/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is my fast invalidated?

ak0016
05-30-2017, 10:44 AM
This might sound a bit weird. I was trying to cleanse my private parts with a tissue and private parts and by accident hand after needing to use the toilet, by accident hand touches the private part. Is my fast invalidated and if it is does my fast for ramadan end as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ak0016
05-30-2017, 10:58 AM
I was in the bathroom trying to clean my private part after using the toilet by accident hand touched private part. It was unintentional is my fast invalidated. Is my fast for ramadan invalidated.

Bobbyflay23
05-30-2017, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
This might sound a bit weird. I was trying to cleanse my private parts with a tissue and private parts and by accident hand after needing to use the toilet, by accident hand touches the private part. Is my fast invalidated and if it is does my fast for ramadan end as well.
It don't work like that you didn't ingest anything or indulge in any form of zina so I'm pretty sure your fine bro but I'm no scholar maybe your referencing somthing I have no clue about

Aaqib
05-30-2017, 11:46 AM
I don't believe touching your private part on accident breaks your fast.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simple_Person
05-30-2017, 12:31 PM
Brother, touching your private part with certain intention doesn't invalidates it. It is just a piece of flesh nothing more.

We know what invalidates the fasting and we should not go beyond those limits by becoming too extreme. When doing that, we will only make things difficult for ourselves.

new2010
05-30-2017, 03:34 PM
Don't mix up the rulings for wudu and fasting, brother. Touching privates parts would invalidate your wudu.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.