/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doubts about fasting

Aaqib
05-27-2017, 05:15 PM
I did wudu and to get all my mouth covered, I shwooshed it around my mouth. I feel like a small cell of water fell down to the back of my throat, but then again i have my doubts about this. I feel like my fasting is pointless now that I broke it but I don't know...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-27-2017, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
I did wudu and to get all my mouth covered, I shwooshed it around my mouth. I feel like a small cell of water fell down to the back of my throat, but then again i have my doubts about this. I feel like my fasting is pointless now that I broke it but I don't know...
If you're not sure, then continue your fast. There's no point in allowing this to ruin your day when you don't know.

new2010
05-27-2017, 08:47 PM
If you haven't done it intentionally you haven't broken your fast, as far as I know. Allahu alam.

Here a fatwa: http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=86827

Scottish Celt
05-27-2017, 11:31 PM
Keep going,its only natural to have doubts,i also have my doubts, am I doing salah correctly or is the timing on time etc,but as long as youre trying & its not intentional,then Allah(swt) will know best,It feels good getting my first day by with & also my first Ramadan, I now know what I'm in for its gonni be tough but by inshallah I will do my best to please.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
05-28-2017, 12:36 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Aaqib;

Even if you did break your fast the first time, that would be an accident, if you broke the fast a second time, that might be intentional, because you have given up trying. All these things are sent to test us, how do we persevere in trying to do the correct thing, when things go wrong? Pray for Allah to guide you to do his will.

Just some thoughts.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in a just and merciful God.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.