PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with gays at work



Slaveofthelord
06-05-2017, 07:56 PM
During lunch i was sitting next to two people then they went to get more food and while i was alone the gay guy came next to me and started talking to me and making conversation... i just bought up religion etc and his views...

I personally didnt know how to act because its my first day at a new job... and i didnt want to seem rude infront of my managers etc and get fired.

I told him something similar to this... in islam the act of gay sex is a sin but having "gay thoughts" is not a sin....because you do not get sin for thoughts of doing an evil act..... it is acting upon your thoughts and desires which will be accounted for...


Then at the end of the day he came up AGAIN to me and tried to talk to me...

I felt so awkward how do i act in these sittuations?

I dont like being approached by this gay guy how can i kindly tell him to f*** off without geting fired?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
06-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Never look at them in such a rude way. They are also son of Adam (as). However they are misguided by the propaganda we are experiencing and also waswas if sheytan.

Be good and respectful, make him love the character of the Muslim and what Islam is all about. When they become interested in Islam..a person tends to want to LISTEN and LEARN.

They are themselves victims you know and with a victim..be good and gentle with them. Do however always be careful at work to not immediately talk about Islam and how Islam looks at certain things. To UNDERSTAND Islam, the heart first needs certain healing. When the heart has healed to a certain extend, the information told can also be understood.

For example, you have those women that because the heart is not healed, they look at hijab as something oppressive. While the woman that the heart has healed to a certain extend loves the hijab when hearing about it.

So in this example if you stumble upon a person that his/her heart hasn't healed to that certain extend to understand Islam, they will try to make your life miserable at work in the sense of wanting you to get fired.

EDIT: That gay colleague of yours has rights over you. Maybe you are the FIRST Muslim he has encountered and YOU and I are the Rasul's of Rasullah(saws) (Messengers of Messenger of Allah). It is OUR duty to convey the message of Islam. Or else on the Day of Judgement those people will testify AGAINST us that we have NOT conveyed the message of Islam to them. Just look at the story of Prophet Nuh(as). That on the Day of Judgement the people of Nuh(as) will say (lie) that Nuh(as) did not convey the message of Islam to them. And WE the Muslims will testify on behalf of Nuh(as) through knowing that story through the Qur'an (Allah telling us about and Allah does NOT lie).
Reply

sister herb
06-05-2017, 08:31 PM
^ Well, I was thinking same. Also, treat him by the same way like you treat any other your workmate. Keep conversations with work only, avoid too much talking about personal life and if he is interesting about Islam, give him some informative links. If he isn´t, just leave the subject.
Reply

Futuwwa
06-05-2017, 08:42 PM
As long as he doesn't make sexual advances on you, just ignore that he's gay.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
AHMED PATEL
06-06-2017, 05:31 PM
focus on your work
treat him as any other work colleague
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-06-2017, 05:43 PM
just take this advantage to tell him about islam all you can; tell him what Islam says about gays, gay sex, etc only if he asks, but otherwise stick to other stuff
Reply

azc
06-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Tell him politely that you're not interested in "such relationship".
Reply

ardianto
06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Tell him politely that you're not interested in "such relationship".
I've ever be friend with few gays, and also have ever experiencing being 'approached' by few other gays. But in the OP case seem like that gay does not expect special relationship. It's normal if in lunch time someone approach and making conversation with someone else who is alone. If that gay then came again, it's because the OP talked about homosexuality in Islam, and he was curious to know further what the OP think about it.
Reply

Ineed Umar
06-08-2017, 07:44 AM
Off topic, but homosexual people really creep me out, I mean anyone could look me with the eyes of a predator not just opposite gender in the west.

Thanks to Allah I have not been given a very "Sleek" figure according to Western standards.

Edit: That is not to say I'd kill them or have any involvement in their things in their land.
Reply

Simple_Person
06-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
Off topic, but homosexual people really creep me out, I mean anyone could look me with the eyes of a predator not just opposite gender in the west.

Thanks to Allah I have not been given a very "Sleek" figure according to Western standards.

Edit: That is not to say I'd kill them or have any involvement in their things in their land.
Really creep you out? Just because they sexually are drawn to men instead of women? It is all between your ears. I have had once a homosexual colleague and that was for me the pre-Muslim times and i liked to converse with him the most about all kind of things, because he was a honest guy and not like those snakes at work. He was homosexual but did not act like a woman as some do..just looked like a normal guy.

If you get to know many of those homosexual guys and i am not talking about those that act like women and try to talk like women. Those are SUPER arrogant and full of pride. These also have often MANY trauma's like lack of attention in their childhood or just obsession of being center of attention. Often the "normal" homosexual guys are honest guys but just confused. Very respectful and open for discussion. While those that act and talk like women those are REALLY REALLY messed up. You cannot get to them when talking to them..all emotional and they have that typical "vengeful" trait that women have when you reject them. In other words they try to ruin you(your career or life) because you did something (denied them your attention or rejected them when they offered themselves to you) or said something that is not in line with THEIR OPINION.
Reply

Abz2000
06-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Keep your belt tight, try to avoid facing the wall when he's behind you, and give him the story of lut pbuh, if necessary, explain to him that homosexuality is a crooked way and is not a working model in terms of world progress - whichever standard one weighs by, whether scientific or moral long term. The fact that Allah has forbidden it upon all His servants is something known.
Reply

-arisa-
06-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Slaveofthelord
During lunch i was sitting next to two people then they went to get more food and while i was alone the gay guy came next to me and started talking to me and making conversation... i just bought up religion etc and his views...

I personally didnt know how to act because its my first day at a new job... and i didnt want to seem rude infront of my managers etc and get fired.

I told him something similar to this... in islam the act of gay sex is a sin but having "gay thoughts" is not a sin....because you do not get sin for thoughts of doing an evil act..... it is acting upon your thoughts and desires which will be accounted for...


Then at the end of the day he came up AGAIN to me and tried to talk to me...

I felt so awkward how do i act in these sittuations?

I dont like being approached by this gay guy how can i kindly tell him to f*** off without geting fired?
Hmm, I think even though you dislike the person you should try to be nice to him. Maybe he approached you because he wanted to make you comfortable in your new environment. You said it's your first day at work right? Perhaps he was just trying to make you feel welcomed? :?
It's alright if he doesn't try to make advances on you. If he does just tell him that you are not interested, but of course you still need to be nice and respectful to him. Just because he is a gay doesn't mean you have the right to treat him differently. I mean he is still human

I have a gay friend who I consider one of my best friends. We have been friends since junior high. Later he confessed that he's gay in senior high. I could understand why he became like that from his story, but still I told him to remember that he is a Muslim. Therefore he must know what is allowed and what is not in our religion. I just reminded him that. We're still friends until now but we are rarely in touch because he moved away.
Reply

ardianto
06-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
Keep your belt tight, try to avoid facing the wall when he's behind you,
Hey!, hey!, the OP is in office, not in prison!. Being a gay doesn't mean being rapist. Also, the rapists in prisons usually are not gays, but heterosexual who commit homosexuality because situation.
Reply

Simple_Person
06-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by -arisa-
Hmm, I think even though you dislike the person you should try to be nice to him. Maybe he approached you because he wanted to make you comfortable in your new environment. You said it's your first day at work right? Perhaps he was just trying to make you feel welcomed? :?
It's alright if he doesn't try to make advances on you. If he does just tell him that you are not interested, but of course you still need to be nice and respectful to him. Just because he is a gay doesn't mean you have the right to treat him differently. I mean he is still human

I have a gay friend who I consider one of my best friends. We have been friends since junior high. Later he confessed that he's gay in senior high. I could understand why he became like that from his story, but still I told him to remember that he is a Muslim. Therefore he must know what is allowed and what is not in our religion. I just reminded him that. We're still friends until now but we are rarely in touch because he moved away.
I know you mean well, but you do know that friendship doesn't exist between men and women right? And i am not saying that, but Islam is saying that.
Reply

-arisa-
06-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I know you mean well, but you do know that friendship doesn't exist between men and women right? And i am not saying that, but Islam is saying that.
Hmm... I know that but I don't think I really understand it :?
Where I live friendship between men and women is considered normal. As long as you don't do "weird" stuffs what's the harm? I may be wrong but it's hard to oppose cultural thing. I mean it's just the norms... ^o)
It's not like by being friends with the opposite gender we can flirt with each other or something
Now I'm confused :hiding:
Reply

Simple_Person
06-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by -arisa-
Hmm... I know that but I don't think I really understand it :?
Where I live friendship between men and women is considered normal. As long as you don't do "weird" stuffs what's the harm? I may be wrong but it's hard to oppose cultural thing. I mean it's just the norms... ^o)
It's not like by being friends with the opposite gender we can flirt with each other or something
Now I'm confused :hiding:
It is not what people consider normal, because if we go by those standards we should start worshiping some statues or the sun or whatever..but NOT Allah. This is what humans consider "normal", however we look at what Allah and His messenger have told us is normal. With that is that you cannot hang out with some guy even if he is "gay" if that guy is not your brother, uncle, father, son, husband.

You know being attracted to that individual is very easy. Sometimes a tomboy (girl that acts and mostly looks like a guy) i as a guy if i am friends with such girl, can in the end fall in love with her and she falling in love with me. Because we men often do not want those girly girls. Those women that are so girlish that do not want to even touch something dirty with 1 finger (cleaning for example)..and want to be treated like a princes and treat you like her slave.

Anyways go ponder about it. Now is Ramadan and no interference of sheytan with your thoughts.
Reply

-arisa-
06-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
It is not what people consider normal, because if we go by those standards we should start worshiping some statues or the sun or whatever..but NOT Allah. This is what humans consider "normal", however we look at what Allah and His messenger have told us is normal. With that is that you cannot hang out with some guy even if he is "gay" if that guy is not your brother, uncle, father, son, husband.

You know being attracted to that individual is very easy. Sometimes a tomboy (girl that acts and mostly looks like a guy) i as a guy if i am friends with such girl, can in the end fall in love with her and she falling in love with me. Because we men often do not want those girly girls. Those women that are so girlish that do not want to even touch something dirty with 1 finger (cleaning for example)..and want to be treated like a princes and treat you like her slave.

Anyways go ponder about it. Now is Ramadan and no interference of sheytan with your thoughts.
I'll think about it. Thanks for the concern brother :happy:
Reply

Abz2000
06-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Hey!, hey!, the OP is in office, not in prison!. Being a gay doesn't mean being rapist.
Willingly being gay and contented is forbidden by the Creator of humankind and all that exists, there are many easy ways to rectify (no pun intended) the problem, a person with male organs can fix their hormones to suit their anatomy, and the person with female organs can do the same. If anyone purposefully accepts perversion and disobeys Allah they are criminals and therefore should be advised sincerely, and punished in case of defiance. There was no excuse to willingly be contented with homosexuality before - and their is absolutely no excuse in this day an age of knowledge and ability.


Originally Posted by ardianto
Also, the rapists in prisons usually are not gays, but heterosexual who commit homosexuality because situation.
Penal servitude (lol) is no excuse to be homosexual either.
Reply

Ineed Umar
06-08-2017, 04:49 PM
The problem is getting bigger, we straight people are no longer straight but on a fictional spectrum of Sexuality, but let us not get this discussion into that sort of thing.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
06-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Give him respect, we're all human at the end of the day. Doesnt mean you have to agree with homosexuality or anything. If he tries to flirt or anything just politely tell him your not interested
Reply

Bosanac
06-08-2017, 05:20 PM
"hate the sin, not the sinner" popular expression
Reply

Snow
06-08-2017, 06:29 PM
As long as ...., there should not be a problem.
I disagree with most of my work buddies. No need to get upset about it.
Reply

Zeal
06-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Run away whilst you can!
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by Zeal
Run away whilst you can!
but he has to work with them....
Reply

fromelsewhere
06-12-2017, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by azc
but he has to work with them....
So what's the problem? Is his iman that weak that simply interacting with gay people will turn him gay?
I really don't see why the OP brought up the subject with the gay dude to begin with. Did the guy approach him and ask for his religious views on the matter, or did the OP just start talking about his religious views on the matter and then was surprised that the other guy wanted to continue the conversation later on?
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
06-12-2017, 02:44 PM
why is this even a thing? just be polite and respectful. No need to offend him by saying anything homophobic, but just stay normal, and if he tries to make any advances then tell him ur not interested
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
06-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Its not like you're gonna turn gay from talking to a gay guy
Reply

jaybird
06-25-2017, 04:59 PM
many become gay today for the attention i think
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Hey!, hey!, the OP is in office, not in prison!. Being a gay doesn't mean being rapist. Also, the rapists in prisons usually are not gays, but heterosexual who commit homosexuality because situation.
Honestly
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Homosexual acts are haram in Islam but we should still be treating everyone with kindess.

"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
Keep your belt tight, try to avoid facing the wall when he's behind you, and give him the story of lut pbuh, if necessary, explain to him that homosexuality is a crooked way and is not a working model in terms of world progress - whichever standard one weighs by, whether scientific or moral long term. The fact that Allah has forbidden it upon all His servants is something known.
Lmaoo bro this is work not a prison in America
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 02:10 PM
A good friend of mine was lesbian- we got on just fine and she respected my beliefs and didnt try to enforce hers upon me.
Reply

azc
02-13-2018, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
A good friend of mine was lesbian- we got on just fine and she respected my beliefs and didnt try to enforce hers upon me.
but other people may think of you as one of them.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by azc
but other people may think of you as one of them.
Im pretty sure it's obvious im not a member of the lgbt community- and tbh i dont care what people think; i care what my Creator thinks, and he knows what is in my heart soooo.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by azc
but other people may think of you as one of them.
Wait are you referring to other lgbt people? I always made it clear i was straight, and as for others im pretty sure they knew as well
Reply

azc
02-13-2018, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
A good friend of mine was lesbian- we got on just fine and she respected my beliefs and didnt try to enforce hers upon me.
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Im pretty sure it's obvious im not a member of the lgbt community- and tbh i dont care what people think; i care what my Creator thinks, and he knows what is in my heart soooo.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows (respectively). So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him." [Bukhari & Muslim]

In his commentary of this Hadith, Imam an-Nawawi said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) compared a good companion to a seller of musk and spoke of the virtue of having companions who are good, who have noble manners, piety, knowledge and good culture. Such are those who grant us from their virtue. And he (peace be upon him) forbade us to sit with those who do evil, commit a lot of sins and other bad deeds, as well as with innovators, backbiters, and so forth. Another scholar said: "Keeping good company with the pious results in attainment of beneficial knowledge, noble manners and righteous actions, whereas keeping company with the wicked prevents all of that."
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The example of a good companion and a bad companion is like that of the seller of musk, and the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows (respectively). So as for the seller of musk then either he will grant you some, or you buy some from him, or at least you enjoy a pleasant smell from him. As for the one who blows the blacksmith's bellows then either he will burn your clothes or you will get an offensive smell from him." [Bukhari & Muslim]

In his commentary of this Hadith, Imam an-Nawawi said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) compared a good companion to a seller of musk and spoke of the virtue of having companions who are good, who have noble manners, piety, knowledge and good culture. Such are those who grant us from their virtue. And he (peace be upon him) forbade us to sit with those who do evil, commit a lot of sins and other bad deeds, as well as with innovators, backbiters, and so forth. Another scholar said: "Keeping good company with the pious results in attainment of beneficial knowledge, noble manners and righteous actions, whereas keeping company with the wicked prevents all of that."
Honestly though... This friend was more "cleaner" than most people i knew tbh- no smoking, drinking etc and was a better influence on me id say. Idk though , its true its better to be friends with believers, but unfortunately in both my old school and current school there are hardly any muslims.
Reply

azc
02-13-2018, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
A good friend of mine was lesbian- we got on just fine and she respected my beliefs and didnt try to enforce hers upon me.
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Im pretty sure it's obvious im not a member of the lgbt community- and tbh i dont care what people think; i care what my Creator thinks, and he knows what is in my heart soooo.
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Honestly though... This friend was more "cleaner" than most people i knew tbh- no smoking, drinking etc and was a better influence on me id say. Idk though , its true its better to be friends with believers, but unfortunately in both my old school and current school there are hardly any muslims.
it's your personal life, sister....
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by azc
it's your personal life, sister....
I believe in intention, if you have pure intentions then God will clearly take them into account.
Thank you for not being judgy :)
Reply

A786
02-14-2018, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by Slaveofthelord
During lunch i was sitting next to two people then they went to get more food and while i was alone the gay guy came next to me and started talking to me and making conversation... i just bought up religion etc and his views...

I personally didnt know how to act because its my first day at a new job... and i didnt want to seem rude infront of my managers etc and get fired.

I told him something similar to this... in islam the act of gay sex is a sin but having "gay thoughts" is not a sin....because you do not get sin for thoughts of doing an evil act..... it is acting upon your thoughts and desires which will be accounted for...


Then at the end of the day he came up AGAIN to me and tried to talk to me...

I felt so awkward how do i act in these sittuations?

I dont like being approached by this gay guy how can i kindly tell him to f*** off without geting fired?
In my opinion, be kind to him and respect him like any other colleague. Him being gay doesn't give you the right to disrespect him even though we all know in Islam homosexuality is forbidden. But you must not for thsi matter emotionally hurt this man.

I say just be a little bit more reserved. Try to just not talk as much as be as approachable for him. Maybe just seem a little "busy" for him when you see trying to approach you to talk. But I believe still be very kind and charming just like how you greet other colleagues, treat him the same. Perhaps seeing the way you treat people so nicely, he might even be keen on knowing about the religion of Islam. Remember, we all REPRESENT the Ummah of Muslims, treat everybody so nicely that they never raise fingers at you, in fact see your good actions and want to change themselves for that matter.
Reply

Reminder
02-14-2018, 03:24 AM
Gay people who understand and accept that homosexuality is a sin are like those born with mental illness or physical defects. (i.e. not their fault)

Those who don't are the transgressors.
Reply

ammargroup
02-19-2018, 07:39 AM
​How Strange
Reply

Abz2000
03-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Its not like you're gonna turn gay from talking to a gay guy
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/34/54


Still a physical fact that the human mind in many instances is more at ease with a notion and less on-guard against it if there is easy and friendly interaction with people of any given mindset, acceptance is often throwing the apple on the "ok" scale instead of the reject scale - and this has powerful physical and psychological (same thing) repercussions such as re-routing (a little akin to disconnecting and reconnecting cable connectors) pulse pathways and voltage variables in the brain. The notions of "unacceptable", "acceptable", "normal", "undesirable", "desirable", "comulsory" etc are always challenged and recalibrated regularly within the body and some previously unacceptable behaviours such as adultery and fornication can easily be practiced at whim as humans generally more easily succumb to slips that they can brush off as "normal" or "socially acceptable" since "almost everyone else does it" (though it's' usually not true - just the person's surroundings and interaction circles) so it's useful to keep the effects of company in mind.

If uncertain, please research further by maybe taking a quick peek at the ratio of adopted children of homosexual partners who go on to be homosexual in contrast to the ratio of adopted children of heterosexual couples, i would also add real parents but some might disagree since homosexuals don't have real children other than via dolly the sheep type methods - however i would argue that heterosexual parents should not be excluded from the survey as it's not a fault to have lawful children with a designated birthright in society whose situation it has taken generations to nurture and uplift, and it's not their fault that others like to just party and practice other sick whims and have been careless and oblivious to long term effects for generations, there is a very good reason why the term "b-tard" or "infidel" "or "be-iman" is used to refer to unscrupulous people who care nothing for their lawful and solemn oaths, care nothing about what anyone thinks about their bald faced lies and treachery, and who usually seek quick unlawful gain at the loss of close ones and partners whether in businessor in sexual relationships.....

.....anyways, prudence shows that faithful company leads to mutual success - and unfaithful company leads to mutual stress, harm, and loss.

Scent or bellows?
Always a reason, sh#t rubs off on the pavement.
Reply

hisnameiszzz
03-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Oh wow. I'm surprised you've not been fired already! For you to say having gay sex in Islam is a sin could be more than enough to get fired - homophobia, especially if that was the first conversation you had with the person. Be very careful.

There is a lesbian in my team. I have nothing to do with her other than a quick hi and bye and work related stuff. I have no interest in what she does and who she does it with. I won't ever be her best friend nor will I get acquainted with her. What I do know is that she is a good person and a great team member. We work with refugees from the Middle East and she is the most caring person I have ever seen working with them. They all adore her and the kids run to her when she goes to see them. We do visits in two's and when I've been on a visit with her, all the families shriek her name and jump up and down. She never has a bad word to say about any of them unlike some of my other colleagues who are constantly moaning about the refugees. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Reply

CalmPassenger
03-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Just act normal. After all they are human. But please recite Quran and Hadees. Remember your roots. Islam is all about peace. Yes we have rules but those rules are for our benefits. If someone is gay, Jewish, Christian and etc... First they are human. Inshort Behave good with every one. Maybe they will change because of your good behaviour. But if you feel uncomfort or feel any danger...Than its better to leave... Don't worry about job. You will find new one and believe me this one will be better. Because Allah always help and love you...
Reply

Alamgir
03-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Slaveofthelord
During lunch i was sitting next to two people then they went to get more food and while i was alone the gay guy came next to me and started talking to me and making conversation... i just bought up religion etc and his views...

I personally didnt know how to act because its my first day at a new job... and i didnt want to seem rude infront of my managers etc and get fired.

I told him something similar to this... in islam the act of gay sex is a sin but having "gay thoughts" is not a sin....because you do not get sin for thoughts of doing an evil act..... it is acting upon your thoughts and desires which will be accounted for...


Then at the end of the day he came up AGAIN to me and tried to talk to me...

I felt so awkward how do i act in these sittuations?

I dont like being approached by this gay guy how can i kindly tell him to f*** off without geting fired?
Asalamu Alaikum

Try to make sure he doesn't notice you, and if he does, pretend to not notice him. If that's not possible, try to leave his presence. If that's not possible, keep the conversation to a minimum. He should get the hint after a while. If not, tell that fagg0t to get lost (not literally, just tell him to go away as politely as possible).
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ibn Shahid
Asalamu Alaikum

Try to make sure he doesn't notice you, and if he does, pretend to not notice him. If that's not possible, try to leave his presence. If that's not possible, keep the conversation to a minimum. He should get the hint after a while. If not, tell that fagg0t to get lost (not literally, just tell him to go away as politely as possible).
I dont think its fitting to use language like that brother. Yes homosexual acts are haram but we shouldnt use insults like that etc its just not good at the end of the day.
Reply

Zeal
03-13-2018, 09:05 PM
Guys am I in the wrong for using them to get extra points in work
Reply

Zeal
03-13-2018, 09:08 PM
Its yuck but you should give dawah to everyone think about the people of lut (as) these people would capture random people or even other peoples house guests in attempt to rape them but still lut(as) gave dawah - that's sabr on a another level
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:51 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:35 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 05:38 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!