/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudi soccer players refuse to keep silence for London terrorism victims.

Ineed Umar
06-08-2017, 04:53 PM
I know they were kafir etc but in the end it was Saudi government who did fund the terrorists, the Saudi players shouldn't have been this ignorant. It just further process the west point that all Muslims are terrorist.

Btw Saudi team lost which proves Allah was not happy for their actions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
06-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Saudi arabia are a laughing stock, no wonder non muslims laugh at us

HindTheRevert
06-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Seriously? what gives either of you the right to call others kuffar? even worse generalize a whole nation? especially people who claim to be muslim?

One of the sahaba during war was met with an enemy whom as soon as he realized he was stuck and was confronting his death at the hand of the sahabi, gave shahada. The sahabi said I knew he did that to avoid death because a muslim cannon kill another muslim so I killed him because he did not mean it. you know what he was told? he was asked if he was willing to take responsibility on the day of the judgement if he had been wrong in that moment. That just goes to show that you cant make claims of kufr or iman, never with real knowledge. you dont know where the heart is. It only states in the quran that so and so is kaffir because it is the word of Allah. He and only he has the right to call out kuffa because he as oppose to you knows where the heart is.

sister herb
06-08-2017, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HindTheRevert
Seriously? what gives either of you the right to call others kuffar? even worse generalize a whole nation? especially people who claim to be muslim?
I think they meant "London terrorism victims" when they used the word kafir (but how we can know, maybe those British victims weren´t kafirs at all as we don´t know what was in their hearts).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
06-08-2017, 06:34 PM

One of the sahaba during war was met with an enemy whom as soon as he realized he was stuck and was confronting his death at the hand of the sahabi, gave shahada. The sahabi said I knew he did that to avoid death because a muslim cannon kill another muslim so I killed him because he did not mean it. you know what he was told? he was asked if he was willing to take responsibility on the day of the judgement if he had been wrong in that moment. That just goes to show that you cant make claims of kufr or iman, never with real knowledge. you dont know where the heart is. It only states in the quran that so and so is kaffir because it is the word of Allah. He and only he has the right to call out kuffa because he as oppose to you knows where the heart is.
i didnt call anyone kaffir and secondly i do not mean the whole nation of saudi,i thought that it was obvious i was referring to saudis who fund terrorism.

MuhammadHamza1
06-09-2017, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
I know they were kafir etc but in the end it was Saudi government who did fund the terrorists, the Saudi players shouldn't have been this ignorant. It just further process the west point that all Muslims are terrorist.

Btw Saudi team lost which proves Allah was not happy for their actions.
How many times have Western football teams stood up and remained silent for one minute for the Women and Children being daily killed by their forces?
And by the way.
Australian army is present in Syria.
So away with them.

cinnamonrolls1
06-09-2017, 06:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
How many times have Western football teams stood up and remained silent for one minute for the Women and Children being daily killed by their forces?
And by the way.
Australian army is present in Syria.
So away with them.
Yes, thats horrific too, but these saudi footballers are really not enforcing positive stereotypes about Islam or muslims

MuhammadHamza1
06-09-2017, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Yes, thats horrific too, but these saudi footballers are really not enforcing positive stereotypes about Islam or muslims
You do not know the whole picture.

MuhammadHamza1
06-09-2017, 07:00 AM
I mean.
Just days ago.
UK dropped more bombs in retaliation.According to the media.
What retaliation are you talking about?
They are the agressors.
And by the way.
I have a challange.
CAN YOU PROVE TO ME THAT A SINGLE PERSON DIED IN THESE ATTACKS?
WHY REMAIN SILENT WHEN IT WAS A HOAX AND A SET UP COMPRISING OF CRISIS ACTORS?
SEE VIDEOS ON CHANNEL OF "PEEKAY 22".

Muslimah inshal
06-09-2017, 07:10 AM
I mean.
Just days ago.
UK dropped more bombs in retaliation.According to the media.
What retaliation are you talking about?
They are the agressors.
And by the way.
I have a challange.
CAN YOU PROVE TO ME THAT A SINGLE PERSON DIED IN THESE ATTACKS?
WHY REMAIN SILENT WHEN IT WAS A HOAX AND A SET UP COMPRISING OF CRISIS ACTORS?
SEE VIDEOS ON CHANNEL OF "PEEKAY 22".
Yes subhanallah . I never trust them . Now I understand why my brother was telling me that it's not true it's a hoax to promote islamophobia . But they are not going anywhere . They plan but Allah's plan is more greater .
May Allah swt make it easy for us . Amiin ya rab

sister herb
06-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Should Muslims behave as badly like others do? No. We should show to them that we have better manners and Islam is far more compassionate religion than other ones are.

By the way, I have seen many times how "western" football (soccer) and other sports teams show respect for example for the Palestinians.

MuhammadHamza1
06-09-2017, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Should Muslims behave as badly like others do? No. We should show to them that we have better manners and Islam is far more compassionate religion than other ones are.

By the way, I have seen many times how "western" football (soccer) and other sports teams show respect for example for the Palestinians.
The irony.
They kill us daily and remain silent for us at the same time.
Is this not hypocrisy?

sister herb
06-09-2017, 07:21 AM
The irony.
Is this not hypocrisy?
Sure it is. But do we have to be as hypocrisy as they are? Can´t we show compassionate to the innocent victims (just same who attacked against them) if they don´t do so?

If your neighbor has bad and rude manners, does it give any rights to you to behave badly too?

MuhammadHamza1
06-09-2017, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Sure it is. But do we have to be as hypocrisy as they are? Can´t we show compassionate to the innocent victims (just same who attacked against them) if they don´t do so?

If your neighbor has bad and rude manners, does it give any rights to you to behave badly too?
My dear.You do not have the whole knowledge.
I have grown up in a country which suffered because of US intervention.
I have seen people die at a young age.
I am 18 now.
If you knew the whole picture,you would understand me.
Secondly.
Prove to me a single person died in those attacks.

Muslimah inshal
06-09-2017, 07:23 AM
The irony.
Is this not hypocrisy?
They bomb our Muslim countries and then they try to make more problems here in western countries . Subhanallah . I can't believe how idiotic they are . But anyways . The thing is that Allah swt created different types of Jahannah for these kind of people . And they deserve it! To burn a bit ( well not just a bit ) in eternity is their gift as they are killing innocent people.
For us muslims the suffering is temporary but their suffering will be greater .

sister herb
06-09-2017, 07:52 AM
My dear.You do not have the whole knowledge.
I have grown up in a country which suffered because of US intervention.
I have seen people die at a young age.
I am 18 now.
If you knew the whole picture,you would understand me.
Secondly.
Prove to me a single person died in those attacks.
I am 50 years now and seen many things during my life, specially when I have worked as human right activist. During of those years I widowed because zionists murdered my husband. I am not sure if I have got the whole picture yet but quite many pieces I already have.

I have learnt during my life that kind of useless demonstrations like what this Saudi team did don´t help anyone. Also I have learnt that victims are victims, just same from which side they are from and who was the attacker. I have learnt that this world is not fair place to live to anyone but you can try your best to change it. When you try it, you better start from yourself and your own attitudes. Also those years have teached me to think twice before I say or write anything.

And please, don´t call me as "dear". It´s not respectable way to talk (write) to your sister in Islam.

Ineed Umar
06-09-2017, 08:04 AM

The terrorists victims, English not native Grammer not gud.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.