/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The arrival of the mahdi

Mustafa16
05-24-2017, 10:06 PM
https://theprophetjesusandhazratmahd...-this-century/

for more background on Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (rahimullah), the great mujaddid (reviver of Islam, which appears every century, according to authentic hadeeth) of the 14th century of Islam in the Islamic calendar, here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAAgr3MMEg&t=960s

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
05-25-2017, 04:16 AM
Bump.......the mahdi will apear within 1-2-several years.....

Bobbyflay23
05-25-2017, 06:15 AM
Allhuallam

Mustafa16
05-25-2017, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Allhuallam
It is also said that the sufyani will emerge from Turkey, not syria, if im not mistaken....it said in the wordpress that the mahdi will make a pact with the Rum (Turkey), the Sufyani will betray them, and then they will fight (intellectually, and possibly physically)......or it could be that the sufyani is aided by Turkey.....but the hadeeth on end times by Rasulullah (PBUH) says, "....the Romans will make a pact with you....they will betray you...." it sounds to me like Erdogan or Assad is the sufyani, because other narrations indicate the sufyani will emerge from the al kalb tribe, which assad is from, and we all know his dirty, evil, vile tactics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
05-25-2017, 10:37 AM
Rum means Greek not Turkey

Mustafa16
05-25-2017, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Rum means Greek not Turkey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%BBm

anatolian
05-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Dont confuse the historical land. Anatolia was called Rum bc it was a roman/greek land back then. Now Turks are living here for the last over 900 years so its not Rum anymore.

Abz2000
05-25-2017, 11:32 AM
The roman system, including senate etc has been transferred to and manifested in the united states of america, although much of europe never did shake off the roman occupation but slightly morphed in a hybrid fashion, they retained the status of occupied territories which were then overrun by freemasonic secularism after the renaissance. If turkey joins the e.u and shapes it's laws according to kufr then it is also a part of the e.u, anyway, it's a member of NATO, which is the military arm of the roman confederacy........ some things to keep in mind when evaluating.

Mahd comes before Kahl, if he was a leader (imam) from al mahd (cradle), it could only be a sign of God's power, but Allah doesn't tell us to reject His good pleasure whilst worshipping ad-dajjal (annuit coeptis-your Lord is not one eyed-wa laa yakhaafoona lawma talaa-im) then obviously Kahl follows.

I saw what they saw not, so I took some dust from the footprint of the messenger and threw it into the calf....
The calf seemed to low, so they said : this this is your lord and the lord of Moses, though Moses has forgotten
Harun had already told them
Yaa qawmee innamaa futintum bih, wa rabbakum al rahmaana.......
Could they not see that it could not return to them a word......
Ever tried putting a magnet near a compass?
Which way's north???
Allahu akbar, wa al hayy al qayyuum.

Mustafa16
05-25-2017, 11:08 PM
Dont confuse the historical land. Anatolia was called Rum bc it was a roman/greek land back then. Now Turks are living here for the last over 900 years so its not Rum anymore.
But why would Greece be the Sufyani? They're not causing trouble.

anatolian
05-26-2017, 03:56 AM
Refer to #8. America is the modern Roman Empire and europe is the representative of the anciente greek civilisation. So many people believe Rum in the end time ahadith refers to the christian west as a whole not greeks alone.

Mustafa16
05-26-2017, 04:46 AM
Refer to #8. America is the modern Roman Empire and europe is the representative of the anciente greek civilisation. So many people believe Rum in the end time ahadith refers to the christian west as a whole not greeks alone.
im guessing youre referring to the NATO alliance....if not you, then others.....what is so bad about NATO? yes, they do a lot of collateral damage and kill innocent people but it's by accident in the process of trying to kill terrorists, and so NATO requires military REFORM, not dissolution!

anatolian
05-26-2017, 05:10 AM
I am not making a positive or negative approach. Thats another subject. I am just saying Rum refered to the greek back then but it refers to the entire west but it doesnt refers to Turkey or Turks. The Prophet Aleyhisselam called us directly as Turks in the ahadith.

Mustafa16
05-26-2017, 06:08 AM
I am not making a positive or negative approach. Thats another subject. I am just saying Rum refered to the greek back then but it refers to the entire west but it doesnt refers to Turkey or Turks. The Prophet Aleyhisselam called us directly as Turks in the ahadith.
ok, i see.

sister herb
05-26-2017, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
It is also said that the sufyani will emerge from Turkey, not syria, if im not mistaken....it said in the wordpress that the mahdi will make a pact with the Rum (Turkey), the Sufyani will betray them, and then they will fight (intellectually, and possibly physically)......or it could be that the sufyani is aided by Turkey.....but the hadeeth on end times by Rasulullah (PBUH) says, "....the Romans will make a pact with you....they will betray you...." it sounds to me like Erdogan or Assad is the sufyani, because other narrations indicate the sufyani will emerge from the al kalb tribe, which assad is from, and we all know his dirty, evil, vile tactics.
Using this kind of prophecy to justify your own political preferences might leads you to wrong conclusions. Erdogan´s supporters might see the whole situation differently and say it´s Gulen and gulenists whose are from the dark side (sufyani) and Erdogan, who represents pure Islamic light. How any could know which opinion is right or are both wrong or should we leave the current day policy behind when talk about such matters? When Mahdi returns, Erdogan and Gulen could to be the ancient history at that time.

Simple_Person
05-26-2017, 08:02 AM
All i KNOW for sure, is that dajjal as well as Mahdi ..will be VERY VERY BIG fitna's. More is not needed to be said.

Mustafa16
05-26-2017, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Using this kind of prophecy to justify your own political preferences might leads you to wrong conclusions. Erdogan´s supporters might see the whole situation differently and say it´s Gulen and gulenists whose are from the dark side (sufyani) and Erdogan, who represents pure Islamic light. How any could know which opinion is right or are both wrong or should we leave the current day policy behind when talk about such matters? When Mahdi returns, Erdogan and Gulen could to be the ancient history at that time.
Turkey is arming boko haram: http://www.africanews.com/2017/05/24...tion-in-lagos/
and also, according to leaked tapes of Turkish intelligence, they said, "we don't know if these weapons will kill Christians or Muslims...they're headed for NIGERIA" in 2014. Erdogan was also funding al qaeda, and openly said, "why do you call al-nusra (al qaeda) terrorists?" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_N...ndal_in_Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4J4956eco

Erdogan jailed tens of thousands of professors, teachers, police officers, journalists, etc. https://turkeypurge.com/
and his men threatened to rape the inmates' wives if they dont confess to being "gulenist terrorists coup plotters"
The main "ringleader" of the july 15 coup, was forced to confess under torture, and his pictures can be seen online....too bloody and graphic for this site....they are after his "interrogation" he was forced to confess he was "ordered by fethullah gulen" he later testified that in court....https://www.turkishminute.com/2017/0...under-torture/
coup could have been staged...
https://www.aei.org/publication/turk...e-staged-coup/
http://www.aei.org/publication/more-...n-behind-coup/

British, german, eu, nato, and american intelligence went into turkety and confirmed NOTHING.
Turkey bribed Michael Flynn (former national security adviser under Donald trump) to call for extradition of gulen and kidnap hima nd send him to turkey. he was paid 500,000 dollars....
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aign/98917184/

erdogan was bribed into allow sending money to iran during the 2013 corruption scandal, DURING THE SYRIAN CIVIL WAR......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_c...ndal_in_Turkey

Erdogan accused of war crimes in turkey's southeast..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis...%80%93present)

Erdogan makes peace with israel and russia

Erdogan offers 30 billion dollar trade deal with iran

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...ra-tehran.html

gulen? erdogan? al baghdadi? assad? NATO????? you tell me.....

Serinity
05-26-2017, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
All i KNOW for sure, is that dajjal as well as Mahdi ..will be VERY VERY BIG fitna's. More is not needed to be said.
:salam:

Dajjal, I see. But Mahdi (AS)? How will he be a fitnah?

Simple_Person
05-26-2017, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

That is for you something to ponder about.

sister herb
05-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Brother Mustafa;

You didn´t understand the meaning of my post. Surely supporters of Erdogan (or who ever) can explain all those accusations for good (or claim they are misunderstandings or propaganda) as well they can find thousands of wrongdoings from the opponents of Erdogan but this wasn´t about pro or against Erdogan (I know you would like to write about this matter a lot). It was an example. What I meant was that every matter has two sides (or sometimes more). When we are looking for possible counterforce of Mahdi, we should to be carefull or our own personal opinions and preferences may affect to the results. Then we may be quite far from the truth. I would like to say that we should leave this matter to Him who surely knows who is who and who isn´t. As our understanding is limited, we could spend our time to arguing who is Mahdi too. (And this spreads more fitnah.)

If we aren´t carefull, this thread will soon be one more pro/against Erdogan mess and it wasn´t the meaning - right?

MuhammadHamza1
05-26-2017, 04:02 PM
We knos for one thing that Turkey will not be under the control of Muslims in endtimes.Since Muslims will conquer it.
If it had been Muslim,there would not have beem any need to invade it.

MuhammadHamza1
05-26-2017, 04:03 PM
We have no right to judgr anyine based on our opinions.Provide evidence for each case.

Abz2000
05-26-2017, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

Think.......So much information, so much confusion, so many signs, what is certain from all this?
That Allah is true, that life and death are true, that resurrection is true, that Each person who has lived on this planet will be judged and told to go to either paradise or hell, therefore we must establish justice sincerely and all else falls in the correct place.

“A group from my community will remain in truth until Allah’s command [the Judgment Day].”

The Messenger of Allah (saas) said: “… let them expect portents taking place one after the other like the beads of a necklace whose string has snapped.” (Abu Hurairah (ra), Tirmidhi)

According to Nuaym’s account from Dinar ibn Dinar; Hazrat Mahdi (as) WILL REMAIN ON EARTH FOR 40 YEARS. (Mar’i Ibn Yusuf Ibn Ebi baqr Ibn Ahmet Ibn Yusuf al-Maqdi’si “Feraidu Fawaidi’l Fikr Fi’l Imam Al-Mahdi Al-Muntazar”)

URL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/abz2000123/media/Islam/SAM_3287_zpsc3z2enbg_edit_1495826913420_zpsbyz4dll m.jpg.html]

[/URL]

Umm Salama, is quoted as saying that;His [the Mahdi's] aim is to establish a moral system from which all superstitious faiths have been eliminated. In the same way that students enter Islam, so unbelievers will come to believe.

When the Mahdi appears, Allah will cause such power of vision and hearing to be manifested in believers that the Mahdi will call to the whole world from where he is, with no postman involved, and they will hear and even see him.

Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape.

I post the following, not for the sake of frivolity, but so that we think about our own situation and identity before Allah.

Abz2000
05-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Does anybody know if this is really in tirmidhi?

After his descension on earth, Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will marry. He will have children, and he will remain on earth 19 years after marriage. He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Janaza Salaat and bury him net to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Tirmidhi)

I found it alond with this here:

7 He will stay on earth for a period of 40 years after descending. The will be the best era of the Ummat after the first era of Islam.

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/jesus.html

AbdurRahman.
05-26-2017, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
We knos for one thing that Turkey will not be under the control of Muslims in endtimes.Since Muslims will conquer it.
If it had been Muslim,there would not have beem any need to invade it.
it could be under secular muslims as it is now who appose shariah

AbdurRahman.
05-26-2017, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Does anybody know if this is really in tirmidhi?

After his descension on earth, Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will marry. He will have children, and he will remain on earth 19 years after marriage. He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Janaza Salaat and bury him net to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Tirmidhi)

I found it alond with this here:

7 He will stay on earth for a period of 40 years after descending. The will be the best era of the Ummat after the first era of Islam.

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/jesus.html
a very reliable website with general mahdi and isa [as] hadith:

http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm

http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/messiah.htm

AbdurRahman.
05-26-2017, 09:26 PM
There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace be upon him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognize him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, No. 4310)

Hazrat Masih(SAW) will die after completing the duration he was destined to pass in the world and that Muslims would offer his funeral prayers and bury him next to the grave of the holy Prophet, Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar(RAs).
(Mishkat, P. 480)

AbdurRahman.
05-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Mahdi [as] is a righteous muslim leader in sunni islam bro:

The Prophet(SAW) said:
Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression.
(Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)

Simple_Person
05-27-2017, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
Mahdi [as] is a righteous muslim leader in sunni islam bro:

The Prophet(SAW) said:
Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression.
(Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)
You have read my comment and you have gained the knowledge from what I said but you do not possess the understanding. In other words also something for you to ponder about.

Abz2000
05-27-2017, 12:04 PM
:
وَإِذَا فَعَلُواْ فَاحِشَةً قَالُواْ وَجَنَا عَلَيْهَا آبَاءنَا وَاللّهُ أَمَرَنَا بِهَا قُلْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَأْمُرُ بِالْفَحْشَاء أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ {28

And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Ka'bah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has commanded us of it." Say: "Nay, Allah never commands of Fahisha. Do you say of Allah what you know not?

Quran 7:28

Hubal-(Arabic:-هُبَل‎‎) was a moon-god[1]worshipped in-pre-Islamic Arabia, notably at the-Kaaba-in-Mecca. His idol was a human figure, believed to control acts of-divination, which was in the form of-tossing arrows-before the statue. The direction in which the arrows pointed answered questions asked of the idol.
The origins of the cult of Hubal are uncertain, but the name is found in inscriptions from-Nabataea-in northern Arabia (across the territory of modern Syria-and-Iraq). The specific powers and identity attributed to Hubal are equally unclear.

Access to the idol was controlled by the Quraysh tribe. The god's devotees fought against followers of the-Islamicprophet-Muhammad-during the-Battle of Badr-in 624 AD. After Muhammad entered Mecca in 630 CE, he removed the statue of Hubal from the Kaaba along with the idols of all the other pagan gods.

A tale recorded by Ibn Al-Kalbi hasMuhammad's grandfather-Abdul Mutallib-vowing to sacrifice one of his ten children. He consulted the arrows of Hubal to find out which child he should choose. The arrows pointed to his sonAbd-Allah, the future father of Muhammad. However, he was saved when 100 camels were sacrificed in his place. According to-Tabari, Abdul Mutallib later also brought the infant Muhammad himself before the image.[5]

After defeat by Muhammad's forces at the-Battle of Badr,-Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, leader of the Quraysh army, is said to have called on Hubal for support to gain victory in their next battle, saying "Show your superiority, Hubal".[6]-When Muhammad conquered-Mecca-in 630, he removed and had destroyed the statue of Hubal, along with the other 360 images at the Kaaba, and dedicated the structure to Allah.[7]
Islamists have invoked the figure of Hubal in the ideological struggles of the post Cold War era. In Islamism Hubal has been used as a symbol of modern forms of "idol worship". According to Adnan A. Musallam, this can be traced to one of the founders of radical Islamism,-Sayyid Qutb, who used the label to attack secular rulers such asNasser, seen as creating "idols" based on un-Islamic Western and Marxist ideologies.
In 2001,-Osama bin Laden called America the modern Hubal. He referred to allies of America as "hypocrites" who "all stood behind the head of global unbelief, the Hubal of the modern age, America and its supporters".[18][19]-Al Qaeda's then number two,-Ayman al-Zawahiri, repeated the phrase ("hubal al-'asr") in describing America, during his November 2008 message following Barack Obama's election to the presidency.[20]-The analogy may have been passed on to Bin Laden by one of his teachers,-Abdullah Azzam.[21]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubal

Then Abu Sufyan asked thrice, "Is Muhammad present amongst these people?" The Prophet ordered his companions not to answer him. Then he asked thrice, "Is the son of Abu Quhafa present amongst these people?" He asked again thrice, "Is the son of Al-Khattab present amongst these people?" He then returned to his companions and said, "As for these (men), they have been killed."
'Umar could not control himself and said (to Abu Sufyan), "You told a lie, by Allah! O enemy of Allah! All those you have mentioned are alive, and the thing which will make you unhappy is still there."-
Abu Sufyan said, "Our victory today is a counterbalance to yours in the battle of Badr, and in war (the victory) is always undecided and is shared in turns by the belligerents, and you will find some of your (killed) men mutilated, but I did not urge my men to do so, yet I do not feel sorry for their deed" After that he started reciting cheerfully,
uloo hubal "O Hubal, be high!
On that the Prophet said (to his companions), "Why don't you answer him back?" They said, "O Allah's Apostle What shall we say?"
He said,
quloo Allah a'azza wa 'ajal "Say, Allah is Higher and more Sublime."-
(Then) Abu Sufyan said,
lanaa al 'uzza wa laa 'uzza lakum "We have the (idol) Al Uzza, and you have no Uzza."
The Prophet said (to his companions), "Why don't you answer him back?" They asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What shall we say?"
He said,
Quloo Allahu maulaanaa wa laa maulaa lakum "Say Allah is our Helper and you have no helper."

:But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"
Quran 20:120

Uqba bin Amr said to Hudhaifa (radi Allahu anhuma), "Won't you relate to us of what you have heard from Rasul Allah?"
He said, "I heard him saying, "When Ad-Dajjal appears, he will have fire and water along with him. What the people will consider as cold water, will be fire that will burn. So, if anyone of you comes across this, he should fall into the thing which will appear to him as fire, for in reality, it will be fresh cold water." [Sahih Bukhari]

Dajjal is the ultimate liar. He claims to be Allah in order to cause Muslims to commit Kufr (apostasize). He threatens, kills, decieves and tempts people in various ways, all so that they leave Islam. Even the water and fire with him are lies. Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) told us that should one have to choose between the two they should choose that which appears to be fire for in reality it will be water, while that which appears to be cool water will be fire.-Another hadith in Sahih Bukhari mentions that Dajjal “will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will actually be Hell.”

Dajjal is the ultimate imposter. What he brings is just to test humankind to see who believes in him and who remains steadfast in their belief in Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). True Paradise and Hell are with Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) alone and only He has the power to put people where they truly belong.

http://dailyhadith.adaptivesolutions...-and-Water.htm

وَإِذَا وَقَعَ الْقَوْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ أَخْرَجْنَا لَهُمْ دَابَّةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ تُكَلِّمُهُمْ أَنَّ النَّاسَ كَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا لَا يُوقِنُونَ {82-027:082-Khan:And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast to them, which will speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayat (signs, Verses of the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad SAW).

Quran 27:82

Earth Beast
Near the Ka'aba, there is a mountain called Safaa. Near the Day of Judgement Safaa Mountain will explode. An Earth Beast will come out. When the Hajjis see this, some will be scared, and some won't be.
The Earth Beast will be a very strange beast. It will talk to people and will traverse the whole earth with great speed. It will point out hypocrites and he will point out true Muslims.
Will have Hazrat Musa's (alayhi salaam) stick, and will have Hazrat Sulaiman's (alayhi salaam) ring. With Hazrat Musa's (as) stick will put a mark on the fore-heads of the believers. With that mark, the faces of believers will shine.
On the necks or noses of the non-believers, it will put a black seal with the ring of Hazrat Sulaiman's (as) which will darken their faces.

After completing this job the strange creature will disappear.

From heavenly ornaments by Ashraf ali Tanwi

http://nasirislam.com/Signoflasthour/JudgementDay.html

I stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.-
2The beast I saw resembled a leopard,
but had feet like those of a bear
and a mouth like that of a lion.
The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
-3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
-4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.-6It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.-7It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.-8All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.b9Whoever has ears, let them hear.10“If anyone is to go into captivity,into captivity they will go.If anyone is to be killedc-with the sword,with the sword they will be killed.”d This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.
The Beast out of the Earth
11Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.-12It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.13And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.-14Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.-15The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.-16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,-17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.eThat number is 666.

Footnotes:a-1-Some manuscripts-And Ib-8-Or-written from the creation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was slainc-10-Some manuscriptsanyone killsd-10-Jer. 15:2e-18-Or-is humanity’s number

1Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000
who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.-
2And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.-3And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.-4These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.-5No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.The Three Angels
6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people.-
7He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
8A second angel followed and said, “ ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’a-which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,-10they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.-11And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”-12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.13Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

From the book of revelation - (what remains) previous scripture.

Bear in mind that news of future events or interpretation of dreams cannot override God's commands and just laws to mankind through his final messenger Muhammad :saws:

The people of Moses made, in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of calf, (for worship): it seemed to low: did they not see that it could neither speak to them, nor show them the way? They took it for worship and they did wrong.
When they repented, and saw that they had erred, they said: "If our Lord have not mercy upon us and forgive us, we shall indeed be of those who perish."

Quran 7:148-149

Abz2000
05-27-2017, 02:50 PM
“How Can You Defeat an Enemy Who Looks Into the Barrel of Your Gun and Sees Paradise?”
Imam Anwar Al Awlaki,
Martyred by a "hellfire" missile.

Simple_Person
05-28-2017, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Me? Wt% lol i absolve myself of any relationship to the united states of america unless it a targeted strike from Allah and i'm the geo-co-ordinate, only then will i embrace all of the usa with open arms hoping that it wont hurt too much 'til death do us part.
P.s, it does matter that they called it a hellfire missile since the presidents of the usa have recently been getting arrogant and trying to overreach God.

btw, british soldiers are now openly deceitfully flying shahadah flags:

like something out of "the boy and the king"
Jazakallahu khairan for sharing that video. I have been looking/analyzing the war in part of sham for so long, but this never caught my attention or i even pondered about it. Such evil people and this once again makes somehow sense ..with certain things to come.

But Allah still is the best of planners and when Allah brings a destruction it is not some slap across the face. Many of them do not believe that there is a God, but just because one not believing, doesn't mean He does not exist.

Simple_Person
05-28-2017, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
deleted post
Just this week or so, i was looking at some youtube videos about military power of USA vs Russia. What i noticed is that they excel in air power and manpower..of course not forgetting their budge. I was kind of confused to be honest.

When you look at this video, you notice that just because they have such a great military power, it consists of cowards. Based on what do i say this? People do not by majority join the US army because of national pride, rather for money. One that fights for money will abandon you just as quickly they joined you.

So now looking at the currency,

Source used: http://www.dollartimes.com/inflation...t=10&year=1950

"$10.00 in 1950 had the same buying power as $102.30 in 2017"

In other words the dollar in just 60-70 years has devalued more than 100%. In OTHER words, it is inevitable that it is heading for a crash as paper money is bound to fail.

While gold was about $300 dollar a ounce around 1950, now is at $1.250 a ounce in 2017.

Source used: http://www.macrotrends.net/1333/hist...100-year-chart

We are left with the air power in the sense of planes etc. However if majority of people do not join the army anymore because of no real financial benefit, the air power becomes a bit more difficult off course. But let's say there are still enough of those "patriot"-military men. Weapons these days have become so intertwined with technology that is giving them the advantage. However we know about something called "EMP" (Electronic Magnetic Pulse). If this hits technology, it burns the chips within because of "overload" of electricity going throw those chips. Chips have certain amount of electricity that can take, if they take more of it, they get fried. Weapons can be made to do this, but the sun also emanates now and then such huge flairs that act as those EMP's. That is why when grabbing certain circuit boards, one must first discharge the static electricity in your body by touching a radiator or so..and not touching those chips/transistors. To protect technology against EMP's there exists something called a "faraday cage".

So in other words this could be done within days/months. I mean in the end what does count during war? Weapons? Nope..money? Nope ..amount of people? Nope. What counts is the courage of somebody and their willpower. We know in Islam how Allah makes the heart of the believer firm and puts fear in the hearts of the unbeliever. The true mu'min will march to be the FIRST of the Ummah to engage in battle and his dream dying in battle, while the coward would want to be the last to march in battle. So what is US without weapons and money? Nothing..it has not principles..it has nothing of worth to people.

So right now when looking what is happening to the Ummah, as i have said it already..it looks as if the Ummah is being cleansed. The hypocrites are leaving Islam, the people that are NOT Muslims and searching are becoming Muslim through the internet and so. The traitors are being wiped out or cleansed from certain areas. The age of confusion is slowly even becoming less confused. The age of confusion was couple of years ago when we only had mass media that portrayed certain people as evil and others as good. Now a days we have internet and that is becoming hard to control. Lies that were told before, are being shown through internet and now more people because they come to know of the lies start distrusting those people in charge of the lies. This freedom that the west was talking about, has even backfired on them. Because censorship is making people revolt and start asking questions.

Abz2000
05-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Just this week or so, i was looking at some youtube videos about military power of USA vs Russia. What i noticed is that they excel in air power and manpower..of course not forgetting their budge. I was kind of confused to be honest.

When you look at this video, you notice that just because they have such a great military power, it consists of cowards. Based on what do i say this? People do not by majority join the US army because of national pride, rather for money. One that fights for money will abandon you just as quickly they joined you.

So now looking at the currency,

Source used: http://www.dollartimes.com/inflation...t=10&year=1950

"$10.00 in 1950 had the same buying power as $102.30 in 2017"

In other words the dollar in just 60-70 years has devalued more than 100%. In OTHER words, it is inevitable that it is heading for a crash as paper money is bound to fail.

While gold was about $300 dollar a ounce around 1950, now is at $1.250 a ounce in 2017.

Source used: http://www.macrotrends.net/1333/hist...100-year-chart

We are left with the air power in the sense of planes etc. However if majority of people do not join the army anymore because of no real financial benefit, the air power becomes a bit more difficult off course. But let's say there are still enough of those "patriot"-military men. Weapons these days have become so intertwined with technology that is giving them the advantage. However we know about something called "EMP" (Electronic Magnetic Pulse). If this hits technology, it burns the chips within because of "overload" of electricity going throw those chips. Chips have certain amount of electricity that can take, if they take more of it, they get fried. Weapons can be made to do this, but the sun also emanates now and then such huge flairs that act as those EMP's. That is why when grabbing certain circuit boards, one must first discharge the static electricity in your body by touching a radiator or so..and not touching those chips/transistors. To protect technology against EMP's there exists something called a "faraday cage".

So in other words this could be done within days/months. I mean in the end what does count during war? Weapons? Nope..money? Nope ..amount of people? Nope. What counts is the courage of somebody and their willpower. We know in Islam how Allah makes the heart of the believer firm and puts fear in the hearts of the unbeliever. The true mu'min will march to be the FIRST of the Ummah to engage in battle and his dream dying in battle, while the coward would want to be the last to march in battle. So what is US without weapons and money? Nothing..it has not principles..it has nothing of worth to people.

So right now when looking what is happening to the Ummah, as i have said it already..it looks as if the Ummah is being cleansed. The hypocrites are leaving Islam, the people that are NOT Muslims and searching are becoming Muslim through the internet and so. The traitors are being wiped out or cleansed from certain areas. The age of confusion is slowly even becoming less confused. The age of confusion was couple of years ago when we only had mass media that portrayed certain people as evil and others as good. Now a days we have internet and that is becoming hard to control. Lies that were told before, are being shown through internet and now more people because they come to know of the lies start distrusting those people in charge of the lies. This freedom that the west was talking about, has even backfired on them. Because censorship is making people revolt and start asking questions.

Useful to bear in mind though that most of the countries that fly red white and blue flags are basically colonized states and "administrative divisions" of the british financial oligarchy, and no one they don't choose uses it upon pain of "their high displeasure",
Outside the nautical sphere, ensigns are used to designate many other military units, government departments and administrative divisions. These flags are modelled on the red, white, and blue naval ensigns, but may use different colours for the field, and be "defaced" by the addition of a badge or symbol, for example the sky blue with concentric red, white and blue circles of the Royal Air Force ensign.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_ensign
and they posture and scream and hype and shout like trump at wwe, just as they did during the world wars. I believe that russian and american posturing is a result of the financiers behind both, they complement each other in that the weapons industry can always justify expansion by pointing across the fence with wide eyes. Notice the history of the flag and how it turned red white blue every time it flirted with britain. notice also that the american flag is basically a british east india company flag, and those who have researched will know that the british east india company was a conglomerate of freemasonic aristocrats and royalty on a pirate venture backed up by the taxpayer purse in case of a run on funds or mercenaries. Notice how george washington, a british agent given the task of posturing was also a freemason as were his cohorts in buckingham palace.
They never could have easily established the kingdom of satan in its full darkness in britain due to limitations and controls practised by the church, so yup, it looks like every time a strategically important country gets "independence" they get a freemason as the revolutionary leader of the charge.
And after the cold war, russia went back to red white blue and plays the good cop bad cop, theatre defence and prosecutor game whilst it strings along most other smaller countries whilst pretending to shield them from america.
Kufr is a closed equation and remember that without the huge weapons industry of one there would be no justification for the huge weapons industry of the other, and there would be no skirmishes and sales of weapons without the counterbalancing facade.

Notice the spike of converts to Islam every ramadan and how that red white blue posturer duterte who's worried about "isis" spreading in his country managed to get a new conflict going (isis is just a new face they use for "enemy" so as not to admit their true intentions). As brother osama said: whoever controls the finances controls the mujahideen (in collective groups that is) since throwing a group leader a few million dollars and demanding results, then staging some flagrant violations against them naturally ignites a new justification for crackdowns - not that I blame the sincerity of the mujahideen, and there's obviously a limit to how much abuse and provocation a person will take before he/she will get up and do something to heal the wounded chest of themselves and the believers, and were it not for Allah's grace that He makes the real and unpredictable mujahideen, and the massive protests that muslims unify under, all moral norms and laws would be all but history, and Allah is the best of planners.
Just that I know the secularists are desperate and that they feed off polarization and reaction, but then at the same time, they bring islam to the attention of the masses through the harms they inflict and the reactions they get. Wa Allahu khayr al maakireen.

This may interest you:

....yet, despite the fact that the Trump administration is apparently poised to continue the Obama regime’s proxy war of aggression against the people of Syria, an example of seamless transition, it should also be remembered that the plan to destroy Syria did not begin with Obama but with the Bush administration.
Even now, as the world awaits the continuation of the Syrian war through a Democratic and Republican administration, the genesis of that war goes back to the Republican Bush administration, demonstrating that there is indeed an overarching agenda and an overarching infrastructure of an oligarchical deep state intent on moving forward regardless of which party is seemingly in power.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/arti...urrent-crisis/
Here's the document - now consider the fact that iraq was a totally puppet regime of the usa at the time due to it's isolation in the middle east and war with iran.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...04090133-0.pdf
The documunt writer talks of the pipeline as if it's american property - and by extension - iraq's natural resources. .... it was only aftwr saddam saw through the games, accused america of causing chaos and instability, and signed a peace treaty with iran that they openly turned on him.
Any leader who thinks theyre getting a free ride from america whilst america eggs them on and pretends to look the other way would do good to consider how the british government egged hitler on whilst scolding him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.