12:42 AM
They found the cow in that anceitn time - yes - but guess what?

they're at it again lol

That's what you didn't understand!

Scimi
Ahhh I see I must've read it wrong lol I think they completely lost the meaning of the cow either way they need the dead mans body to find the murderer who is allready dead and on top of that they think they need the cow for a temple the times up for the whole golden calf thing why are they treating it so special

Scimitar
06-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Ahhh I see I must've read it wrong
Yep, Like I posted in the edit in my last post - I stated that they found the cow in ancient times.

Today they got another one - it's a prerequisite of the temple they wish to build - they see it as a sign from God even tho this cow was genetically engineered by human beings lol - these Jews are bloody crazy - lost folk!

Scimi

Bobbyflay23
06-01-2017, 12:52 AM
Yep, Like I posted in the edit in my last post - I stated that they found the cow in ancient times.

Today they got another one - it's a prerequisite of the temple they wish to build - they see it as a sign from God even tho this cow was genetically engineered by human beings lol - these Jews are bloody crazy - lost folk!

Scimi
I'm sure many of them could be guided to Islam they are just following they're family's tradition

Scimitar
06-01-2017, 12:55 AM
I'm sure many of them could be guided to Islam they are just following they're family's tradition
I do dawah bro, I've spoken to Jews - they will NEVER convert to Islam because they are too proud to be anything else but the "chosen peoples" while we are GOYIM to them. Try taking dawah to a jew and see what happens for yourself in sh'Allah. The amazing thing is 99% of Jews in Israel are atheist - yet they believe God gave them this land - there's no reasoning with people like that bro!

Scimi

Mustafa16
06-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Do you think that al Mahdi will be here before 2 years because that's when I hit 18 and I doubt I'd be able to make a bayiah until I'm 18 because I don't have a passport
a mujaddid (reviver of faith) appears at the turn of every century, to revive the Islamic faith in the ummah according to authentic hadeeth. So the next mujaddid is the mahdi, and he is coming at around 1400 AH (Islamic calendar) and will emerge 40 years afterward, and 1440 AH the first day is september 11, 2018, but it probably isn't exactly on this day, as the timing isn't THAT precise......so probably in late 2018 or early 2019. (source: https://theprophetjesusandhazratmahd...-this-century/ )

Bobbyflay23
06-01-2017, 01:44 AM
a mujaddid (reviver of faith) appears at the turn of every century, to revive the Islamic faith in the ummah according to authentic hadeeth. So the next mujaddid is the mahdi, and he is coming at around 1400 AH (Islamic calendar) and will emerge 40 years afterward, and 1440 AH the first day is september 11, 2018, but it probably isn't exactly on this day, as the timing isn't THAT precise......so probably in late 2018 or early 2019. (source: https://theprophetjesusandhazratmahd...-this-century/ )
Do we know who was the last majaddid also it couldn't be 40 years after 1400 ah in the Islamic calendar in my opinion because wouldn't that mean that the majaddid comes every 140 years so he's likley been living before us I know Mahdi lives for 8 years do u think there would still be time to give bayyah to him or would the war allready start? Does Mahdi instantly go to war cuz doesn't he have to revive the Muslim ummah first

Scimitar
06-01-2017, 04:15 AM
You little children lol every year is Mahdi time since I was born - you little children know nothing.

Bobbyflay23
06-01-2017, 04:52 AM
You little children lol every year is Mahdi time since I was born - you little children know nothing.
Are you just joking around or trying to be little us I can't really tell

Scimitar
06-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Both - guessing games on dates for the Qaim have been going on since the 15th century bro... endtime started with the propeht pbuh - even the sahabi RA were afraid Dajjal would pop out from behind a tree - the Prophet pbuh suspected Ibn Sayyad as dajjal as well - so if we think we can guess a date - think again! All we can say is we are close!

None of us will ever know the time of his arrival - all we know is that it will be during hajj when the mina incident happens.

if you don't know what I'm talking about - then you know nothing!

Scimi

'abd al-hakeem
06-02-2017, 12:53 PM
*retracted*

greenhill
06-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Don't think we can! I might be wrong but I don't think we can.

:peace:

AbdurRahman.
06-02-2017, 04:27 PM
What are the best ways to get ready for ad dajal and all of these major fitnas on there way and I kinda don't get it why are the worst of the ummah going through the hardest trials (dajal and all that stuff) do u think if we pass them we will be worth more then the campanions in jannah? And do u think it would be like auto jannah al firduas if we pass the fitnas since they're gonna be so hard I don't wanna face the fact that after me reverting and sacrificing all these things that it's possible I won't be a Muslim in the end that dajal will take me to hell fire
dont worry!

the word 'KAAFIR' would be visible to the believers on the dajjals head!; that will make us run a mile! :Emoji46:

Scimitar
06-02-2017, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
dont worry!

the word 'KAAFIR' would be visible to the believers on the dajjals head!; that will make us run a mile! :Emoji46:
in sh'Allah, yes?

Scimi

Simple_Person
06-03-2017, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
dont worry!

Sub'han'Allah look at how SIMPLISTIC you are looking at this. It amazes me time after time how arrogant we Muslims have become in general. What i mean by that is you hear scholars make things look so easy as if ..somebody would be coming to you..and his talk would be like "Harut and Marut" telling you "i am dajjal". Also with that dajjal telling you please do not follow me you are a mu'min follow the Qur'an and Sunnah.

We are branding Rasullah(saws) as a fool by not taking his advice as serious as how he has portrayed fitna of dajjal. The GREATEST FITNA SINCE ADAM(as)!!!

MANY!!!..will be led astray, because Allah knows what we harbor in our hearts. The person among us that says i am clean of the deepest secrets that reside in my heart, those have to worry the most. The person who THINKS he WILL BE ABLE to read "kaafir" on the forehead of dajjal, that is the one that has to worry the most. The person who thinks dajjal will be just as visible as how Rasullah(saws) has portrayed him, that is the person who has to worry the most. The person who thinks Allah will save him from dajjal, that is the one that has to worry the most. The person that says he will be able to see through the lies dajjal tells, that is the person that has to worry the most.

You think Rasullah(saws) was a ignorant person by having "fitna of dajjal" in the dua at the ending of every prayer? You think Rasullah(saws) cried for his Ummah just for the show?

So many of us already have been deluded in such a level in the current times that we cheer for US for attacking Assad. So many of us are so deluded already for cheering for Assad and see the rest as evil. So many of us are so deluded that THINK Islam = nationalism in the current times...so many of us think because my name is "Muhammad or Umar or Bilal"..i am automatically a Muslim. So many of us think we pray 5 times a day and thus we suddenly are among the ranks of the mu'mins. So many of us think just because i am not dealing with riba, i am accounted as the people of Jannah. So many of us think "I am a hafiz and with certainty my place is Jannah".

The biggest shirk and the most hidden one is ourselves. Because we associate OURSELVES with Allah. We think what what is..we think we are saved and who is not saved. We think Allah needs us and we don't need Allah. We think that we will be dying with "La illah ila Allah muhammad rasul Allah" as our last words. You think Allah is playing with us by giving us the story of iblies? We compared to iblies how he was before Adam(as)..are kuffar...yet look what the fate is of iblies. Allah knows what you and i harbor and do you really think we can hide it from Allah?

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?" Qur'an 29:2
"But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars." Qur'an 29:3

How many of us TRULY can say i fast because Allah has told me to do it? How many of us with certainty know that other religions are false and based on what? How many of us TRULY can say when i see injustice done to any person of any faith i stand up against it. How many of us TRULY are good to our parents even if they say sometimes the most outrages things? How many of us TRULY treat our neighbors as how Rasullah(saws) said we do them THE LEAST harm by letting them smell the food we are cooking but not sharing anything with them? We have to cry our eyes out because we are so deluded and Mahdi has not even arrived.

Mustafa16
06-03-2017, 03:49 AM
http://ghayb.com/

http://ghayb.com/2015/12/when-will-we-see-imam-mahdi-ra-and-isa-as/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.