/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Shahru Ramadan to ALL!

Search
05-26-2017, 09:57 PM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem
(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful) :)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Hey, all of y'all! So, I wanted to wish you all a VERY, VERY, VERY and o, did I mention VERY (:p) HAPPY Shahru Ramadan! Congratulations to all of the people who'll be fasting and congratulations to all those struggling to fast and congratulations to all those who can't fast but have intentions to fast for the sake of Allah!

InshaAllah
, Allah is pleased with all of you all for your beautiful intentions this Shahru Ramadan. May Allah accept and beautify our intentions and deeds this infinitely blessed month.

Remember that one of the beautiful blessings of this month is the opportunity to supplicate for ourselves and those near to us and having the certainty that we'll be answered (yay
:shade:) - so, please take advantage of this month as much as possible and pray for yourselves and your family and all others about whom you care.

Pray also for nonbelievers's hearts to be opened to Islam and for their life to take an awesome turn on the Straight Path - remember that Allah is All-Hearing and your prayers count!
:statisfie

This night, May 26, 2017, we welcome the mercy of Allah and prepare for the day of May 27th fasting.

Wishing you all a very AWESOME Ramadan!

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Salam alaykum

Thank you dear sister and may your Ramadan too be blessed.

Search
05-26-2017, 10:06 PM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem
(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful) :)

And to all my nontheist friends on IB, I wish you the blessing of Shahru Ramadan as well. Please accept my open and honest invitation to fast with us Muslims at least for one day of this Shahru Ramadan if you're able. If not, that's perfectly all right. Please know though that you too should take advantage of this month and pray for yourself and all of the people who you love.

Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,

azc
05-27-2017, 03:18 PM
:jz:

May Allah swt bless us all with his mercy and compassion . Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
05-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Ramadan mubarak

Umm Abed
06-05-2017, 11:38 AM
:sl:

Wishing you all Ramadan Mubarak! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.