/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sponsoring A New Masjid in Australia - Hills District Muslim Society

'abd al-hakeem
06-07-2017, 12:48 PM
:bism:

As-salaamu aleykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa baraakatuhu ikhwan, and Ramadhan Kareem.

The Hills District Muslim Society (HDMS) is currently in the process of raising funds build a new masjid in Sydney, Australia and I humbly call upon my brothers and sisters to consider donating to this worthy cause, Insha'Allah.

Others, with more knowledge than myself, may better describe the benefits of this type of donation.

I appreciate that there are many in the world who may arguably be in more need which is why I can only ask for your consideration, Insha'Allah.

https://hdms.org.au/hills-masjid-donation/

Baraakallahu feekum wa jazakumallahu khairan kadhiran, ikhwan.

:salam:

please note: I have not been asked by HDMS to make this post and have done so of my own volition.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.