/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mother issues

anonymous
06-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Sometimes mom is in one of her crazy modes and says things like don't ever talk to me or eat iftar or leave the house..

But then when she has returned to normal she would tell me to do all these things

Should I not take her seriously in her deranged state?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
06-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Just be patient during those times. Obviously, makes sense not to take her behaviour seriously if she is not herself.

Life_Is_Short
06-03-2017, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Sometimes mom is in one of her crazy modes and says things like don't ever talk to me or eat iftar or leave the house..

But then when she has returned to normal she would tell me to do all these things

What do you mean by "crazy mode"? Is your mother mentally unwell?

Either way, be patient like the brother said and also make dua. Our parents tend to say all sorts of things but they do not mean them. They love us even if it fails to surface sometimes.

-arisa-
06-03-2017, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

Hmm... do you mean like, she's sulking? Or PMSing?
I think a lot of mothers are just like that sometimes but they don't actually mean it :exhausted

Women are hard to understand sometimes :giggling:
Just be patient ok?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
06-03-2017, 08:19 AM
We all may say things we don´t really mean when we are angry or stressed, also mothers. Just wait she´ll be in better mood. Maybe your mother has a lot of things to do and it makes her tired. Could you find ways how to ease hers life and works at home?

Serinity
06-03-2017, 09:35 AM
:salam:

Sometimes mothers are like that when stressed. They say things that pierce your soul, but usually after that, they are kind.

From experience, they are mostly like that when stressed.

Allahu alam..

honestlymaymuna
07-10-2017, 12:05 AM
I think your mom suffers from some sorta mood disorder. You are to obey her no matter what as she's your mother sane or not. Try to be understanding, supportive, and most of all non judgemental. Again, she's your mother after all. Keep in mind that Allah saw has created us exactly as planned error proof. Your calling of her episodes " crazy" is actually jacking her up mentally and emotionally. Have mercy on your mother pls and know that with everything n everyone we encounter we'll have to establish some sort of patience with Insha-Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.