/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wife lied

rizomz
06-04-2017, 02:13 AM
my wife stayed in my in laws for about 10 months and was having affair with someone when i discovered first she lie to me and swear by holding quran that she never meet the person in physical now instead i said her i can forgive if she says true what happen, she continue to talk with that person even after 6 months of return and again i discovered and she now says that she lied to me swearing by quaran that she meet that person 4 or 5 times but they only take a walk a talk that nothing wrong happen, but now i am confused because she always lie to me and use to talk to more than one man...what i can do to make her confess the truth

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fromelsewhere
06-04-2017, 02:48 AM
You can't do nothing to make her "confess the truth". (What were you planning on doing anyways?) You can only divorce her if you don't trust her anymore.

Silas
06-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Have you considered meeting with your Imam? It sounds like there is a lack of trust, suspicion, and deception going on.

Is there anyone you can talk to in the family?

*charisma*
06-04-2017, 05:53 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

You need to talk to her. She has to understand that talking with anyone who is not her husband or mahram is haram. It doesn't matter if it's just "talking." She has no business to be with another man alone. You have to be firm about that. I mean if she doesn't love you then she doesn't have to be with you, but having relationships with other people while she's with you is wronging you and wasting your time.

If you are having marital problems, you should seek some help inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.