/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Kareem :)

Al Sultan
05-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Assalamo alikum brothers and sisters.

Haven't been on here for a long time, really miss this place, was busy due to studies, but inshallah I will be active around, miss everybody and miss this beautiful site.

Just wanted to say Ramadan kareem brothers and sisters! lets make the best out of this beautiful month, fast as much as we can, pray as much as we can, read the Quran as much as we can, and really enjoy this month, I am sure all us will!

May Allah accept our fasts, and forgive all of our sins, ameen ya rab alameen.

Wa assalamo alikum, wa rahmitullahi wa barakato.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
05-28-2017, 02:33 AM
:sl: bro

Same to you , give a few minutes at least on sundays for learning and exchanging your views on matters of Islam to us.

azc
05-28-2017, 02:55 PM
:wa:

Good to see you back .

Ameen.

Al Sultan
05-29-2017, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Same to you , give a few minutes at least on sundays for learning and exchanging your views on matters of Islam to us.
Assalamo alikum brother talibilm.

of course brother, I really need to find some time to spend it here in this website.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Farid_57
05-30-2017, 03:58 PM
As Salamu Aleykum
it's very good feeling to be at islamic environment,I m reading your posts,my inglish not good I can't reply always

Afzalsheikh
04-19-2018, 11:22 AM
Ramadan is the most valuable month in the Islamic calendar (Hijri) and it is obligatory for the Muslims to fast in the month of Ramadan.
https://www.-----------------/blog/blessings-of-ramadan

Blessings of Ramadan
The Holiest Month of Islamic Calendar...

JustTime
04-20-2018, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afzalsheikh
Ramadan is the most valuable month in the Islamic calendar (Hijri) and it is obligatory for the Muslims to fast in the month of Ramadan.
https://www.-----------------/blog/blessings-of-ramadan

Blessings of Ramadan
The Holiest Month of Islamic Calendar...
What are you doing revisiting such old threads?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.