/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reliable and trust-able Zakat Foundation?

sohail009
06-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Aslam o alaikum

Can any brother/sister recommend any good foundation/organization to give zakat for Syria and Yemen crisis. I am looking for a foundation which donate by themselves not collect and then give it to UN...

Last year I came across a news some of foundations raised or collected zakat money and then they hand over to UN type of organizations and then they give to Asad al bashar's wife.

So I do not want to give zakat to such organizations.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-07-2017, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sohail009
Aslam o alaikum

Can any brother/sister recommend any good foundation/organization to give zakat for Syria and Yemen crisis. I am looking for a foundation which donate by themselves not collect and then give it to UN...

Last year I came across a news some of foundations raised or collected zakat money and then they hand over to UN type of organizations and then they give to Asad al bashar's wife.

So I do not want to give zakat to such organizations.
:wa:

The charity I am raising money for - One Nation, based in the Uk have brothers on the ground as oppose to many charities who use middle men. They regularly send videos on those on their mailing list and also do live video feeds from the ground so I can personally vouch for them.

I am raising for Iftaar and water for brothers, sisters and children in Syria in the following regions: ATMEH, IDLIB, HAMA, TAFTANAZ, LATAKIA, RURAL ALEPPO, GHOUTA (DAMASCUS), HOMS & DARAA.

You can give Zakat, Sadaqa and Lillahi as well as fidya depending on the amount it is in your country per fast.

Please give what you can can of your Sadaqa, zakat and lillahi and rest assure it is going directly to brothers, sisters and children in Syria.

100% donation policy so not a single penny goes to admin fees like most charities.

Donations go straight into charities account:

http://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/fpaasha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.