PDA

View Full Version : Logically thinking which group do you think the Mahdi will arrive amongst?



urkahnkhan
06-10-2017, 03:11 PM
One of the reasons the world is in this is because we are apparently against the Jamah and group the Mahdi will arrive amongst? Just think for a second whom will he arrive amongst without being biased or anything in that matter and lets analyse this issue fair and square.

Just take a look at the world picture? You have many sects, secular governments or corrupt muslim regime's. Some sects have left Islam all together fair and square due to multiple shirk in their worship and traditions and no harm is being done to them in this regard just informing them the bottom line truth and no injustice have been done to them in stating the fact.

The Shia - Are waiting for someone whos inhumane and can perform miracles and the likes we have never seen or heard before nor from our prophet or anyone else in that matter. Keep this in mind our Prophet was just a regular man and didn't have this unnatural superpowers the shia describe mahdi to and the only individual whom Allah has granted unnatural and freakish superpowers is Dajjal and only to test the people with it because there is no other reason to it. What Dajjal performs is not magic but real acts that are trillions time better then Magic. His a one man who will conqueror the world. Whomever wrote the Shia books did this on purpose by giving the Shia mahdi superpowers and resurrection ability that is only found with dajjal.

The true Mahdi described both in the Bible and Hadith is just a blessed man who has destiny with him and Allah will make ways for him to gain controll over the land and the entire world will fight him? this raises questions who will the world fight? A true and sincere Islam. That is what the illuminati and occult world wants and they are only motivated towards the truth and disgard anything else and don't take interest in them whatsoever.

You have brevlis, Sufis and other mystical sects whom also unfortunately are not pure in their worship and islamic practices. These groups are worldly attached and you rarely hear from them or see them in the world stage.

Then you have the puppet gov't regimes who work and are actully more anti Islam and shariah then anyone else on this earth. These people are in bed with illuminati and occult world and their whole purpose of being in power is to contain the true Islam and Haq.

Who is left the groups they label radical, fanaticals and etc etc. Because they are people who refused dunya and everything in it and just solely want to etablish what pleases their creator above anything else.

But the betrayers are so many within Islam especially from the muslim puppet governments and doing it while knowing it but the sad part is that they are not fooling the people but they are only fooling themselves.

You may ask why? Example Kamal Atuturk betrayed the Ottoman empire and got many of his battlion soldiers killed by betraying them in Aleppo and later on becoming the new leader of secular turkey but that is not where it ends because he joint the freemason order. It's basically making a deal with Ibless that he will assist you in power and everything while you assist him in completely deleting Islam from the region and people step by step.

Okay so what now you made your deal with Ibless you got your thing but the thing is he only ruled for 15-years and reached 57-years old totally as his life term. He died basically in that age and he got buried and left everything he worked for behind and entered beneath the earth. He betrayed the religion knowingly and he entered the grave taking nothing with him. So the question is what has he gained from all of this except LOSS. That is why Allah(swt) says they did him no failure on the land. While the truth is they did failure to themselves.

Our life term is very short in this generation hence we are the last generation. A life term is only about 60-65 max. So it's shoking to see some people exchanging that little part with this world in order to do massive betrayals against Allah and his religion and thats what Allah said ''they use alot of wealth to fight my religion'' and come with plans big enough to remove the mountains. At what cost? and against whom? against an individual who can see and hear you clearly and has already full in controll over what is between the heavens and the earth.

The truth is without a doubt establishing his Law and word on the earth firm without any doubt over it. Because these are his words. Whatever he says is Haqq. No one amongst us came with this from our own pockets. establishing this unapologtic on the surface of the earth is the Truth and what pleases Allah the most. Allah is suffient for us because there is nothing except him
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-12-2017, 02:38 AM
which group he belongs to...? Nobody knows
Reply

Simple_Person
06-12-2017, 04:33 AM
He as well as dajjal well be HUGE fitna's for the people.
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
He as well as dajjal well be HUGE fitna's for the people.
Will you elaborate, bro.......?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Simple_Person
06-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Deleted
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-12-2017, 02:36 PM
the Mahdi will not appear amongst any group; he will naturally follow the Prophet [saw's] sunnah and all muslims will follow him
Reply

anatolian
06-12-2017, 04:11 PM
^ As said. Many "groups" claim that Mahdi will come among them. That is beyond funny. If there was a such group on the straight path, there would not be a need for Mahdi at all. Islam will be full of fitna before his rise. full of corrupted groups. He must indeed disclaim all of them and correct all those groups, individuals and unite them as one ummah. these are all written in the ahadith also.
Reply

anatolian
06-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
You may ask why? Example Kamal Atuturk betrayed the Ottoman empire and got many of his battlion soldiers killed by betraying them in Aleppo and later on becoming the new leader of secular turkey but that is not where it ends because he joint the freemason order. It's basically making a deal with Ibless that he will assist you in power and everything while you assist him in completely deleting Islam from the region and people step by step.
Sorry but that passage is full of nonsense. I am not a secular Kemalist but we can't base our rights on lies.
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by azc
which group he belongs to...? Nobody knows
There is actully a quite strong hint to whom and I would say strong evidence

At the time, when the Muslim Ummah will have abundance of wealth, gold and silver, the Muslims will be extremely belittled, weak and helpless. The enemy nations will invite each other to pounce upon them as hungry people invite one another for food. The Sahabah (R.A) asked with utter worry, “O Prophet of Allah! Would we be very few in number?” Prophet Muhammad (S) replied: “No! You’d be as great in quantity as the foam of the sea is, seen wherever the eye can reach. But you’ll be overtaken by ‘wahn’.” The Sahabah (R.A) asked, “O Prophet of Allah! What is ‘wahn’?” He (S) replied: “Love of this world and fear of death!” You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victory. At that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees . In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:”By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over.” This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted. One-third will be killed. They will be the best ‘Shaheed’ (martyrs) near Allah. The remaining one-third will gain victory, until, under the leadership of Imam Mehdi, they will fight against Kufr (non-believers)..
(Ibn Majah)

It's well known fact that Bush offered Taliban to handover AQ and close their facilitates but Omar Mullah refused to hand him over because he didn't want to hand over a muslim to kafir and said instead a 3rd muslim country should start a trial if guility. He saw it was haram what happened but there was no evidence and the original OBL denied claims otherwise he would have trial with Taliban courts. But the whole war started over Mullah Omar refusing to handover a muslim and chose millions of his nation to die by not handing him over.

One decision by Mullah Omar decided the war. He refused despite even being pressured by his taliban seniors.

https://thinkprogress.org/how-one-de...n-9482b81e234a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXkym5GHXI

And a video jump to 0.55 (Bush himself speaking but the offer he made to Taliban and it's rejection)

The rank of the group have separated into 2 camps after the fitna in 2013-14. Due to someone claiming amir ul-mumineen while there was already one. 2 amir ul-mumineen can't exist in the same time this created rift and lead to the fitna.

But one of these 2 groups is going to have the Mahdi appear amongst them. AQAP, Taliban, TTP, Shabaab, HTS these are originally the groups whom gave Bay'ah to Mullah Omar because everything started with him. His the father of this war. His branch and these who were allied to him are the once whom the Mahdi will arrive amongst. ISIS has it's own branch now. Libya, Abu Sayyaf, Boko Haram, Maute, and some minor factions that defected from the others.

Whomever is linked to these original camp of Mullah Omar are the camp hence why you have seen the split and people refusing to give Bay'ah to IS. even if you look at it militarily today These groups have a long future hence longevity. They have been fighting for a long time and use to it by now and more experienced.

I'm of the opinion that consistency, longevity, steadfastness and patience will reward the camp originally linked to Mullah Omar(ra) and the groups affiliated to them now. They are also the larger camp of the two
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
He as well as dajjal well be HUGE fitna's for the people.
See your words again.

You're considering Hz imam Mahdi RA as a fitnah.....?

Indeed, dajjal is the fitnah but He (imam Mahdi)...???

This is why I asked to elaborate..
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
There is actully a quite strong hint to whom and I would say strong evidence

At the time, when the Muslim Ummah will have abundance of wealth, gold and silver, the Muslims will be extremely belittled, weak and helpless. The enemy nations will invite each other to pounce upon them as hungry people invite one another for food. The Sahabah (R.A) asked with utter worry, “O Prophet of Allah! Would we be very few in number?” Prophet Muhammad (S) replied: “No! You’d be as great in quantity as the foam of the sea is, seen wherever the eye can reach. But you’ll be overtaken by ‘wahn’.” The Sahabah (R.A) asked, “O Prophet of Allah! What is ‘wahn’?” He (S) replied: “Love of this world and fear of death!” You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victory. At that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees . In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:”By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over.” This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted. One-third will be killed. They will be the best ‘Shaheed’ (martyrs) near Allah. The remaining one-third will gain victory, until, under the leadership of Imam Mehdi, they will fight against Kufr (non-believers)..
(Ibn Majah)

It's well known fact that Bush offered Taliban to handover AQ and close their facilitates but Omar Mullah refused to hand him over because he didn't want to hand over a muslim to kafir and said instead a 3rd muslim country should start a trial if guility. He saw it was haram what happened but there was no evidence and the original OBL denied claims otherwise he would have trial with Taliban courts. But the whole war started over Mullah Omar refusing to handover a muslim and chose millions of his nation to die by not handing him over.

One decision by Mullah Omar decided the war. He refused despite even being pressured by his taliban seniors.

https://thinkprogress.org/how-one-de...n-9482b81e234a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXkym5GHXI

And a video jump to 0.55 (Bush himself speaking but the offer he made to Taliban and it's rejection)

The rank of the group have separated into 2 camps after the fitna in 2013-14. Due to someone claiming amir ul-mumineen while there was already one. 2 amir ul-mumineen can't exist in the same time this created rift and lead to the fitna.

But one of these 2 groups is going to have the Mahdi appear amongst them. AQAP, Taliban, TTP, Shabaab, HTS these are originally the groups whom gave Bay'ah to Mullah Omar because everything started with him. His the father of this war. His branch and these who were allied to him are the once whom the Mahdi will arrive amongst. ISIS has it's own branch now. Libya, Abu Sayyaf, Boko Haram, Maute, and some minor factions that defected from the others.

Whomever is linked to these original camp of Mullah Omar are the camp hence why you have seen the split and people refusing to give Bay'ah to IS. even if you look at it militarily today These groups have a long future hence longevity. They have been fighting for a long time and use to it by now and more experienced.

I'm of the opinion that consistency, longevity, steadfastness and patience will reward the camp originally linked to Mullah Omar(ra) and the groups affiliated to them now. They are also the larger camp of the two
Interesting analysis of current affairs in the light of hadith though but it still lacks coherence.

See, hadith refers to whole ummah, not one or some factions.

majority of ummah is still poor.

All non Muslim countries will be united against whole ummah whereas their different Alliances fought against Iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, Syria etc in seperate wars.

3 groups of one third each hasn't occurred yet.

"Christians will raise crucifix and Muslims will down it and A (one) Muslim will get angry....." is still unseen
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Interesting analysis of current affairs in the light of hadith though but it still lacks coherence.

See, hadith refers to whole ummah, not one or some factions.

majority of ummah is still poor.

All non Muslim countries will be united against whole ummah whereas their different Alliances fought against Iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, Syria etc in seperate wars.

3 groups of one third each hasn't occurred yet.

"Christians will raise crucifix and Muslims will down it and A (one) Muslim will get angry....." is still unseen
No the Ummah is not poor because they have all the natural resources but they have deviated from the way of Allah and instead feed kufar regimes.

Malhama is a series of battles not just one but the ending of it will be Malhama al kubra that will seal everything. The series have already started with the ''War on terror'' campaign. Before Taliban got invaded they established Shariah and all the current mujahideen has links to Afghanistan and most of the factions and groups that started allover the world were started by people who were with Mullah in Afghanistan in that era when he came to power. All the Internationals who were fighting for him beginning leaders of other organisations whom have given him Bay'ah. Afghanistan is the Origins of this war and 90% of Mujahideen groups around the world.

regarding the 3 groups it's pending since from the beginning to the end meaning these who flee from this war will not be forgiven. I do believe it has something to do with the nature of the time.

I think this may refer to an incident that happened by the scenes that led to CIA planning inside job in order to take out their former Allies.
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
No the Ummah is not poor because they have all the natural resources but they have deviated from the way of Allah and instead feed kufar regimes.

Malhama is a series of battles not just one but the ending of it will be Malhama al kubra that will seal everything. The series have already started with the ''War on terror'' campaign. Before Taliban got invaded they established Shariah and all the current mujahideen has links to Afghanistan and most of the factions and groups that started allover the world were started by people who were with Mullah in Afghanistan in that era when he came to power. All the Internationals who were fighting for him beginning leaders of other organisations whom have given him Bay'ah. Afghanistan is the Origins of this war and 90% of Mujahideen groups around the world.

regarding the 3 groups it's pending since from the beginning to the end meaning these who flee from this war will not be forgiven. I do believe it has something to do with the nature of the time.

I think this may refer to an incident that happened by the scenes that led to CIA planning inside job in order to take out their former Allies.
Ummah means all Muslims whereas you're referring to a few Muslim dominated countries.

Rest, you 've expanded your previous post.
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-12-2017, 07:40 PM
I Allah knows best. Sorry! I don't have edit option on my profil and I'm kinda hungry. Lost concentration
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Ummah means all Muslims whereas you're referring to a few Muslim dominated countries.

Rest, you 've expanded your previous post.
There is no such thing as Ummah as you may imagine. There is individuals whom Allah Guides to the right path while the rest don't count into the Ummah picture you imagine. They don't aid Islam and are just people who live life for themselves. They won't count as the Ummah even tho some of them pray and muslims by inherience. The group refered to here are just a minority believers who chose to stand with Allah by all means necessary.

Just like how Allah said in surah al-hujarat. They meet these conditions
Reply

Simple_Person
06-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Deleted
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I know exactly what i said and why you asked. Besides knowing i also understand why you want me to elaborate it, however i say, go ponder about why i say that. Because it is not without reason why i say what i said. There are some brothers and sisters that indeed instantly understand what i said and why i said it.

So again go ponder about how come you do not understand what i said if you still haven't.
You're advised to meet a qualified scholar for misconceptions about this matter.
Reply

azc
06-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
There is no such thing as Ummah as you may imagine. There is individuals whom Allah Guides to the right path while the rest don't count into the Ummah picture you imagine. They don't aid Islam and are just people who live life for themselves. They won't count as the Ummah even tho some of them pray and muslims by inherience. The group refered to here are just a minority believers who chose to stand with Allah by all means necessary.

Just like how Allah said in surah al-hujarat. They meet these conditions
Minimum qualification for being the part of this ummah is witnessing tawheed and risalat regardless of aamal which segregate good Muslims from bad ones.
Reply

Simple_Person
06-13-2017, 04:47 AM
Deleted
Reply

azc
06-13-2017, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
It seems you truly do not understand it. You have gained the knowledge but not the understanding of it. A scholar may not even understand it what I say as it depends on his heart.

That further confirms to me to leave this matter indeed unexplained. The ones that Allah does give the understanding may have something that you do not have. Something for you to ponder about if you truly are a truth seeker

Seek the truth and Allah will grant you in'sha'Allah. The criteria however lies in the heart. It is for sure not an easy matter when it comes to the battle of the heart.

Peace.
I always talk to scholars in case I've misconceptions or doubts about religious issues.
Reply

sister herb
06-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
the Mahdi will not appear amongst any group; he will naturally follow the Prophet [saw's] sunnah and all muslims will follow him
I agree with this opinion. We don´t even know which kind of groups we will have at the time when Mahdi appears (as it may happens after million years) but it´s the most logical that different kind of groups and sects lost their meaning and all Muslims follow the Prophet´s sunnah.
Reply

Simple_Person
06-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Deleted
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
I agree with this opinion. We don´t even know which kind of groups we will have at the time when Mahdi appears (as it may happens after million years) but it´s the most logical that different kind of groups and sects lost their meaning and all Muslims follow the Prophet´s sunnah.
1. His not Million years away and very close to his time and age. You should pay attention to his signs and ahadith talking about the end times. His very very near.

2. The analogy that All muslims will join him is flawed and this will never happen. It's even mentioned or hinted at that muslims will attempt to eliminate him. These who will likely follow him are already these who volunteered and these like them will come out as usual to aid him. Where is muslims and where is the Ummah? Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya and Yeman happened? Nobody really came to aid these people except these who volunteer and unfortunately they are called very bad names today. These will always volunteer you can count on them regardless of the situation. These are mostly the people who will asist him while the others who work for the regimes like police forces, and Military will try to kill him. The Prophet(Sa) said he will even hide in the Kabah because his been hunting furiously by the muslims.
Reply

azc
06-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
This comment of yours indeed confirms that you have no clue whatsoever to the understanding of what i said. Anyways, May Allah give you understanding of it, a tip from my side to you.

The truth of the understanding lies in this in'sha'Allah.

"....Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves...." Qur'an 13:11

You''ve misconceptions about Hz imam mahdi RA that you consider him a fitnah? ???

In my opinion Hz imam mahdi RA is a rehmah for us ....!!!

Keep in mind, nobody will agree with you and your allegations on Him.
Reply

sister herb
06-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
1. His not Million years away and very close to his time and age. You should pay attention to his signs and ahadith talking about the end times. His very very near.
People in every times have said same. They have seen clear signs of end of the time. Our time isn´t exception.

As we don´t know how long time period we will have ahead of us as humankind, how you can say that million of years isn´t a short time?
Reply

OmAbdullah
06-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
He as well as dajjal well be HUGE fitna's for the people.

Dajjaal is a huge fitnah but Mahdi will be a blessing of Allah because he will fill up the land with peace and justice as it would be full of injustices (and bloodshed). In the present era the land is full of bloodshed and injustices. so we are restlessly waiting for Allah's Mercy to bring Mahdi and help him to stop the killing and wickedness and establish peace and Justice.
Reply

urkahnkhan
06-13-2017, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
People in every times have said same. They have seen clear signs of end of the time. Our time isn´t exception.

As we don´t know how long time period we will have ahead of us as humankind, how you can say that million of years isn´t a short time?
You are a sister I don't see sins falling upon you for not aiding because it's not you job. Your a girl and financially assistance is what the ancient Sahabiyat use to do. But you should fear not. Your spared from such responisbility.

Originally Posted by azc
You''ve misconceptions about Hz imam mahdi RA that you consider him a fitnah? ???

In my opinion Hz imam mahdi RA is a rehmah for us ....!!!

Keep in mind, nobody will agree with you and your allegations on Him.
I saw the brothers reply it sure as hell came off very strange but I understand where his coming from. His against the wars, deaths, and other destructions that will happen. But he forgot that this WORLD is only creator like a test and we are generally not from here. If there is death then you should already know that your life term is nothing put a very very short test.

Life is not meant to be a place where you plant your seed forever or plan that way. Life wasen't meant to be a lavish and peaceful life with full of serentiy and tranquility. Life is so short you won't even believe it. 60-65 yrs is absolutely nothing. Nada. It was even designed in such way that the older you get your happiness will fade more and more as you will miss your old self.. You will also long for your prime-self
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-13-2017, 07:18 PM
it seems a couple of people misunderstood what i meant; hadith says Mahdi [as] will be recognised while performing tawaf around the Kaaba and muslims will give their allegience to him [ https://archive.org/stream/BahishtiZ.../n651/mode/2up ] ; this is what i meant by he wont be accompanied by a group

however hadith also mentions there will always be a rightly guided group of muslims on earth:

Ibn Taymiyya in his Aqeedat-il-Wasitiyyah (pg. 154):

" Their creed is the religion of Islam which was sent to the world by Allah through the Prophet (Peace be upon him). But the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, 'My Ummah will get divided into 73 sects and each one will go to Hell save one and that one is the Jama'at.' Also in one Hadith he said, 'They are those people who will follow this path which I and my Sahaba follow today.' Therefore they have caught hold of Islam unalloyed from every adulteration and these are the people of Ahl as-Sunnah Wa'l Jama'ah. This group includes the truthful, the martyrs and the virtuous; it includes the minarets of guidance, lamps in the darkness and owners of such superiorities and virtues who have been already mentioned. It includes the saints and also those Imams on whose guidance Muslims are unanimous. It is this successful group about which the Prophet (Peace be upon him) has said: 'One group from my Ummah will always remain dominant with truth; the opponents will never be able to harm its members or afflict them upto the Doomsday.'"

(2) Imam Muslim (Rahimahullah) :
'Uqba said,I heard the Prophet (Peace be upon him) say: A group of people from my Ummah will continue to fight in obedience to the Command of Allah, remaining dominant over their enemies. Those who will oppose them shall not do them any harm. They will remain in this condition until the Hour over takes them.' (Sahih Muslim, 3/4721, English ed'n, see also Sahih al-Bukhari, 9/414, English ed'n)

Imam Nawawi (d. 676/1277, Rahimahullah) said in his Sharh Muslim (vol. 2, pg. 143):

"The group of people (mentioned in the above Hadith) consists of scholars, jurisprudents, authorities on Hadith, those who enjoin Good (Maroof) and forbid Evil (Munkar) and all such persons who do good deeds. Such righteous persons may be found spread all over the world."

Imam al-Tirmidhi (Rahimahullah) said:
"The explanation of al-Jama'ah according to the people of knowledge: They are the people of fiqh, knowledge and Hadith." (Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 4/2167; Ahmad Shakir ed'n)

Imam Bukhari (Rahimahullah) stated in his Sahih (vol. 9, chapter. 10, English ed'n),
"The statement of the Prophet (Peace be upon him): 'A group of my followers will remain victorious in their struggle in the cause of the Truth.' Those are the religious(ly) learned men (Ahl ul-Ilm)."

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Rahimahullah) said about this group:
"If it is not the people of Hadith, then I do not know who they may be." (Sahih Muslim Sharif-Mukhtasar Sharh Nawawi, vol. 5, pg. 183, W. Zaman)
Reply

whosebob
08-01-2017, 07:35 PM
There is only one athentic hadith about the Mahdi. Allah will change him in one night. He will be disobedient and make him obedient in one night.

You base your stories on this world. Their is unseen world. I have been fighting something for ten years. I am schizophrenic but it's more than a mental issue, it's a spiritual one as well. That's the fight that is happening now. I believe that Dajjal ordered these attacks. He can do horrible things to people but I also know Allah helps, mashallah. You talking about the illumati... How do think he controls the minds of the government. They don't evens know they under his control. That's how frikkish his power is. While you are debating, the war has been going on. Millions of soldiers and auliya kareem have fought in this battle. Some of us die, some are insane and others survive to fight the voices. There are to many to cope with but alhamdulliah with difficulty comes ease, mashallah. It's a harsh war because his ally is Iblis. Things will get better, while you argue from which group he is coming from, The Mahdi may already be here. He won't call you to war because his soldiers have already been chosen. Look at the Asylems and the mental hospitals, it is worst than a physical war because the torture goes on for so long. But Alhamdullilah, with difficulty there is ease.
Reply

Abz2000
08-01-2017, 07:38 PM
The Muslim group......obviously
Reply

anatolian
08-02-2017, 02:40 PM
From "the party of Allah" as Quran says
Reply

STN
08-02-2017, 07:22 PM
We don't know, we will know when he comes. But i hope he doesn't in my time or my kids or grandkids time because that is also the time when repentance time would end.

Islam SubhanAllah is still strong and knowledge of Islam hasn't disappeared or mutilated. It seems like those times are coming because of what's happening in Israel with jews taking control, Saudi Arabia making arms deal with America (am i the only one that think this was wrong) and Muslim countries being ruled by corruptest leaders on earth. Oh and Anti-Islamic State slaughtering humans like we slaughter animals on Eid-ul-Azha - some renowned scholar in our country said Anti-Islamic State is one of prophecies coming true. They are fasadis - creating fasad in land and hurting Islam.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 08:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 09:30 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:32 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!