/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was given this taweez ?

deemos85
06-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I was given this Taweez by someone, can anyone tell me anything about this ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-05-2017, 02:54 PM
burn it

deemos85
06-05-2017, 03:36 PM
can you please explain to me what it is ? And why i should burn it ?

*charisma*
06-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

This is sihr. You have to destroy it. Taweez is haram.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
deemos85
06-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Yes and i will do that, but i need to know what it says on it

Scimitar
06-05-2017, 07:07 PM
brother, are you serious?

It is black magic - a spell, you read it - same effect!!!

Destroy it!

*charisma*
06-06-2017, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deemos85
Yes and i will do that, but i need to know what it says on it
No you don't. If you requested this from someone then you have committed shirk and have put yourself in danger! Please do not take it lightly.

What it says has no meaning for you. Its a system that black magicians use to call upon the devils.

deemos85
06-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters.

AbdurRahman.
06-06-2017, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deemos85
can you please explain to me what it is ? And why i should burn it ?
brother all we need to know is the Quran is not written on there; it is a mumble jumble of weird looking 'letters'; thats enough to know it should be thrown away!

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Majority of "Ta`weezaat" being handed out these days contain things which oppose Tawheed, hence better to avoid them altogether. I have witnessed that these Ta`weezaat do nothing at all to help the people keeping them. There's a lot to be said on this topic, but I need to be brief:

People have the completely wrong mindset. They think they can pay some suspicious looking "Aamil" some money to give them a "Taweez", and then this "Taweez" will solve all of their problems. For example, you get people who complain about Jinn activity in their houses. They claim to be experiencing problems with Jinn, the children in the house are possibly seeing Jinnaat, they hear strange sounds at night, etc. etc. The first and only thing they do is run to the Taweez dealer and buy a Taweez, which they then ceremoniously pluck up somewhere on a wall, and feel that now, all of the problems will be gone. It doesn't work like that. The thing is, these particular people don't make Salaah, they don't fast in Ramadhaan, they never read Qur'aan, they never make Dhikr, they don't look remotely like Muslims, the TV plays in every room day and night, there are pictures of people on the walls in every room, the music is playing 24/7, Haraam food and drink is all that's consumed in the house, etc. etc. Then, what on earth is that "Taweez" plucked up on the wall going to do? It's some kind of joke. The minds of such people is vermiculated. They don't understand that there's no "quick-fix". If they want the problems to go away they need to change themselves. Make Salaah, fast, read Qur'aan, make Dhikr, rip those pictures off the wall and burn them out (pictures of animate objects prevent the Malaa'ikah from entering the house, and attract Shayaateen), turn the music off, play Qiraa'ah instead, etc. etc. Then see how quickly those "Jinnaat" disappear from the house. Simple. Live like a Muslim and there won't be any problems with Jinn, In Shaa Allaah.

But once again, the thing is you have to change yourself. A "Taweez" plucked up on the wall is useless. It's like a person who bangs his head into the walls all day and drinks a panado. He lacks brains. If he wants the headache to go away, he must stop banging his head into the wall. The solution is not a panado. This person and the one who lives like a Kaafir while sticking a little "Taweez" on his wall or behind the door is exactly the same.

والسلام

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.