/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua

Atta Rahman
05-30-2017, 09:19 AM
Ya Allah give me strength for the day. Grant me the patience when it depends what I say. Please lead those silly temptations out of my way. And whatever the reasons my intentions relay, take my ego and keep it at bay. Dissipate my temper when I slip and I stray. Invigorate my tongue, letting flo from the tip when I pray.
Lord, brighten my soul even when horizons are grey. Please Guide me along that golden highway. And even when things are never really going my way, give me the strength to keep holding it down till the day that I die. Invoking Your Name with the last breath that I sigh. Taking root in the ground consigned to the grave that I lie. Forgive me Lord, cuz I ain't perfect but I gave it a try. Save my parents a special place in the sky because You're The Only One On Whom I Rely.

Ya Allah lemme die with the Shahaadah. Close my eyes as a martyr cuz the struggle is real. The everyday hustle since the turn of the wheel. Forgive me Lord and replace this regret that I feel. In place of this darkness show me the light as I heal. Give me the strength, determination and the power of will to overcome any obstacle however incredible. Cuz I know Your Mercy and Favour is inevitable. That Your Majesty and Greatness is unimaginable and that You never make us endure the unmanageable.
So help me Lord, to fulfill my promise to my Deen and my people. To keep it honest cuz I'm just weak and I'm feeble. This world and it's horrors are seeking out evil and You're the Only One who can save me. You know what I want and I'm grateful for all that You gave me. So as long as You're happy please make me persevere bravely. And make me honour my family till the day that You take me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!