/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The islamophobia might reach each and every house

urkahnkhan
06-09-2017, 11:27 PM
We may not like it but we have to admit to it's spreading around quickly being the obvious truth nowadays and this trend will only expand with time to the point nobody gets saved from it.

It has reached many countries in the form of invasions and so forth and so on and it's about to reach in the west and will come soon to our houses forget about anywhere else. There is some sort of an uprising in the west against muslim migrants to the point where it's becoming apparent what the future will look like. The Anti-media and propagandists are gaining the upper hand and the fear of being outnumbered in the near future drives this on.

I see it spreading no one even the sikhs, Hindus and other non-muslim minorities will face the music when the revolution picks and they march on because their hitler figure like person will come again soon in the near future max 10-12 years is just my guess but could be little less or little longer then that.

Very extreme right wings are gaining support out there like never before and the world as a whole is deteriorating beyond belief where people don't even shade one tear for the kids and children in the ME. The world as awhole is entering a very ugly pace and this will definitely reach and it don't matter where you are from in the west or the middle east. Egypt is up next imo followed by Iran and then the West itself turning on the migrants.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-10-2017, 07:13 AM
https://www.travelcodex.com/2016/03/...-is-the-worst/

BeTheChange
06-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Aslamualykum,

The solution? Hold on the deen like never before. Increase in you dihkar and worship of Allah swt.

sister herb
06-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Solution: increase co-operation and mutual understandings between religions and nations. We don´t need war-mongers and hate-speakers, just same are they from islamophobic or Islamic groups.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdurRahman.
06-10-2017, 10:40 AM
inshAllah it wont get any worse than this [where we are now] and muslims will continue to get the upperhand and stand tall [as we're doing by being patient etc :Emoji51:]

azc
06-10-2017, 12:51 PM
The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "There will come a time when holding on to your Eemaan (belief) will be like holding on to hot coals." [At-Tirmidhi]

azc
06-10-2017, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
We may not like it but we have to admit to it's spreading around quickly being the obvious truth nowadays and this trend will only expand with time to the point nobody gets saved from it.

It has reached many countries in the form of invasions and so forth and so on and it's about to reach in the west and will come soon to our houses forget about anywhere else. There is some sort of an uprising in the west against muslim migrants to the point where it's becoming apparent what the future will look like. The Anti-media and propagandists are gaining the upper hand and the fear of being outnumbered in the near future drives this on.

I see it spreading no one even the sikhs, Hindus and other non-muslim minorities will face the music when the revolution picks and they march on because their hitler figure like person will come again soon in the near future max 10-12 years is just my guess but could be little less or little longer then that.

Very extreme right wings are gaining support out there like never before and the world as a whole is deteriorating beyond belief where people don't even shade one tear for the kids and children in the ME. The world as awhole is entering a very ugly pace and this will definitely reach and it don't matter where you are from in the west or the middle east. Egypt is up next imo followed by Iran and then the West itself turning on the migrants.
Lot of istighfar is to be done......

azc
06-10-2017, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Aslamualykum,

The solution? Hold on the deen like never before. Increase in you dihkar and worship of Allah swt.
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be tribulations during which a sitting person will be better than the one standing. The one standing will be better than the one walking. The one walking will be better than the one running. Whoever exposes himself to these tribulations will be destroyed, so whoever finds a place of protection or refuge should take shelter in it.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6670, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2886

jaybird
06-25-2017, 04:57 PM
USA spends billions in spreading anti muslim propaganda

Sho Islam
06-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Personally I don't think this is the time for Muslims to be silent and stay at home waiting for the bad things to go way.

This needs to be a mutual effort where Muslims speak up for our deen and clarify misconceptions and even down right lies being spread in the mainstream media.

But also non Muslims should also start thinking outside of the confines of the front pages of the tabloids and actually start asking Muslims directly what their views are.

Below is an interesting video on the some causes of Islamophobia from the mainstream media perspective that some of you may be interested in:

czgibson
06-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Sho Islam
But also non Muslims should also start thinking outside of the confines of the front pages of the tabloids and actually start asking Muslims directly what their views are.
That's what I've tried to do on this forum for over a decade now. I've learned a lot, but I've also been frustrated by moderators deleting my posts and censoring me when I ask questions they don't like. There's very little prospect of meaningful or productive dialogue occurring under such circumstances.

Peace

Sho Islam
06-28-2017, 05:53 PM
Greeting friend

I agree with you that you should be able to ask whatever question you like, I'm not a moderator so I don't know the reasons why they would delete your posts.

I suggest that you try to talk to Muslims directly, maybe if you have a local mosque, you could talk to the local Imam.

Also if you post your rough location, like country and city, I'm sure someone can point you to a direction of an islamic organisation that may have people available to answer your questions.

There may be underlying reasons for why you can't post certain questions online as I understand its much more convenient to ask your questions here.

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

That's what I've tried to do on this forum for over a decade now. I've learned a lot, but I've also been frustrated by moderators deleting my posts and censoring me when I ask questions they don't like. There's very little prospect of meaningful or productive dialogue occurring under such circumstances.

Peace

azc
06-28-2017, 06:30 PM
http://www.milligazette.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.