06-10-2017, 06:43 AM
https://youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuhammadHamza1
06-10-2017, 06:43 AM
It is worth the time.

Abz2000
06-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Could you please add [vi deo] at the beginning and [/vid eo] at the end (without leving spaces) so we can stay on this webpage?

:jzk:

Also, the architects and engineers at ae911truth.org have released a new documentary series:

MuhammadHamza1
06-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Just thd fact that the towes fell in freefall speed and the mysterious collapse of WTC 7,is proof enough.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
06-10-2017, 10:32 PM
I've downloaded your longass video and will watch what i can of it now as I fall asleep inshaAllah - so far the information is accurate despite the fact that they appeared to miss adding easily available sources and name, title, and position descriptions to strengthen their statements and so give people the ability to pause and do web searches more easily.

I was in the middle of putting together a video on wtc7 's structure yesterday so this may be useful.
relatively short - 20 minutes. Basic trim and add editing on a phone - but makes it clear without having to conjecture.
Will link it later today inshaAllah.

Muhammad
06-11-2017, 12:14 AM
In the interest of focusing during this blessed month of Ramadhan, threads like this will be closed In-sha-Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!