/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good News Alhamdulilah

BeTheChange
06-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Asalamualykum dear brothers & sisters,

Ramadan Mubarak to each and every one of you.

I hope we achieve our goals and continue the good deeds after Ramadan Ameen.

May Allah swt make it easy for us to practise our deen the way it should be practised Ameen.

I thought I should share some exciting news. I have enrolled on an Alimah course which starts this September insha Allah. I request your duas.

May Allah swt allow me to understand HIS message, implement and share with the rest of the ummah Ameen. Alhamdulillah for the blessed opportunity.

If anyone has any advice, tips or recommendations I would be extremely grateful. Jazaka Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Congratulations sister. May Allah increases your knowledge and bless your path.

Muslim23
06-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Walaikum asalam. Congratulations. May Allah bless you with knowledge, Ameen.

azc
06-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Wa alaikum assalalm

Good to hear.

May Allah swt bless you with ilm nafe. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
06-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Wa alaikum salam.

Ramadan mubarak and good news! Masha'allah.

May your journey of learning flourish and reach its maximum potential.

Zeal
06-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Ameen alhamdulillah may Allah bless you and increase you in blessing

Make sure you learn deen to implement in your life fillah

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh

noraina
06-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

It's wonderful to hear from you again after so long.

And ma'sha'Allah that's great news, I think I remember you mentioning a while back you wanted to enrol in an Aalimah course.

I'm going to link you to this instagram account, I've been following it for ages and it has really beneficial tips and guidance for students of ilm. https://www.instagram.com/siblingsofilm/

May Allah swt ever increase you in knowledge, keep you always steadfast and make easy the path of learning. Ameen.

Bobbyflay23
06-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Are you talking about a tafsir class? And congratulations ramadan Mubarak to you too

Sakina'141
06-11-2017, 02:51 AM
:wa: sister,

Good to hear from you. Hope you are well inshaAllah and Ramadan is going good.

MashaAllah that is great news. May Allah swt make it easy for you and increase us all in knowledge and understanding of our deen, Ameen.

Wish You All the Best!! :)

Share some knowledge and wisdom with us too! :)

Sakina'141
06-11-2017, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

It's wonderful to hear from you again after so long.

And ma'sha'Allah that's great news, I think I remember you mentioning a while back you wanted to enrol in an Aalimah course.

I'm going to link you to this instagram account, I've been following it for ages and it has really beneficial tips and guidance for students of ilm. https://www.instagram.com/siblingsofilm/

May Allah swt ever increase you in knowledge, keep you always steadfast and make easy the path of learning. Ameen.
I don;t have instagram but that is a good account! :) I may steal some quotes lol! with reference of course...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.