/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Yemen

Search
05-27-2017, 02:15 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) used to pray, "Oh Allah, bless us in our Syria; O Allah, bless us in our Yemen." Please pray for the safety and welfare of the people of Yemen. Please continue the noble tradition of praying for Yemen (while including all oppressed peoples everywhere on earth) in your duas (supplications).

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-27-2017, 02:17 PM
May Allah brings some sense to people´s heads so they would stop hurting others. imsad

Search
05-27-2017, 07:12 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
May Allah brings some sense to people´s heads so they would stop hurting others. imsad
There are currently 1.5 million children being starved out of existence from what I've read in news. And the world is turning a blind eye. And specific governments in the Muslim world are sponsoring this state-sponsored terrorism that is resulting in genocide, and U.S. and U.K., so-called supporter of human rights, is also ignoring all of this genocide and instead offering arms deals to the oppressive government-led coalition. I saw the pictures of the starving children - it was horrifying! They are all literally dying of malnutrition. All children are innocent! They are born on fitra. There can be no justice without mercy on the innocent.

Allah!

anatolian
05-27-2017, 07:49 PM
There is an ongoing oppresion and fitna in almost all Muslim world today and sometimes we even don't know what is going on but just know there is something bad happening. Sad thing, I really don't know what is happening in Yemen but yet I am not surprised when I hear something bad happening there...We are used to conflicts and oppresion.

Yemen is an oil rich country just like other peninsula countries but they have never had the control over it. Why is that?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
05-27-2017, 08:12 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
There is an ongoing oppresion and fitna in almost all Muslim world today and sometimes we even don't know what is going on but just know there is something bad happening. Sad thing, I really don't know what is happening in Yemen but yet I am not surprised when I hear something bad happening there...We are used to conflicts and oppresion.

Yemen is an oil rich country just like other peninsula countries but they have never had the control over it. Why is that?
How very true, brother. All of the Muslim world is in turmoil, but I honestly can't believe that there's a coalition of Muslim majority countries led by the heartland of Islam that is committing this genocide on a people. It is frankly intolerable. And U.S. and U.K. governments are completely 100% okay with all of this genocide being perpetrated because it is being perpetrated with their political blessing. To be honest, I know that the West has supported oppressive regimes in the Muslim world and oppression generally being committed on Muslim peoples, but recently learning the true extent of this horror show made me realize how the horror crosses all limits. Every ten minutes, one Yemeni child dies; and about 4,000 children in Yemen are dying each month. How disgusting that this issue is also widely ignored by the media. When I heard about the Adriana Grande concert attack in which children died, my heart honestly felt bad about the tragedy and a resigned sadness ensued. But what about the non-Western children who are dying - are the hearts of others not similarly affected - is not a child a "child" in a non-Western country?

Yes, this world is big enough for Muslims and non-Muslims to live side-by-side as brothers and sisters in humanity, but it is apparently never big enough for the oppressive governments who continue their oppression unchecked and want to achieve dominance and power and hegemony through all means possible. My strong condemnation in the aforesaid words includes both the Muslim world and the non-Muslim world who have let power corrupt their minds and hearts to the extent wherein a child dying doesn't matter. Ya Allah!

Serinity
05-27-2017, 09:12 PM
:salam:

I ask Allah :swt: to bring unity and peace in Syria and Yemen, and all over middle east, and put an end to the tyrants and oppressors. Ameen.

I ask Allah to send someone to end Assad and all those who support him, and all those who support oppression.

Allahu alam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.