/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Real and Serious Tawbah

DhaferElAouadi
06-04-2017, 01:58 PM
peace be upon y'all brothers,

As this is my first post in this forum i am hoping to find out real solutions to my issues.
i was born muslim and al hamdu-lillah i am still muslim and strongly believe in allah and his prophets. I Had Islamic subjects in my school and etc...
but you know the bad thing in here is that our subjects are not fully islamic , AND already stopped since my second year in high school , ( since i was 16 years old ) but i kept on learning here and there from the web and youtube but i quickly found out that, i had multiple informations form multiple sources and they all seemed to have sahih mulsim & bukhari as a source but little difference between them.
well, i made sins in my past and i keep sinning even tho i made alot of istighfar , i just wanna know good tips of how to make tawbah and how to succeed in it, i really wanna satisfy allah with the best i can do and i really wanna change myself and my life, many people wish they were born muslims as i have this opportunity i am really willing to take this advantage.
and in the second hand i want to learn from you guys some tips of from where to start learning islam and which path should i follow ( you just cannot start with the end of times signs when you really didn't know anything right before that right ? ) step by step.
this is so important for me now so please try your best to understand and help me :D ! i won't forget you in my duua's thank you.
=> i am 21 years old today.

salam,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Assalamu ALaikum,

Welcome to the forum brother.

The best way to repent is through your salaah and not repeating the sin. You should always follow any sins with good deeds.

There is a salaah for repenting called salaatul tawbaa. YOu can read more about it here: https://islamqa.info/en/98030

May Allah ease your affairs and bring you closer to Him ameen.

hend.abuauf
06-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Things that help you repent

1. Pray properly with khushoo
2. say istighfar as much as you can
3. regret doing these sins
4. stay away from these sins and if you did it again, repent afterwards
5. whenever you do a sin follow it my a good deed
6. make a box where you put a dollar (any money) every day you stayed away from your sins. The day you do the sin give all the money to charity
7. Stay away from any thing that waste your time or remind you of the sin
8. Keep yourself busy with useful things

As for learning you can see the islamic online university www.islamiconlineuniversity.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.