/* */

PDA

View Full Version : frustrated with Islam hate

jaybird
06-11-2017, 07:19 AM
hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or convert anyone.

i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones that hate Muslim people.

why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
06-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum :)

format_quote Originally Posted by jaybird
hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or convert anyone.

i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones that hate Muslim people.

That is a good perspective. Feel free to ask us anything!

keiv
06-11-2017, 08:36 AM
I think there are many reasons but, just remember that Islam covers all our aspects of life and is not simply a religion. If you look at history, you will find that even the prophets (pbut) faced hardship for simply conveying the message of believing in Allah. So when it comes to truth, there will always be people out there who fear it and oppose it for whatever reasons. In the case of prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the people of Quraysh took extreme measures to silence him and were even threatened because of the followers he was gaining, even while he was alone in the cave. They continually held meetings with one another to scheme against him and his followers and tried to use tactics to demonize him. The idea of Islam today getting a bad rep is something that has been going on for a long time. In this day and age, it's much easier to spread that hate thanks to technology but because of technology, people such as yourself are taking it upon themselves to search for the truth.

One specific reason, IMO, is that the 'powers that be' are threatened by Islam, specifically it's financial system, so they use this agenda to criminalize it. With Islam, everyone is equal. Without it, you have a small group of people looking down on everyone else who function like robots on a day to day basis to make those guys at the top richer. Not to say that we don't have problems of our own. Islam is perfect but it won't stop people from being people. The argument of getting rid of religions, specifically Islam, so the world will be a better place is idiotic really. The amount of horrible secular crimes that are committed by the minute or even second everyday proves that, since humans are the way we are, we actually NEED religion.

'abd al-hakeem
06-11-2017, 09:33 AM
hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or convert anyone. i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones that hate Muslim people. why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?
Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm no expert but it would seem that the cause of anti-Muslim propaganda is three fold; ignorance of those unwilling to search for answers, the engine that drives the ignorance - namely those in positions of power and influence of large scale population - and, of course, the kinds of acts that are perpetuated by those who could, arguably, misrepresent Islam.

"The Truth" that you wish to find out about is available at your very finger tips. You, like every other human being, have the ability to choose for yourself whether you agree or disagree with what Islam teaches, just don't take it from a Muslim. A muslim may, inadvertently or otherwise, misrepresent Islam however Islam will never misrepresent itself. Perhaps start with the English translations of the Quran and see what you think.

May you find the answers that you are looking for and may you be guided to al-Haqq (The Truth) ameen.

In any case, no muslim will disagree with me when I say that God alone knows best - Allahu alem.

Best regards

'abd al-Hakeem

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jaybird
06-11-2017, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I think there are many reasons but, just remember that Islam covers all our aspects of life and is not simply a religion. If you look at history, you will find that even the prophets (pbut) faced hardship for simply conveying the message of believing in Allah. So when it comes to truth, there will always be people out there who fear it and oppose it for whatever reasons. In the case of prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the people of Quraysh took extreme measures to silence him and were even threatened because of the followers he was gaining, even while he was alone in the cave. They continually held meetings with one another to scheme against him and his followers and tried to use tactics to demonize him. The idea of Islam today getting a bad rep is something that has been going on for a long time. In this day and age, it's much easier to spread that hate thanks to technology but because of technology, people such as yourself are taking it upon themselves to search for the truth.

One specific reason, IMO, is that the 'powers that be' are threatened by Islam, specifically it's financial system, so they use this agenda to criminalize it. With Islam, everyone is equal. Without it, you have a small group of people looking down on everyone else who function like robots on a day to day basis to make those guys at the top richer. Not to say that we don't have problems of our own. Islam is perfect but it won't stop people from being people. The argument of getting rid of religions, specifically Islam, so the world will be a better place is idiotic really. The amount of horrible secular crimes that are committed by the minute or even second everyday proves that, since humans are the way we are, we actually NEED religion.
the Hebrew bible and NT have passages that speak of social programs much like your finincial system. most Christians dont think much on these. many here in the west dont understand the problems with capitalism and free markets.

jaybird
06-11-2017, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Well jay bird we worship the same god as the Jews and the Christians and we only worship one god and believe jesus(as) to be a prophet and not the son of god
whats "son of god" mean in Islam?

Islam does not promote the killing of innocent lives and there's a verse that went along the lines of to kill one innocent person is as if killing all of the human race the reason why people like Isis exist is not because of religion but because of politics if. You actually research it isreal currently has them in there hospitals most are Israeli citizens on the low and had a party life and where never religious [/QUOTE]
IMO ISIS is the new al qaeda and both are heavely funded, armed and trained by the US. I also believe there are two very fifferent Jewish groups today. Jews from Europe that converted to the faith with little to no connection Abraham, and the Jews that have always lived in the middle east, the ones that lived side by side with Muslims before the state of Israel existed.

Isis uses propaganda and taking verses out of context in order to fool people that are shallow minded and don't understand the demographic to what the verse is directed to the verses that are commenly used as propaganda are meant for some enemy's of the prophet who tortured and killed the Muslims and attempted many murders on the the prophet (saw) and many more reasons a example of taking a verse in the Quran out of context is for example these two verses. verse one = woe to those who pray. Verse two = to the people who are headless of there prayer. You see obviously if you read both verses they go hand in hand but people like Isis don't use context and use the verses as propaganda Islam is always on the defense we will never be on the offensive if someone attacks we will defend ourselves but we will always be peaceful and never attack someone I'm just giving you this information to give you basic information on basically our defense against the propaganda on Islam
its not hard to take verses out of context to mislead people, very shameful.

Simple_Person
06-11-2017, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Jason,

Islam like some brothers said earlier, covers EVERY aspect of life.

How we eat, how we drink, what we may drink and not drink, what we may eat and not eat and how to eat, how to dress, what to dress, what to say and what not to say, how to do business, how to treat one another and how not to treat one another, how to spend your free time and how to pray. Even the aspects that have not been talked about in the past, there are methods to find ways how to handle these new aspects.

The financial system as a brother already said, contains A LOT of forbidden elements these days. The money itself (paper/digital) is not even permissible according to Islamic principles as it has NO longer any attachment to gold and silver. In Islam money is gold and silver coins. If those are not in abundance, then certain amount of food is seen as a mean of exchange. Not only that, the Muslim is PROHIBITED to be a consumer slave. We must ONLY buy what we need and not for the sake of buying. So the consumer society that we live in, rather a Muslim that practices Islam accordingly is a BAD consumer, because when he buys a tv, he will stay with that tv ..FOR YEARS until that one has certain reason to be replaced (broken, too much consumption of electricity for example). Not to forget interest..it is HIGHLY FORBIDDEN and the word HIGHLY is even softly expressed. So in other words, having a mortgage is prohibited according to Islamic principles and when not having a mortgage you do not become a slave.

However also when eating, the Muslim that practices accordingly should fill up his stomach with 1/3 food, 1/3 water and 1/3 air..in other words a practicing Muslim should NEVER fill up his stomach. Also, we are PROHIBITED to follow the modern day definition of fashion. The modern day of fashion isn't according to Islamic principles, so also with that, Islamic way of life..gives a FULL STOP to buying clothing that is these days branded as fashion.

Our daily routine the practicing Muslim sleep early (does not go to clubs, drinks alcohol) and wakes up early. In other words also does not become a slave of the system that can be controlled. Musical instruments are forbidden and also through that does not become a slave of the system. The practicing Muslim is prohibited to vote in a democracy, so also in that, he cannot be deluded in believing that the democracy corrupt politicians give you on a plate is good and legit. The practicing Muslim is PROHIBITED to lie even to defend himself through lying, so working in a company and seeing something is wrong..HE MUST SPEAK UP and tell the public or authorities about it!!

The practicing Muslim MUST have good relations with his neighbors and rather contradict the individualism ..in other words creates the unity that is rather dangerous. Unity among people is a danger to corrupt systems.

A Muslim annually MUST give charity (zakaat) to the poor and through out the year is also promoted to give from their wealth to others that are in need.

The practicing Muslim is prohibited to look at other women as those women and their beauty is ONLY meant for their husbands to look and enjoy. In other words no "sexual slave" of the system.

Islamic way of life goes to such a extend as to which leg first when going to the bathroom and what to say and when exiting the bathroom with which leg first. It covers EVERY aspect of life. However all these aspects of life have been given us to follow by Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as to every aspect there is a reason why we must do that. All protection and beneficial for us.

So if you look at such a Muslim, that is a DANGER to the system we are in. Revolutions come from such people and liars and murders become know to the people. Corrupt financial system fall and satan being able to control people through all those corrupt systems fails to get a grip on humans.

There is sooo much more, but i would advice you to read up to it.

azc
06-11-2017, 11:45 AM

Jason,
Welcome to islamicboard.
Feel free to ask Qs.

greenhill
06-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Do start a new thread to ask your questions or tell your story. Or you may read up the archives and post your comments there.

For me it is really the way it is meant to be! Islam is public enemy number 1. Everything developed by man that is to be made law would be anti islamic in nature. And if I were to broaden the term 'islam' in ways to include the teaching of the Books, it still would not be wrong. Where it has diversified from Abrahamic laws is where the Jews took Thamood and the Christians took Paul. Hence Quran came to call back those who would listen to the true path and not to remain under the clutches of power hungry tyrants. It is The True message. Hence, Satan's eternal and tireless onslaught against man to blind him from ever getting the message.

Even the Quran states it that it is an uphill battle, it is a struggle, it will never be easy. Allah tests us in bad times and in good. So when is there never a test? It does not mean we do not have to keep trying and trying. It just means that we should never lose heart and give up! That is the battle. Never give up. Even if you are going slow, very slow indeed. Just don't stop.

But you see? Despite the tremendous effort they put in to paint islam as being bad, what it has done is to provoke a strong reaction in you not to believe it. Isn't that good? What is even better is that your reaction is so strong that you decided to join this forum to get to know islam better. The people.

I say it did some good also!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

MuhammadHamza1
06-11-2017, 02:44 PM

Do you realize what your countries have done to our countries?
Since 9/11,4 Million and counting Muslims have died.
9/11 was a fraud.
I have postes the article "Revisiting 9/11 in World Affairs."
YOU INVADE OUR LANDS,STEAL WHATS OURS,AND WHEN WE TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST IT,YOU CALL US TERRORISTS.
Do you even know that two weeks ago US killed more than 100 women and children in Syria?
Or that in March,it killed 1300 in Iraq?
And you expect that no one will attack you after what you have been doing?
There will be backlash.
You people call legitimate defence,terrorism.
Yes.
We Muslims are the enemies of your Governments untill you stop invading and killing us for oil and alike or for Israel.
I have no shame in saying that I AM YOUR ENEMY.
But if you stop,
So will we.

MuhammadHamza1
06-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Feel free to ask me anything.

MuhammadHamza1
06-11-2017, 02:50 PM
You people.
Yesterday,
US droppes phosphorus bombs in Raqqa.

Search
06-11-2017, 03:15 PM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Welcome to IB, brother Jason! :)

I am sorry to hear that generally what you're hearing from governments and churches are teachings that Muslims are your enemy. Muslims are not the enemy. And certainly, we do not have any aspirations to kill anyone, least you, our brother in humanity, or other people of your family or church or country (wherever you may be located).

Please understand, however, that it is undeniable that therein exists a small percentage of extremists within the faith tradition of Islam who are emerging in our time an enemy of humankind; and we see their actions and mindsets as incompatible with Islam. These extremists are angry, bitter Muslims who embrace an extremist path to vent their rage and powerlessness within the political sphere to influence Western governments' foreign policy towards nonintervention in Muslim-majority countries. Not having the means to influence foreign policy decisions or perhaps thinking that they don't, however, they choose to commit heinous acts of anarchic violence against others in what is known as terrorism to make their voice against injustice heard. However, in so doing, they become the biggest perpetrators of injustice. While majority of Muslims wholesale reject these persons' extremism and their violence as anything to do with mainstream Islam, extremists see themselves as being valiant in an age wherein Muslims and non-Muslims are failing to stand up to wrongs being committed in the name of foreign policy.

Islam in a prophetic tradition (hadith) says explicitly: “Do not cause harm or return harm.” However, this is not easy for extremists to do because they do not want to engage in introspection to see how they are failing to live up to the ideals espoused within Islam and would rather engage in extrospection to count all the wrongs of all, including community, country, and human tribe.

There are no easy solutions; however, I perceive that Muslims must continue to commit to do a better job of ostracizing Muslim extremists so that other youth are not influenced to follow this path of manifest self-destruction. And I also perceive that we need non-Muslims speaking out against the otherizing of Muslims. Muslims are not the enemy.

The Qur'an says (41:34-35): “Not equal are the good deed and the bad deed. Repel evil by that which is better, and then the one who is hostile to you will become as a devoted friend. But none is granted it except those who are patient and none is granted it except one having a great fortune.

Peace.

Best Wishes,

jaybird
06-11-2017, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
9/11 was a fraud.
YOU INVADE OUR LANDS,STEAL WHATS OURS,AND WHEN WE TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST IT,YOU CALL US TERRORISTS.
Do you even know that two weeks ago US killed more than 100 women and children in Syria?
There will be backlash.
Yes.
We Muslims are the enemies of your Governments untill you stop invading and killing us for oil and alike or for Israel.
But if you stop,
So will we.
i am very aware of the death and destruction lead by the leaders of the US. five hundred thousand children dead in Iraq. it makes me sick.

just so you know, making statements like "I have no shame in saying that I AM YOUR ENEMY.
But if you stop,So will we".

these are exactly the kind of statements the US leaders want you to say. this falls right into their hands and they use it for justification. did you know the roman empire, who was always expanding, never once attacked another kingdom. did you know the US military is bigger than all other developed countries combined. i know this because working men like me are bled dry in taxes trying to support it, to fight wars against people that have done nothing to me and my family. if we dont pay these taxes they put us in jail.

Search
06-11-2017, 03:31 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Why are you berating him as the imaginary representative of governmental actions when he is only a layperson and a human being like us with no say in what happens around the globe? He is not accountable to you or to any person on IB. Also, the brother in humanity should be treated with the highest of respect and honor as a guest on IB.

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him honor his neighbor; whoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day, let him honor his guest as he is entitled.”

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
9/11 was a fraud.
There will be backlash.
Yes.
But if you stop,
So will we.

Serinity
06-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Hello,

Just like not all Muslims are terrorists, and Islam does not condone terrorism. Same with the west. There are people who want to see Muslims dead, etc. But that does not reflect on all of them.

It is natural and right for us Muslims to be mad at US for killing innocents, but we should not let this hatred for a people make us do injustice.

One of the worst are those who cover the truth. I absolutely detest the people who kill innocents on both sides, and definitely the western powers who do nothing to help the oppressed Muslims, well, not that I thought they would.

Worst still, we have powerful Muslim countries, that do not help. :/

And Allah :swt: knows best.

ardianto
06-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Greeting Jason, welcome to the forum.

Non-Muslims in my place do not regard that Muslims are their enemy. What they believe is, there are Muslims who intolerant and see non-Muslims as enemies, there are Muslims who are tolerant toward the others and can coexist peacefully with people from other faiths. They know it because they live among Muslims which they often interact with Muslims, and even befriend with Muslims.

People have tendency of generalizing, and unfortunately usually they generalize a community based on the worst. Indeed, there are intolerant Muslims who see non-Muslims as their enemies. But it doesn't mean all Muslims are like this. If you lived in my place and often interact with Muslims, In Shaa Allah (God willing), you will find many tolerant Muslims who respect non-Muslims.

I know the non-Muslims view in my place about Muslims because I always interact with them. Some people in my maternal family are Christians, some of my friends are non-Muslims. Alhamdulillah, my relationship with them is always good which we always respect each other.

:)

jaybird
06-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Son of god could mean any connection to god that connects them as deities if god for example had a literal son then that goes against Islam and even for him to beget a son is against Islam if you don't know what I mean by beget it means that god choose him and called him his son but Muslims completely go against that because it goes against his majesty most main thing Islam is tawheed (belief in oneness of god) it is the most important thing in our faith[/QUOTE]

i think Jesus taught He was a son of the Most High not "the" son of the Most High. when the church teaches He is the son it suggest that he is the only son and therefore not one of us, this goes against what Jesus taught,"follow me, do as i do", one can not do that if he is unlike us.

what do you call heavenly beings?

MisterK
06-12-2017, 12:08 AM

Some things to consider, as I see it;

People fear what they don't understand, and Islam is often misunderstood. In much the same way I'm sure you are likely familiar with people bashing Christianity with misunderstood "Gotcha!" verses, or just outright lying, this goes on a lot with Islam. I myself was a victim of this. I believed Islam to be an archaic, violent, religion with served to do nothing but oppress. Then when I actually read the Quran... well, I ended up becoming Muslim. Some people spread the misinformation with no malicious intent, but because they think it is true, while others know what they are doing and lie on purpose to further spread their agenda of hate and fear.

Why?

That leads me to my next point, which is by generating an "Other" for the masses to focus on, an enigmatic boogey man that could be your neighbor or co-worker, who, if you believe certain talking heads or agendas, are just a day away from being radicalized, if they aren't already part of a sleeper cell! When you create an enemy Other," it serves as a decoy. The more focused the public is on the "Enemy," the less they will see the problems and rot in their own system. In the US, this isn't working quite as well as it used to. Sure, there are plenty of extreme Right-Wingers in the US who buy into this agenda blindly, but even more finally speaking up against such systemic hate. With the current US president, the one thing I have to give him props for, as unintentional as it is, is he has served as a catalyst to bring people together in opposition to the hate of basically everything and everyone not a white, straight, Christian, male. It is far from being an ideal time, but in dark times, the light in people can be seen more easily.

Of course, there is no denying that there are extreme, radicalized, violent Muslims out to destroy all things not their own distinct brand of Islam (as un-Islamic as it seems to be, as far as I can tell, in my days as a newb in Islam... much how, despite technically being a Christian organization, the KKK doesn't accurately represent Christianity). And while there is also no denying that the West has a history of terrible foreign policy and power plays which cause destabilization, death, and destruction in the Middle East, if, as many claim, Islamic terrorist activity were the proverbial equal and opposite reaction to said Western intervention, I personally doubt these terrorist groups would target Muslims and Islamic countries as much as they do. Western-caused destruction serves as an easy catalyst for extremist groups to take advantage of and radicalize more Muslims, but the agenda of such groups is clearly domination of their version of Islam and their rules. This is apparent when you look at such groups objectively, and realize their targets, and the terror they instil, targets those who, if these groups were actual representatives of Islam out to protect Muslims from the West, they wouldn't target Muslims as they do, which is significantly more than they target the West (or even Western forces).

That said, and even if for the sake of argument we said terrorist actions were justified due to Western behavior in the Middle East (it isn't), it wouldn't change the fact that with every attack they make in Western nations does nothing but help instigate the further spread of hate against Islam and Muslims by the West, who then step up their actions in the Middle East, which is then used to radicalize more people. It is a vicious cycle, with every step along the way propagating every other step.

There is no easy solution to this, though I think the answer is more personal than anything else. What I mean by this is a de-mystification of Islam, a de-Othering, so to speak. As people get to know Muslims in their day to day life, seeing they are just people like anyone else, trying to make their way in the world, provide for themselves and their families, and so on, and not actually primitive warriors fighting a secret crusade, then that can go a long way. And this happens more easily, and probably more effectively, on a day to day, person to person level. By interactions with co-workers and neighbors, a smile and hello at the grocery store, and so on. And as more people get to know more Muslims in the West, the less effective the "Other" narrative will be, and a large change in how Islam is spoken of in the media and by the government. Maybe it can be said that such notions are idealistic and unrealistic, if so, then just call me a dreamer.

Search
06-12-2017, 12:28 AM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Brother Jason, we understand Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) to be one of the mightiest and best messengers of Allah (God) and we respect him highly, and we grant the same high level of respect to Prophet Adam, Abraham, Prophet Noah, Prophet Moses (peace be upon them all). We love Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) and wish to emulate all the best characteristics of these prophets, characteristics and teachings we believe were perfected in Prophet Muhammad :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) and Islam.

So, for example, just as Prophet Jesus loved the poor, Prophet Muhammad :saws: too loved the poor, and he :saws: would supplicate, “O Allah (God), cause me to live poor and cause me to die poor, and gather me among the poor on the Day of Resurrection.” Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) is also credited to have said, “Do you love your Creator? Then love your fellow beings first.” Basically, Islam means submission to the Highest Power and to have ourselves adopt the path of righteousness and goodness, which lays in perfecting our characters and manners with all creation (animals, plants, human beings) and Allah (God).

We do not believe that any of the prophets were divine but human beings like us, and we consider them to be sinless from a spiritual perspective despite minor mistakes that they may have committed, and we consider them as human beings who came with the message of Oneness of God, which we also believe to have been the message of Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) because he was an Orthodox Jew. We believe Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent to correct the behaviors and hardheartedness of Jewish peoples of his time who were, for example, happy to stone a female adulterer but were not first willing to introspect to understand whether or not their own sins made them worthy of throwing the first stone.

We believe all prophets (peace be upon them all) came with the divine message of submission to the Highest Power, and we as Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammad :saws: was given the Revelation of Qur'an for all humanity. "Islam" means "submission," and we do not direct that submission to anyone save for Allah (God).

And we call heavenly beings "malaika" or "angels." We believe angels exist and do divinely-assigned tasks but we cannot see them as they are part of the Unseen Realm, and belief in angels is one of the six articles of iman (faith). So, while we consider the angels to be part of the ghaib (unseen), we love them for the sake of Allah (God) and aspire to the tireless perfection of their worship (though as human beings we cannot reach that level). However, we believe that Allah rewards our actions based on intentions; and so, even if we cannot worship like angels, if we have high aspiration to be angel-like in our worship, Allah accepts our noble intentions behind these aspirational actions and rewards us accordingly.

Peace.

Best Wishes,

i think Jesus taught He was a son of the Most High not "the" son of the Most High. when the church teaches He is the son it suggest that he is the only son and therefore not one of us, this goes against what Jesus taught,"follow me, do as i do", one can not do that if he is unlike us.

what do you call heavenly beings?

jaybird
06-12-2017, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
are you insane???? or just ill-informed? ISIS and al qaeda "heavily funded, armed and trained by the US"??????? one must look at the wrongs in one's own community before blaming everybody else's but their own.....
here is a pic of zbigniew brzezinski and bin laden. whats the US Nat security adviser doing with an al qaeda leader?
brzezinski was one of the founders of the trilateral commission. the TC job supposedly is to strengthen relations with foreign countries but more than likely their only purpose is to spread western influence and capatilism in the east and middle east.

Attachment 6175

Simple_Person
06-12-2017, 03:44 AM
here is a pic of zbigniew brzezinski and bin laden. whats the US Nat security adviser doing with an al qaeda leader?
brzezinski was one of the founders of the trilateral commission. the TC job supposedly is to strengthen relations with foreign countries but more than likely their only purpose is to spread western influence and capatilism in the east and middle east.

Attachment 6175
You say you are not a Muslim but Thank God you yourself see what is going on. Yet many Muslims themselves are blind of the truth.

Just because somebody saying they are Muslim doesn't mean they know the truth. Many Muslims have a disease in their hearts to not want to look at facts and ask question. Because when doing exactly that their whole belief of seeing a certain individual as a hero from their childhood would rather be shattered for example.

I like you as you stand stand up to speak out the truth no matter who the criminals might be.

jaybird
06-12-2017, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
You say you are not a Muslim but Thank God you yourself see what is going on. Yet many Muslims themselves are blind of the truth.

Just because somebody saying they are Muslim doesn't mean they know the truth. Many Muslims have a disease in their hearts to not want to look at facts and ask question. Because when doing exactly that their whole belief of seeing a certain individual as a hero from their childhood would rather be shattered for example.

I like you as you stand stand up to speak out the truth no matter who the criminals might be.
thank you for the kind words SP.

I am not afraid to speak what i think but it took me a very long time to get over the fear of what other people might think.
Jesus taught "ask, seek, knock". this is what i put my faith into. as long as i am seeking i dont worry about what other groups say. IMO to many Christians are lead by the group and not by Jesus.

Eric H
06-12-2017, 07:29 AM
Greetings and peace be with you jaybird; and welcome tot he forum from another Christian,

I believe we can all do something to build greater interfaith relations, we are all created by the same God and the same God hears all our prayers. I like stories like this one, our Bishop prayed in a mosque recently and was invited to speak, this was his message....

MESSAGE TO MEMBERS OF THE ABU BAKR MOSQUE
Dear Friends, I thank you for the huge joy and privilege of visiting your
beautiful Abu Bakr mosque today. I am Bishop Philip Egan, the Catholic
Bishop of Portsmouth. Originally I come from Manchester and so I do ask
your prayers for the people of that city, after the terrible bombing last
week. But I live in Portsmouth and our Diocese is a big one. It has
235,000 Catholics. It covers the south coast along to Bournemouth and
stretches north to Reading and Oxford. So on behalf of all Catholic
Christians in this region, I offer you today our sincerest greetings and
prayers for a Happy Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak!
This morning in Rome, our Pope, Pope Francis, has just sent a special
message to all our Muslim friends across the world, to assure you of our
prayers during this time of fasting, prayer and charity. The theme of his
message is Care of our Common Home. For as Catholics, we are deeply
concerned about the damage our modern lifestyles are causing to the
environment in which we live, and also the disorder these lifestyles bring
to our families and human relations. Both Muslims and Catholics believe
the Earth is holy; it belongs to God. It’s His work and so we must treat it
with respect. So let us pray that the ecological crisis humanity is facing
will call everyone in the world to a profound interior conversion, and to a
renewed care for the Earth, our common home.
Let me add one more thought. Great Britain is a highly secular society.
Yet you and I, Muslims and Christians, we are people of religion, faith and
spirituality. We believe in God, and we believe that every human being is
called to know Him, serve Him and love Him, to worship Him and to
respect Him, and to find in Him ultimate happiness. It’s our task to
witness to this in society, so that other people, those who say they have
no religion, those who say they’re not sure, those who are lost or on the
margins, can find their way home to Him. This is why I’d like to ask you
to pray also for us Christians, as we pray for you. Together, we have an
important task in society and so we need to be strong, solid, authentic in
our religion: in a word, holy. Indeed, it’s crucial for the well-being and the
future of our land, and something to think about as we prepare for the
General Election next week.
So thank you for listening. Thank you for your kind and warm welcome.
Thank you for giving me the enormous joy and privilege of saying these
few words to you in your Abu Bakr mosque. Ramadan Mubarak! Please
pray for me, and for the Catholic community here in Southampton and
across our whole diocese. We are praying for you

http://www.portsmouthdiocese.org.uk/...outhampton.pdf

Blessings,
Eric

Simple_Person
06-12-2017, 08:36 AM
thank you for the kind words SP.

I am not afraid to speak what i think but it took me a very long time to get over the fear of what other people might think.
Jesus taught "ask, seek, knock". this is what i put my faith into. as long as i am seeking i dont worry about what other groups say. IMO to many Christians are lead by the group and not by Jesus.
What others think negative of you or think negative about you when you speak the truth has equal value as the bottom of your shoe.

The people who praise you when you speak the truth will stand by you the people although in this day and age aren't that many. The people who curse you for speaking the truth they will end up for sure in their own grave and the such evil beings will deserve what they worked for, for not speaking the truth.

Never get your heart become filthy. God is the almighty not some dictator or politician and God doesn't like people who are cowards or rather sell their own religion for some worldy gain (riches). What will riches benefit you if you are under the dirt. So good job brother. I see you more of my true brother than many other Muslims and God is my witness for saying this.

jaybird
06-12-2017, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you jaybird; and welcome tot he forum from another Christian,

I believe we can all do something to build greater interfaith relations, we are all created by the same God and the same God hears all our prayers. I like stories like this one, our Bishop prayed in a mosque recently and was invited to speak, this was his message....

MESSAGE TO MEMBERS OF THE ABU BAKR MOSQUE
Dear Friends, I thank you for the huge joy and privilege of visiting your
beautiful Abu Bakr mosque today. I am Bishop Philip Egan, the Catholic
Bishop of Portsmouth. Originally I come from Manchester and so I do ask
your prayers for the people of that city, after the terrible bombing last
week. But I live in Portsmouth and our Diocese is a big one. It has
235,000 Catholics. It covers the south coast along to Bournemouth and
stretches north to Reading and Oxford. So on behalf of all Catholic
Christians in this region, I offer you today our sincerest greetings and
prayers for a Happy Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak!
This morning in Rome, our Pope, Pope Francis, has just sent a special
message to all our Muslim friends across the world, to assure you of our
prayers during this time of fasting, prayer and charity. The theme of his
message is Care of our Common Home. For as Catholics, we are deeply
concerned about the damage our modern lifestyles are causing to the
environment in which we live, and also the disorder these lifestyles bring
to our families and human relations. Both Muslims and Catholics believe
the Earth is holy; it belongs to God. It’s His work and so we must treat it
with respect. So let us pray that the ecological crisis humanity is facing
will call everyone in the world to a profound interior conversion, and to a
renewed care for the Earth, our common home.
Let me add one more thought. Great Britain is a highly secular society.
Yet you and I, Muslims and Christians, we are people of religion, faith and
spirituality. We believe in God, and we believe that every human being is
called to know Him, serve Him and love Him, to worship Him and to
respect Him, and to find in Him ultimate happiness. It’s our task to
witness to this in society, so that other people, those who say they have
no religion, those who say they’re not sure, those who are lost or on the
margins, can find their way home to Him. This is why I’d like to ask you
to pray also for us Christians, as we pray for you. Together, we have an
important task in society and so we need to be strong, solid, authentic in
our religion: in a word, holy. Indeed, it’s crucial for the well-being and the
future of our land, and something to think about as we prepare for the
General Election next week.
So thank you for listening. Thank you for your kind and warm welcome.
Thank you for giving me the enormous joy and privilege of saying these
few words to you in your Abu Bakr mosque. Ramadan Mubarak! Please
pray for me, and for the Catholic community here in Southampton and
across our whole diocese. We are praying for you

http://www.portsmouthdiocese.org.uk/...outhampton.pdf

Blessings,
Eric
great message. its good to see another Christian brother here.

jaybird
06-12-2017, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
What others think negative of you or think negative about you when you speak the truth has equal value as the bottom of your shoe.
makes me think of Confucius when he said those things are of the clouds.

The people who praise you when you speak the truth will stand by you the people although in this day and age aren't that many. The people who curse you for speaking the truth they will end up for sure in their own grave and the such evil beings will deserve what they worked for, for not speaking the truth.

Never get your heart become filthy. God is the almighty not some dictator or politician and God doesn't like people who are cowards or rather sell their own religion for some worldy gain (riches). What will riches benefit you if you are under the dirt. So good job brother. I see you more of my true brother than many other Muslims and God is my witness for saying this.
what other people think is a big part of the US culture. our leaders act as if they care nothing of what we think but it couldnt be further from the truth. all of our TV, newspapers, magazines are all owned by a very small number of companies and they spend a great deal of time and money to control the information the people hear. there is a reason they call it television "programming" this is why so many here think Muslims are going to kill them at any given moment, yet everyone of these same people have met a Muslim in the real world and they were nothing like that. i live in a very rural area and i see Muslims all the time, not one has tried to harm me. if Muslims are really trying to kill everyone and full of violence, where are these Muslims? i want to see them, with my eyes, not TV. i have many friends, family, coworkers, etc and not once have i heard one of them saying, "my mom was attacked by Muslims, my wife was killed by Muslims, my cousin came home and Muslims jumped him at his front door." but thats the thing, these stories do not exist, if what they said on tv were true, you could not go anywhere without hearing about muslim attacks. the only ones telling these stories didnt get the story from a real person, they heard it on tv. tv is not real.

i am happy to be your brother brother. praise the Most High.

AbdurRahman.
06-15-2017, 09:12 PM
welcome Jaybird!

the anti-muslim propaganda is unfortunately the result of an unfounded theory the elite follow; natural selection, survival of the fittest, strong preys on weak, etc,; they think this is the 'natural way' and there is noting wrong with it so muslims are 'lawful game' as far as their concerned to make it easy to grab our resources! :Emoji29:

jaybird
06-16-2017, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
welcome Jaybird!

the anti-muslim propaganda is unfortunately the result of an unfounded theory the elite follow; natural selection, survival of the fittest, strong preys ems with this theory, the slavic people of eastern europe were the first people the western european people oppressed, then you have the Irish people they have been oppressed for two thousand years or more and they dont get whiter than Irish. on weak, etc,; they think this is the 'natural way' and there is noting wrong with it so muslims are 'lawful game' as far as their concerned to make it easy to grab our resources! :Emoji29:
i always wondered if it was a race thing. the most oppressed people in the world are always the non white places, middle east, latin/south america, africa. but then there are problems with this. the first european slaves were the slavic people of eastern europe, then you have the Irish, they have been fighting for their freedom for two thousand years or more, and they are the whitest people ever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.