/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I be redeemed?

Time4repent
06-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Im 16 years old and I was born as a Muslim however my family are not religious, so I have no practised the religion of Islam. I do not pray or do do anything of that sort but I still consider myself Muslim since I was born as a Muslim.

2 days ago I got involved in sexual intercourse however my reproductive organ did not penetrate her as it did not fit, so no sex actually took place, however we still took part in oral sex. As I did not have sex I don't know if I still count as a virgin or not but I really regret my decisions and I want to repent.

I would really like to know if what I did counts as pre-marital sex and whether I am already a Muslim to start repenting. I don't know how to be forgiven but I really regret my decisions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Time4repent
Im 16 years old and I was born as a Muslim however my family are not religious, so I have no practised the religion of Islam. I do not pray or do do anything of that sort but I still consider myself Muslim since I was born as a Muslim.

2 days ago I got involved in sexual intercourse however my reproductive organ did not penetrate her as it did not fit, so no sex actually took place, however we still took part in oral sex. As I did not have sex I don't know if I still count as a virgin or not but I really regret my decisions and I want to repent.

I would really like to know if what I did counts as pre-marital sex and whether I am already a Muslim to start repenting. I don't know how to be forgiven but I really regret my decisions.
You need to establish prayers.
If you do not,you are out of the fold of Islam.
Secondly.
Zina means penetration.
So you are not a Zaani and you have not committed fornication.
But what you did was still a sin and seek forgiveness for it.
Thats all.
There is no further need for you to investigate this matter I assure you.
And Allah knows best.

*charisma*
06-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Brother zina is a major sin. Never ever repeat this mistake. You should begin praying inshallah because not praying is even worse than zina. Seek ALlah's forgiveness, and start bettering your life. Allah will forgive you if you sincerely repent. It's Ramadan, you should be making better choices and staying away from girls.

*charisma*
06-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Brother zina is a major sin. Never ever repeat this mistake. You should begin praying inshallah because not praying is even worse than zina. Seek ALlah's forgiveness, and start bettering your life. Allah will forgive you if you sincerely repent. It's Ramadan, you should be making better choices and staying away from girls.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Time4repent
06-04-2017, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum,

I regret this very much, especially because it's during Ramadan, I was clearly not thinking properly and I want to repent.

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum,

He has not committed zina.

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:24 PM
He has sinned yes.
But it is not as severe as actual zina.

Time4repent
06-04-2017, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
He has not committed zina.
I attempted to penetrate however it did not work

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:26 PM
https://islamqa.info/en/3013
https://islamqa.info/en/76052

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Time4repent
I attempted to penetrate however it did not work
No need to worry.
Thank Allah you could not.

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:28 PM
If you could not penetrate,
It is same as rubbing private parts together.
Which does not incur the hadd punishment.

Time4repent
06-04-2017, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
If you could not penetrate,
It is same as rubbing private parts together.
Which does not incur the hadd punishment.
Thank you very much this help. Our private parts did touch however I was unable to penetrate.
Inshallah I can be forgiven for this.

MuhammadHamza1
06-04-2017, 03:35 PM
[emoji106]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!