/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why women should cover their feet

Mustafa16
05-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Because many men, a large portion of the population, both non-Muslim and Muslim, have foot fetishes, to the point that it has caused major fitnah in men like me, even if the woman is wearing full hijab (Im not just talking about headscarf, but also loose clothing covering everything except face, hands and feet, with shape of body not apparent). Medical doctors say the cause is when neural pathways from the brain going to the private parts overlap with neural pathways going to the feet, thus making the brain associate feet with sexuality. I've heard people joke on here before about "eyebrow fetishes" but eyebrow fetishes don't exist, and even if they did, they are not common. Foot fetishes are common. Please stop producing fitnah. EDIT: I understand a large portion of the people on here are hanafi, but perhaps change the fiqh using ijtihad to suit the times? and besides, Qur'an and sunnah may take precedence over madhabs, if Im not mistaken. and ending fitnah takes precedence.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.