/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alien and Islam

Ahlussunnah
05-23-2017, 02:16 PM
If a female humanoid from an other planet accepts Islam , can a Muslim male marry her and if a male humanoid from an other planet accepts Islam can a Muslim human marry her if they are marriageable medically. Do not consider it as a joke ,since I do believe we are very near to find alien life. Even if it is apparently difficult but one must be ready for many things. Do not be like those who considered that No human being ever reached moon and Sun revolves arround earth like Ahmad Rada of Bans Baraili [See his book Fauzul Mibin in which he advocated Geocentic theory]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 02:30 PM
Why not? lol The question is, why are you certain they would be "humanoids"? Sounds like too much sci fi (big fan here!). You cannot even imagine the types of creations Allah has made. All we do know is that we are the best of his creation, so maybe there are prototypes out there.

As far as finding alien life, we haven't even advanced in space travel. People are wanting to go to mars next, which appears barren and it will take years to go back and forth. The only way to "find" alien life in our lifestime would be to have others visit our planet and that would not be pretty.

Back to your question, marrying an alien could pose a better outcome than marrying an earthling :p considering our state and all LOL!

Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 02:39 PM
or maybe WE are the prototype.... :omg:

noraina
05-23-2017, 04:12 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

I'm not sure how 'humanoid' any alien would be - an intriguing thought is that if we did find life on another planet, would we even recognise it as life or would it be too different to tell? On earth itself the range of creatures is absolutely breath-taking.

By medically I'm assuming you mean if they can have children together. Although I once read that the marriage between a human being and a jinn is not permitted. I'm not too sure about this but wouldn't the same apply to an alien?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
05-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Miss, please, do you have a mind ? ^o)

If you are serious about this, then you have Fallen into the tricks of the west!

The Church of Scientology stuff!

azc
05-23-2017, 05:06 PM
Alien exist in science fictions....

MisterK
05-23-2017, 05:35 PM
There is nothing wrong with thought experiments like this.

Is it likely we'll find alien life any time soon? Probably not.

We may find traces of it when we get to Mars, or maybe even bacteria or archaea somewhere below the surface, but even that possibility is a good ways off.

Just because it isn't likely to happen soon, if at all, doesn't mean it shouldn't/can't be pondered.

As for marriage, if the aliens are sentient, and also end up being biologically compatible with humans, and if they adopt Islam, then hypothetically, I wouldn't see why it would not be acceptable.

Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Church of Scientology? ^o) (before you try and explain what it is, I am well aware). I question the closed mindedness of some Muslims, that's not what Islam is about. The universe is so vast, you'd have to subscribe to the "earth is flat" theory to no realize the possibilities of creation all around you. Allah said that he created Angels, Jinn and Humans, but he never said ONLY (he also created animals, but they are not considered intelligent life form). This could mean that these are the only intelligent creatures we will ever come to know sure, but it doesn't negate life anywhere else in the universe.

The biggest issue when it comes to finding life in other planets is our severely limited space travel. It doesn't seem to be possible in our lifetime as much as some of us would love that.

MisterK
05-23-2017, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
Church of Scientology? ^o) (before you try and explain what it is, I am well aware). I question the closed mindedness of some Muslims, that's not what Islam is about. The universe is so vast, you'd have to subscribe to the "earth is flat" theory to no realize the possibilities of creation all around you. Allah said that he created Angels, Jinn and Humans, but he never said ONLY (he also created animals, but they are not considered intelligent life form). This could mean that these are the only intelligent creatures we will ever come to know sure, but it doesn't negate life anywhere else in the universe.

The biggest issue when it comes to finding life in other planets is our severely limited space travel. It doesn't seem to be possible in our lifetime as much as some of us would love that.
If there is going to be contact with an advanced alien race, one we recognize as sentient and alive (I mean, there could be sentient beings of hydrogen in the Sun, and some of the solar flares that come towards the Earth could be coded to tell us hello. Not something I would consider likely, at all, but it's not like we'd [currently] know that is what was going on), odds are they would have to contact us first. With a roughly 14 billion year old universe, with Earth around 4 billion years old, if we've advanced this far since the Earth began, then if there were sentient life further out, they could potentially be billions of years older than us. Of course, that also goes back to the first point I made, if they are that far advanced, would we recognize their attempts to contact us?

Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 07:28 PM
That's a good question! Reminds me of the movie "Arrival" (2016) have you seen it ? Our language and understanding of communication could be severely limited for all we know, so what you pose is important to consider.

Also, we do know the universe has been expanding since its creations, so really, we are only becoming more and more isolated as everything spreads further apart and we actually don't know FOR A FACT that the people before us didn't have contact with other life. People assume that the people of Nuh (as) and before were not "as advanced" as we are but there is no real evidence to suggest this. Allah has destroyed many people before without leaving anything behind, so how would we really know?

I know its another subject all together, but I like people to think and come out of their box. It's really sad that some people deny possibilities just because it makes them uncomfortable lol.

AbdurRahman.
05-23-2017, 07:39 PM
i got a theory about this; based on evidences! :)

we will never ever discover aliens as aliens are part of the unseen realm!

so you can stop fantasising about marrying aliens sis! :Emoji46:

Bobbyflay23
05-23-2017, 07:40 PM
If having sex and marrying a animal is haram why would finding something of a different species be halal because imagine if you met a very smart ape that could speak and it shaved its fur and wore clothing would you think it's halal for you to marry that ape if it doesn't have a identical genome to human beings i would assume it's haram allhuallam but I heard there are certain narations that there has been somthing similar to human beings that used to live on different planets but again similar

MisterK
05-23-2017, 07:41 PM
Some good points, but I would expect no less from someone living on the Starship Enterprise.

Based on what we do know, and how found, there is no evidence to support the idea of a past society as advanced, or more, than us (though they did tend to be more advanced than the primitives a lot of people seem to think all non-modern societies to be), but a you said that doesn't mean it wasn't simply destroyed to the point of zero trace. We'd just likely never know about it.

That's a good question! Reminds me of the movie "Arrival" (2016) have you seen it ? Our language and understanding of communication could be severely limited for all we know, so what you pose is important to consider.
I have no seen it, though I've heard good things about it.

Also, we do know the universe has been expanding since its creations, so really, we are only becoming more and more isolated as everything spreads further apart and we actually don't know FOR A FACT that the people before us didn't have contact with other life. People assume that the people of Nuh (as) and before were not "as advanced" as we are but there is no real evidence to suggest this. Allah has destroyed many people before without leaving anything behind, so how would we really know?
Yep, given enough time, it currently seems that all star systems will eventually become very isolated from all others, to the point of any sentient beings still alive, if they don't have past knowledge of stars and planets and such, they may have no evidence at all of other objects existing in space.

I know its another subject all together, but I like people to think and come out of their box. It's really sad that some people deny possibilities just because it makes them uncomfortable lol.
They just don't know what they're missing. Out of the box thinking and random "what if?" scenarios often make for some of the best/most fun conversations.

Bobbyflay23
05-23-2017, 07:45 PM

if I'm correct in order for a message to be sent to all worlds then there has to be intilgent life on other worlds so that means there's been more beings then us and that there's been a Quran like ours sent to them but Idk for sure because English translation is different then Arabic

Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
i got a theory about this; based on evidences! :)

we will never ever discover aliens as aliens are part of the unseen realm!

so you can stop fantasising about marrying aliens sis! :Emoji46:
This is not necessarily true though lol. If you've been following the conversation, it may be a bit more clear. Jinn and Angels are of an unseen realm, meaning, they are in another dimension which we cannot reach. "Aliens" (I prefer to just call them, other life forms) are not actually from an unseen realm. You can easily grab a telescope and SEE other planets, stars and nebulae with the naked eye (and magnification). This mean, if we only had proper space travel, we could actually visit these locations and explore other life forms. You can't do that with Jinn and Angels. No amount of magnification will help you see or touch them, plus, they are here, on earth with us lol. It doesn't require travel, but again, another dimension we can't see/experience.

Let her dream about marrying an alien, she isn't hurting anyone or herself. I don't blame her, humans can be so dull and impossible sometimes!

Zeal
05-23-2017, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

I'm not sure how 'humanoid' any alien would be - an intriguing thought is that if we did find life on another planet, would we even recognise it as life or would it be too different to tell? On earth itself the range of creatures is absolutely breath-taking.

By medically I'm assuming you mean if they can have children together. Although I once read that the marriage between a human being and a jinn is not permitted. I'm not too sure about this but wouldn't the same apply to an alien?
You cannot marry an alien rotfl

AbdurRahman.
05-23-2017, 08:34 PM
This is not necessarily true though lol. If you've been following the conversation, it may be a bit more clear. Jinn and Angels are of an unseen realm, meaning, they are in another dimension which we cannot reach. "Aliens" (I prefer to just call them, other life forms) are not actually from an unseen realm. You can easily grab a telescope and SEE other planets, stars and nebulae with the naked eye (and magnification). This mean, if we only had proper space travel, we could actually visit these locations. You can't do that with Jinn and Angels. No amount of magnification will help you see or touch them, plus, they are here, on earth with us lol.

Let her dream about marrying an alien, she isn't hurting anyone or herself. I don't blame her, humans can be so dull and impossible sometimes!
i done a post about this before; here u go:

according to Islam other creatures made outside of this earth is part of the 'unseen' just like the angels are

our test in this world is to believe in ALlah without seeing the spiritual world or without seeing anything that makes it too obvious for us that Islam is the truth and thus faith becomes automatic than out of a responsibility, this is why when the sun rises in the west before the last day, no one's testimony of faith will be accepted then as then it will be too obvious and seeing otherworldly creatures that are muslim too* will make it too obvious too!

other creatures are probably ten zillion light years away and man can never get there!

* All creatures prostrate to Allah except some jinn and mankind. Allah, Might and Majesty be to Him, says: "See you not that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and Ad-Dawâb (moving living creatures, beasts, etc.), and many of mankind . . .?" (Al-Hajj: 18)

Umm♥Layth
05-23-2017, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
i done a post about this before; here u go:

according to Islam other creatures made outside of this earth is part of the 'unseen' just like the angels are

our test in this world is to believe in ALlah without seeing the spiritual world or without seeing anything that makes it too obvious for us that Islam is the truth and thus faith becomes automatic than out of a responsibility, this is why when the sun rises in the west before the last day, no one's testimony of faith will be accepted then as then it will be too obvious and seeing otherworldly creatures that are muslim too* will make it too obvious too!

other creatures are probably ten zillion light years away and man can never get there!

* All creatures prostrate to Allah except some jinn and mankind. Allah, Might and Majesty be to Him, says: "See you not that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and Ad-Dawâb (moving living creatures, beasts, etc.), and many of mankind . . .?" (Al-Hajj: 18)
Although I agree with the majority of this post,it isn't really relevant to anything being discussed here and this still doesn't make other life forms part of the unseen. If other creatures in other planets decided that we (humans on earth) were part of the unseen simply because they have not reached us, it doesn't make it a fact. We are not part of the unseen and neither are they. It is a matter of distance really, not another dimension which is unseen. This is majorly off topic though, I just really felt compelled to clarify that. There's a big difference between the unseen and the unreachable. Some people never get to travel to the other side of the world. It doesn't make what they haven't seen or experienced, part of the unseen.

The subject we are discussing doesn't negate that all creatures prostrate to Allah. We're talking about the possibility (or reality imo) of other life forms. Just because we cannot reach them doesn't mean they are not there. For many of us, discussing these kind of things brings us closer to Allah and opens us up to exploring our deen. There is nothing wrong with exploring these ideas at all whatsoever and discouraging people from discussion is unnecessary.

By the way, seeing other life forms doesn't necessarily make Islam obvious to anyone, especially not scientists that deny the existence of God in the first place. So
"our test in this world is to believe in ALlah without seeing the spiritual world or without seeing anything that makes it too obvious for us that Islam is the truth and thus faith becomes automatic than out of a responsibility
doesn't really apply. The sun rising from the west is a totally different subject, and they don't need to be jumbled together.

Talking about other life forms has nothing to do with end times really.

We have been given enough information to spark curiosity and explore, Allah created us and he knows how we work. He gave us enough info about Jinn and angels to satisfy most of us with faith and he gave us bits, pieces and clues about other subject, like other life forms for instance. :) and that's amazing! Alhamdullilah.

Simple_Person
05-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Why not? lol The question is, why are you certain they would be "humanoids"? Sounds like too much sci fi (big fan here!). You cannot even imagine the types of creations Allah has made. All we do know is that we are the best of his creation, so maybe there are prototypes out there.

As far as finding alien life, we haven't even advanced in space travel. People are wanting to go to mars next, which appears barren and it will take years to go back and forth. The only way to "find" alien life in our lifestime would be to have others visit our planet and that would not be pretty.

Back to your question, marrying an alien could pose a better outcome than marrying an earthling :p considering our state and all LOL!

NOT THE BEST Creation, one of the best.

Umm♥Layth
05-24-2017, 10:56 AM
Yep, what I was implying by my comment (the next post really) was that we were among the best :). In our planet and possibly even in our universe (if you want to consider multi universes) we are the most capable intelligent life form. It isn't about intelligence itself (because lets face it, people can choose to be REALLY dumb lol), it is about the potential that the human has. A potential that angels and jinn don't have. I do believe this is explained in the tafsir of the Quran in other words. I'm rusty though.

There's alot to be explored on the subject. Too early for me though, maybe later insha'Allah.

Bobbyflay23
05-24-2017, 03:04 PM
Allah doesn't care about what is creation is this and that he's not racist it's just that certain creatures have different gifts and can combat there nafs easier or are naturally pure in sure if Muhammad (saw) was a jinn allah would still view him as the best creation it's not about which creature is the best each and every one of us can choose to try to become close to the best (Muhammed saw) if they're where aliens out there I don't think a hypocritical jinn would've been considered the best ibada im open to the idea that there are better creatures then us but tbh I don't think it would work out because in the end guess who's the best worshipper and best creation it's not about which creature is more pure it's about which soul has the most loyalty to allah and that loyalty right there is what's going to make you combat your extreme temptations to sin again it's possible that there's better organisms but allah is not racist

Umm♥Layth
05-24-2017, 04:25 PM
^o) who implied that Allah was racist and how does that even make sense? We are seriously derailing here.

Bobbyflay23
05-25-2017, 12:04 AM
Because in the video it says that humans arnt the best I'm saying it doesn't matter for all we know there's probably a Muslim jinn that allah loves more what I'm trying to say is allah gives more gifts to some creatures but in the end he doesn't care about that he cares about the iman and takes and loyalty and all that good stuff

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 01:15 AM
How about if one day we have androids who are half-human and half-robot?

sister herb
05-25-2017, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fromelsewhere
I don´t think that a toaster has a soul.

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I don´t think that a toaster has a soul.
An android is quite different from a toaster. It is a sophisticated robot that is difficult to distinguish from a human, and maybe it would actually be part-human.

sister herb
05-25-2017, 09:27 AM
An android is quite different from a toaster. It is a sophisticated robot that is difficult to distinguish from a human, and maybe it would actually be part-human.
Still it´s not same than human who is a creature of Allah. Only Allah can give a soul. Only a creature who has a soul can accept Islam. When man make a toaster or a robot, he can´t give to it a soul - hence a marriage with a thing who has no soul is impossible.

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Are you all trolling?

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indefinable
Are you all trolling?
It depends on your definition. It is a half-serious topic, but a fun one, no?

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:21 AM
It depends on your definition. It is a half-serious topic, but a fun one, no?
I think we have bigger issues to worry about - rather than non-existent ones.

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 10:25 AM
There are other threads that discuss "bigger issues" if you don't like this one and have a limited sense of humour/imagination.

sister herb
05-25-2017, 10:27 AM
Well, as our understanding about the universe is limited, it´s difficult to say if this issue concerns some non-existent one matters. But yes, partly I agree with you. We might have some more important things to wonder.

Just few comes to my mind like soon starting Ramadan, Syrian crisis, famine in Africa...

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:30 AM
There are other threads that discuss "bigger issues" if you don't like this one and have a limited sense of humour/imagination.
Questioning the legitimacy of this thread = limited sense of humour/imagination.

Hmm.

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Well, as our understanding about the universe is limited, it´s difficult to say if this issue concerns some non-existent one matters. But yes, partly I agree with you. We might have some more important things to wonder.

Just few comes to my mind like soon starting Ramadan, Syrian crisis, famine in Africa...
Thank you.

Let's deal with Aliens when they get here -_-

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Questioning the legitimacy of this thread = limited sense of humour/imagination.

Hmm.

To quote you: "We have bigger issues to worry about."

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:35 AM
To quote you: "We have bigger issues to worry about."
So we don't have bigger issues to worry about?

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 10:36 AM
So we don't have bigger issues to worry about?
Do we have to worry about them now? Will our worrying about them change anything?

Conversely, can a casual conversation on aliens/androids bring forth any new ideas?

Sigh... you sound like my mother.

sister herb
05-25-2017, 10:40 AM
Do we have to worry about them now? Will our worrying about them change anything?
Actually yes. When you worry something, you start to think and when you think, it´s the first step for the action and only by actions you can do something for changing those things. If you only say "not my business", nothing ever change.

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 10:42 AM

Conversely, can a casual conversation on aliens/androids bring forth any new ideas?

Sigh... you sound like my mother.
Is there set time when we should worry about certain things?

Worrying makes an individual pro-active.

Your mother must be very wise.

fromelsewhere
05-25-2017, 10:43 AM
Is there set time when we should worry about certain things?

Worrying makes an individual pro-active.

Your mother must be very wise.
Thank you for the great advice, mom #2.

Umm♥Layth
05-25-2017, 10:58 AM
lol, I notice a pessamistic trend on the board. People trying to stop a good conversation because they don't believe in what is being discussed or because they choose to be "realistic" (whatever the heck that means really) and because we all have to be sad an mourning every second of every day for the tragedies in the world.

Some of us have a very difficult life, some people here have major disabilities, some people come here for a BREAK, some people actually spend their nights in sujood praying for the world....so really it isn't fair to impose that we all cork it because of XYZ reasons. Life goes on. It is difficult enough to smile these days, let's not make it even harder.

Worrying actually doesn't make people proactive whatsoever, it makes people paralyzed. What makes people ACT is INSPIRATION, hope and good news. Very rarely does anger and grief lead to real, permanent action and changes. Most people who have depression don't act, they worry all stinking day. To worry is to not have trust in Allah. I have to pull people out of this mindset on a regular basis, so believe me when I tell you that wallowing in pitty, despair and regret brings nothing good.

We can care about things, cry, make dua and make changes, but we never stop living, looking forward to a better future and using our gifts. We continue until our very last breath. period.

It is a good idea thread on a to start a thread on this topic, but please, lets get back to the subject at hand. I was actually looking forward to it.

Umm♥Layth
05-25-2017, 11:03 AM
There could be such a thing, if we are talking about reconstructed humans lol a la darth vader or deus ex. But actual androids? You wouldn't be able to marry a robot or android if it was constructed from scratch as it wouldn't have a soul.

Even an "alien" would have to somehow come from Adam and Eve for them to be suitable for marriage. Something to think about...

MisterK
05-25-2017, 11:38 AM
There could be such a thing, if we are talking about reconstructed humans lol a la darth vader or deus ex. But actual androids? You wouldn't be able to marry a robot or android if it was constructed from scratch as it wouldn't have a soul.

Even an "alien" would have to somehow come from Adam and Eve for them to be suitable for marriage. Something to think about...
Islamically? Maybe so.

Otherwise? A South Korean man married a pillow and a Japanese man married a virtual girlfriend, so...

Umm♥Layth
05-25-2017, 12:10 PM
lol a pillow.

Yes, the topic is from an Islamic perspective. I do believe that in order to marry somebody, they have to come from Adam and Eve. That's why we can't marry Jinn. I really don't know the details as I have never considered marrying outside of my species before loooool.

If this is the case then (and going back to the original post, OP where are you? ^o)) in order to marry an alien, the same rules would apply.

azc
05-25-2017, 12:28 PM

Those who don't believe in fictions are closed minded Muslims ...????

Umm♥Layth
05-25-2017, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Those who don't believe in fictions are closed minded Muslims ...????
I did not say that actually. Please read the post of the person I was responding to when I said that. He implied that because we are exploring this possibility, we subscribe to the church of Scientology.In other words, he was labeling the OP and those participating in the discussion without getting to know the subject or paying attention to what was being said. It is popular behavior around here, so I addressed it. Simple.

At no point did I say "those muslims who don't "believe" in science fiction are closed minded", nor did I imply it, nor do I believe that. It isn't wise to take words out of context ;)

AbdurRahman.
05-25-2017, 03:06 PM
hmm unless the bottom part is human i dont think anyone will want to marry them anyway!!! :Emoji47::Emoji47::Emoji47:

azc
05-25-2017, 03:22 PM
I did not say that actually. Please read the post of the person I was responding to when I said that. He implied that because we are exploring this possibility, we subscribe to the church of Scientology.In other words, he was labeling the OP and those participating in the discussion without getting to know the subject or paying attention to what was being said. It is popular behavior around here, so I addressed it. Simple.

At no point did I say "those muslims who don't "believe" in science fiction are closed minded", nor did I imply it, nor do I believe that. It isn't wise to take words out of context ;)
My mistake!
I didn't read his post...

Indefinable
05-25-2017, 03:44 PM
lol, I notice a pessamistic trend on the board. People trying to stop a good conversation because they don't believe in what is being discussed or because they choose to be "realistic" (whatever the heck that means really) and because we all have to be sad an mourning every second of every day for the tragedies in the world.

Some of us have a very difficult life, some people here have major disabilities, some people come here for a BREAK, some people actually spend their nights in sujood praying for the world....so really it isn't fair to impose that we all cork it because of XYZ reasons. Life goes on. It is difficult enough to smile these days, let's not make it even harder.

Worrying actually doesn't make people proactive whatsoever, it makes people paralyzed. What makes people ACT is INSPIRATION, hope and good news. Very rarely does anger and grief lead to real, permanent action and changes. Most people who have depression don't act, they worry all stinking day. To worry is to not have trust in Allah. I have to pull people out of this mindset on a regular basis, so believe me when I tell you that wallowing in pitty, despair and regret brings nothing good.

We can care about things, cry, make dua and make changes, but we never stop living, looking forward to a better future and using our gifts. We continue until our very last breath. period.

It is a good idea thread on a to start a thread on this topic, but please, lets get back to the subject at hand. I was actually looking forward to it.
Can you quote me, if you're referring to me in your posts?

:jz:

Umm♥Layth
05-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Can you quote me, if you're referring to me in your posts?

:jz:
I actually do quote people when I want to address them directly. Considering that the pessimistic and overly "realist" tone of posts are an ongoing theme on the forum as well as in this thread and several people have participated in this in this thread alone, I didn't find a need to quote you. I have addressed the situation and kindly ask that whoever participates further sticks to the subject at hand (the subject the OP posted about).

Other discussions about other subjects can easily be started by opening a brand new thread, insha'Allah. :)

Ahlussunnah
05-29-2017, 12:40 PM
This is not the case. 'ALL-H Doeth care for every thing in different degrees. Muh:ammad is the best creation since He is the best Human Being ['Insa:n,Bashar]. Barailvis the self proclaimed Ahlussunnah say that he was Nu:r not a human being but only appeared as a human being in the fabric of huminity. All the true Ahlussunnah and real Ahlussunnah reject this opinion. According to them Muh:ammad was a Human Being. Now if Muh:ammad SAVS was not a human being [ May ALL-H Forbid] then in this supposed case any one who would have occupied the vacant place in human beings would have been the best of all creations. Hope that this clearfy my position.

Ahlussunnah
05-29-2017, 12:49 PM
To marry a pillow or to marry a ball or a virtual female suppositum all are not-marriages. These are just games. Some day some one will claim that he has married himself . This is not marriage at all.

Atta Rahman
05-29-2017, 02:20 PM
Allah is the Lord of the worlds. The word "Aalimeen" is plural. Allah is Creator of all. He created the visible and the unseen. Mankind is the best of creation and interspecies marriage is forbidden.

YahyaAE
05-30-2017, 08:11 AM
Haven't gone through this entire thread, but I am pretty sure than in the unlikely event that aliens come to Earth and become a part of our society, we would not be able to marry them, especially if their physiology is different from ours. Trust me, fatwas would be issued. Of course I am not a scholar, but we just have to look at current fatwas now. We cannot marry and have sexual relations with animals, including our closets cousins: monkeys and apes....and we cannot have the same with djinn, who can take the form of humans and are just as intelligent as us, if not more. I don't see how aliens would be viewed any different, unless they were exactly like humans. I think its basic common sense. :)

Bobbyflay23
05-30-2017, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm[emoji813
Layth;2963636]There could be such a thing, if we are talking about reconstructed humans lol a la darth vader or deus ex. But actual androids? You wouldn't be able to marry a robot or android if it was constructed from scratch as it wouldn't have a soul.

Nah I was watching a ruqya video and idk if the jinn was lying but idk why she would lie about this but anyways she got pregnaught with the man she possessed and she was even a muslims and like the man didn't even know he had kids and he was married a dunya lady too I don't think he even knew he was married to a jinni toothe ruqya told her to go seek help the jinni scholars at Makkah so I mean I guess there can be interracial children

Umm♥Layth
05-30-2017, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Nah I was watching a ruqya video and idk if the jinn was lying but idk why she would lie about this but anyways she got pregnaught with the man she possessed and she was even a muslims and like the man didn't even know he had kids and he was married a dunya lady too I don't think he even knew he was married to a jinni toothe ruqya told her to go seek help the jinni scholars at Makkah so I mean I guess there can be interracial children
Yeah, but the jinn has to posses a human body in order for a relationship to happen. There is no way the female jinn got pregnant from the person she possessed, that's not how conception works.

abuahmed
05-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Salam Alaykum, our Scholars when asked a question that deals with a future issue that never happened before, respond to the one who asked as follows:
Did this happen? Let it until it happens and we will respond to you?

Ahlussunnah
05-30-2017, 01:31 PM
Agreed since marriage between a human being and a Jinn Being of opposite gender is not allowed. The same is safely applicable to aliens.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.