/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I believe this current world could only reach max 50-years and similar to Noah's ppl

urkahnkhan
06-05-2017, 11:23 PM
I was thinking about this for myself before reading in the bible where this generation was compared to the people of Noah. It was a surprise to me to see it there. The comparison is there to be seen.

I believe both Mahdi, Dajjal, and Isa Banu Maryam will appear within the next 50-years and then the current civilzied world will be put to rest alltogether in the form of gog and magog and they will serve as the flood.

We have a very good minority group of believers while the bulk and largere population of humanity have grown more and more anti-truth and to the point where they are anti-Allah like I have never seen before. They are doing very silly things to themselves by being extremely fullish and garbage in speech against the religion and encourging people to immorality such as LBGT, Zina etc etc and forbid everything with God's legit law send from heaven like it was some sort of curse.

They have grown more and more ''fed up'' meaning they have grown more and more in disbelief and further away from the truth. Immorality rules the day to such extent that a believer will be considered the worst criminal of all-times. It's as if everything is upside down nowadays.

Gay marriage is legel and not only that but they have more freedom then normal people. Honest speaking I don't see humanity making it past 50-years from today except a very small group with Isa banu Maryam who will survive and re-start humanity and populate the earth.

No wonder Gog and Magog will be released after Isa Banu maryam has arrived

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
new2010
06-06-2017, 12:15 AM
We woudn't have been the first nation that Allah azza wa jal destroys. Just look how the society of Lut (as) got destroyed. There is really no difference. History repeats itself.

By the way: I do agree to your statement. I don't like it to be that pessimist, but it all happend already in history. We're just an expection in time who have the priviledge to live in "peace".

Life_Is_Short
06-06-2017, 08:29 PM
I agree with you. However, I do not think that we can put a number on when these events will take place. Surely, it is in the knowledge of Allah SWT on when exactly or how bad the world will be before these events will take place.

The Quran is a lesson for us all, not to repeat the mistakes of the past nations.

Inshallah we have to hold firm to the religion of Islam and understand the signs of the last hour so we can be warned & those after us. This is why reading and understanding the Quran is so important.

AbdurRahman.
06-06-2017, 09:49 PM
rest assured br, this ummah will survive till the end and wont perish!!!!:

Abdullah Bin Umar(RA) reported that Rasulollah(SAW) said:
How can perish the Ummah of which I am at the beginning and Jesus, son of Mary, is at the end.
(Hakim and Nasai)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
06-06-2017, 11:23 PM
How long this world exists, Only Allah swt knows best....

new2010
06-06-2017, 11:30 PM
I don't think the brother meant 50 years literally; just used it as an indication that times are very rough. Otherwise I do agree, that knowledge belongs only to Allah. Even RasulAllah sas had no information about that.

Bosanac
06-07-2017, 04:31 PM
The end is nigh!

I think it's normal to feel this way. I'll bet people thought the same thing when the two world wars were going on as well, and at every other troubled time in history too.

It's easy to think "this is the prophesied​ end" because it allows us to believe we don't have to try hard to change all the injustice around us. "We can't escape fate" so to speak, we're powerless to change what's going around in the world so why bother trying. It's a lazy way to think.

I'm speaking in generalities here and not taking a shot at you TC, I hope I didn't cause offense.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.