/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I real muslim

Bobbyflay23
06-06-2017, 10:18 PM
I spent like 40 minutes taking my shehada and I feel as if I'm not a real muslim like I can logically say with science and evidence that Islam is the way and I've been a Muslim but even though it's Ramadan and sheytons gone I'm getting thoughts saying things like muhammads a fake prophet and then I confront it with a bunch of proof he is and then I'll take my shehada and like idk I feel like I'm not a real Muslim because of his I feel like I have no iman what can I do to fix this disease in my heart I listen to tafsir and Quran so that's really not helping it's like a thing I heard ounce you can be a Muslim and logically know Islam is the way but that's just the words shehada but being a mumin is in your heart like my hearts rejecting Islam but my minds being chill with it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
06-06-2017, 10:37 PM
At the begging when I first reverted I defentitlu felt iman and stuff but like it slowly went down hill for like 2 months and I kept thinking oh my iman would go back up some day but now I feel like it's at the point where it's non existent

Life_Is_Short
06-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Although, the shaytan is locked up, why do we get bad thoughts? This is because of our own nafs (self, psyche ego or soul) which the shaytan has trained throughout the year telling us to continue to do bad deeds. We must train/restart our nafs again to keep on the religion. The best way to fight that is to increase in prayers hence increasing your iman (belief in Allah). To increase in the remembrance of Allah for surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

Since you're a revert I would also suggest that you keep in the company of practising Muslims, join in the activities at the local masjid.

Rest assure that this happens to everyone, whether you're a revert or not. It's a test from Allah SWT. The answer is to remain steadfast, Allah SWT looks at your efforts, how much you're trying despite everything.

Inshallah also make dua to Allah SWT to keep you steadfast and on the straight path.

azc
06-06-2017, 11:38 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah you're a true Muslim.

May Allah swt keep you steadfast on Deen. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
06-12-2017, 02:50 PM
you say the shahada your a muslim. also we all get low iman, 2 years ago i was at a point where i seriously questioned Islam, and alhamdullilah now i'm absolutely fine. Every muslim goes througj this whether born muslim or not. I recommend hanging out with other muslims and reading Quran etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.