/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has the background color has been changed ?

talibilm
05-28-2017, 02:28 AM
:sl: bro

Has the background colour of our pages has been changed into black ?

If it so its not nice or comfortable since some things do not appear at like like my last post where the Dawud hadith is not clear which is a copy & paste

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-28-2017, 02:31 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Bro I sent you a PM in regards to this, did you receive it?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the drop down menu to select a different background. The new background is just a ramadan theme.

fromelsewhere
05-28-2017, 03:11 AM
I like it!

talibilm
05-28-2017, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum,

Bro I sent you a PM in regards to this, did you receive it?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the drop down menu to select a different background. The new background is just a ramadan theme.

:sl: Warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu Ukthi

Did not get a PM but saw this post, Jazakallah khair Ukthi.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-31-2017, 04:52 PM
:sl:

The background is different between offline and online. When I offline the forum background is the new black background. But when I online the background back to the standard style background.

Do other members experience the same thing too?.

sister herb
05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Seems "night style" is the default color of forum and when you log in, it takes that style you have chosen before.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.