/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Explaination of The NEW WOLRD ORDER

urkahnkhan
06-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Alot of people get confused with this and don't fully know what it is all about. Some don't even understand the meaning of secret societies, Freemasonry, Iluminati and the occult world.

Organisations: Freemasonry, Illuminati and other occult secret societies are clubs where the richest people and most influential people are members of and these Organisations belongs to Iblees himself directly. The people who are members of these organisations are these whom Allah calls satan among men. Shayteen has both Jinn and Men members. Whomever is a member of such firms he or she has directly made a deal with the demons to mislead mankind and in return gain help from them. Such person has nothing in the afterlife except magnificent LOSS.

Unfortunately all worldly regimes are members except very very few whom are either forgotten or not to important. Both the non-muslim world and in the Muslim world.

Whatever you have been told was a lie from any government official in your muslim countries or non-muslim. They are all secretly one government behind the scenes and aid each other in the fight against Islam and note they don't care about Islam as in the name but only care about Islam as the true Islam. They run media and everything you read on newspapers is from them. They controll all politicians meaning they are all members but however there is something interesting to note and that is their unhealthy obsession with one specific group? This seriously exposes them big time. Because they got to reckless and blow away their usually always tight cover and got uncovered.

If you are claiming they are criminals why not join them because at the end of the day who is more criminal then Ibless but why is his official groups triggered of their mare existens. They have been reporting on them 24/7 to the point where the worldwide media coverage time only belongs to one group nowadays.

The interesting subject is why is Saudi Arabia buying weapons in that large sum. You may think Iran, Yemen or Syria etc etc but no The saudis are allies with the Iranians and Assad secretly and hope for his victory and as for the weapons they are for fighting against Mahdi. The Saudis are well prepared to shout him down to the point where they have even build a dajjal palace in the salt mountains of Madinah.

They are not what you think they are. Just ask yourself this question how can this monarchy survive for nearly a 100-years in this current world without anyone attempting on them. They have been accused of everything but yet again remain the strongest allies of the occult world.

Why would the west sell so much arms and weapons to a country that may turn their guns on them? But no they didn't make any mistake in delivering these weapons because they are one of the strongest leaders of the new WORLD ORDER.

What is the NEW WORLD ORDER?

It has only 2 purposes: 1 change the course of history and shout down Mahdi in order to delete him off the history books or existens and 2: preparing for the arrival of dajjal. hence why it's called the new world order and it wants to change the natural order set by Allah.

But as they say the PEN IS DRY. nothing can be added on what the pen has written and nothing can be changed from what the pen has written. To put it short they are wasting time and just increasing in kufr and nothing much else to it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Everyman carries his own book.. mate.

...its when they start reading from it that the day begins.

Cant really escape "one" of everything and anything.

But yeah,

Play between yourselves,

Maybe you might get rich or successful or influencial.

...or just turn up.

Because at the end of the day.

Knowledge is not power.

Application of knowledge is power.

Its like a fine watch..

No watchmaker to be found.

anatolian
06-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Whatever it is, we know one thing about it. It is against Allah. According to Kabbala the number "10" represents God and the numbers 9 and 11 means to "jump over" God. Illuminati used the Kabbala numerology to give their message and Bush made this speach in which the NWO was mentioned for the first time in 9/11 1991. And we all know what heppned in another 9/11 ten years later...^o)

M.I.A.
06-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Word..

Maybe he fluked it?

No im kidding, the americans are very particular about what they are planning..

Probably.

...i dont know what the conspiracy is?

Maybe bush "accidentally" did 9/11..

Maybe we need better things to watch?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
06-11-2017, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
Alot of people get confused with this and don't fully know what it is all about. Some don't even understand the meaning of secret societies, Freemasonry, Iluminati and the occult world.

Organisations: Freemasonry, Illuminati and other occult secret societies are clubs where the richest people and most influential people are members of and these Organisations belongs to Iblees himself directly. The people who are members of these organisations are these whom Allah calls satan among men. Shayteen has both Jinn and Men members. Whomever is a member of such firms he or she has directly made a deal with the demons to mislead mankind and in return gain help from them. Such person has nothing in the afterlife except magnificent LOSS.

Unfortunately all worldly regimes are members except very very few whom are either forgotten or not to important. Both the non-muslim world and in the Muslim world.

Whatever you have been told was a lie from any government official in your muslim countries or non-muslim. They are all secretly one government behind the scenes and aid each other in the fight against Islam and note they don't care about Islam as in the name but only care about Islam as the true Islam. They run media and everything you read on newspapers is from them. They controll all politicians meaning they are all members but however there is something interesting to note and that is their unhealthy obsession with one specific group? This seriously exposes them big time. Because they got to reckless and blow away their usually always tight cover and got uncovered.

If you are claiming they are criminals why not join them because at the end of the day who is more criminal then Ibless but why is his official groups triggered of their mare existens. They have been reporting on them 24/7 to the point where the worldwide media coverage time only belongs to one group nowadays.

The interesting subject is why is Saudi Arabia buying weapons in that large sum. You may think Iran, Yemen or Syria etc etc but no The saudis are allies with the Iranians and Assad secretly and hope for his victory and as for the weapons they are for fighting against Mahdi. The Saudis are well prepared to shout him down to the point where they have even build a dajjal palace in the salt mountains of Madinah.

They are not what you think they are. Just ask yourself this question how can this monarchy survive for nearly a 100-years in this current world without anyone attempting on them. They have been accused of everything but yet again remain the strongest allies of the occult world.

Why would the west sell so much arms and weapons to a country that may turn their guns on them? But no they didn't make any mistake in delivering these weapons because they are one of the strongest leaders of the new WORLD ORDER.

It has only 2 purposes: 1 change the course of history and shout down Mahdi in order to delete him off the history books or existens and 2: preparing for the arrival of dajjal. hence why it's called the new world order and it wants to change the natural order set by Allah.

But as they say the PEN IS DRY. nothing can be added on what the pen has written and nothing can be changed from what the pen has written. To put it short they are wasting time and just increasing in kufr and nothing much else to it.
What's the evidence of palace of dajjal built in madinah???

Snow
06-15-2017, 06:33 AM
Just a bunch of crazy Jews messing around

Abz2000
06-15-2017, 01:23 PM
يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْضِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ

014:048 Khan
:
On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allah, the One, the Irresistible.

وَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ يَوْمَئِذٍ مُّقَرَّنِينَ فِي الأَصْفَادِ {49

014:049 Khan
:
And you will see the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism, polytheists, disobedient to Allah, etc.) that Day bound together in fetters; [Muqarranun in fetters; mean:- with their hands and feet tied to their necks with chains.]

سَرَابِيلُهُم مِّن قَطِرَانٍ وَتَغْشَى وُجُوهَهُمْ النَّارُ {50

014:050 Khan
:
Their garments will be of pitch, and fire will cover their faces.

لِيَجْزِي اللّهُ كُلَّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ إِنَّ اللّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ {51

014:051 Khan
:
That Allah may requite each person according to what he has earned. Truly, Allah is Swift at reckoning.

هَـذَا بَلاَغٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنذَرُواْ بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُوْلُواْ الأَلْبَابِ {52

014:052 Khan
:
This (Qur'an) is a Message for mankind (and a clear proof against them), in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is the only One Ilah (God - Allah) - (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and that those who possess understanding may take heed.

greenhill
06-15-2017, 02:27 PM
It would make sense if we go back to the story at the beginning, when Adam (pbuh) was created. After Iblees was cursed and pleaded for respite until resurrection,

". . . . . Allah said: Thou art given respite. Iblis said: Since Thou hast brought about my ruin, I will assuredly lie in wait for them on Thy straight path and will approach them fore and aft, and from right and left, and Thou wilt not find most of them grateful. . . . . ."
- Chapter 7, Verse 13-19

So Iblees plotted to lead mankind astray. Whilst the message and reminders came throughout history, Iblees' work also never stopped.

If you looked slightly deeper and also note how consistent it all seems, that the messages came with lessons for incremental development. Why the mention of 4 Books? (This is just a personal observation and I welcome comments). In spite hearing people say that all the Books are the same (it's just that the previous ones have been corrupted) I beg to differ.

It came to my attention that Zabur (Psalms), Taurat (Torah), Injil (Gospels), and the Quran had differences in only by way of what was 'added' with the arrival of the prophet bringing the Book of the time. The Zabur essentially taught tauheed. The Torah outlined human interaction (do unto others what you'd expect others to do unto you) and if you cannot, be prepared for the right to extract revenge as the proverb goes, 'an eye for an eye...'. So, first law is tauheed, the Oneness of God, the All Powerful, All Forgiving. . . To Whom we worship and to Whom we seek everything... the second was about self conduct and with others. The third lesson was brought by the Injil. It affirmed the previous messages but gave an alternative to the Law that had developed into something unhealthy, the seeking of revenge. The Injeel introduced the concept of 'forgiveness'. With that, generational feuds could be finally be brought to an end.

If humans could accept Allah, interact with one another with care, be forgiving in the event of misunderstanding, then we are ready to live in a community. The guidelines for this came in the Quran.

So that is a synopsis of the Messages. But what happened was that nabi Ibrahim pbuh., prayed to Allah to have future prophets come from his seeds, Allah granted him that and all subsequent prophets were his descendants. So, the 'claim' that all the previous Books were meant for the Jews and that the Quran is the message for mankind, has a ring of truth to it (the consequence of such is not our concern, but that of Allah, in His Infinite Wisdom) because the Jews were 'trained' since birth with the concept of Eloh (Allah) Rab! So, they were meant to be the nation of 'priests' if you like, well versed with Allah's commandments so that when the time arrived for the Laws for mankind be implemented for the world, they, the Jews, the nation of priests, if you like, trained by the prophets themselves, would be able to implement the Laws of the Books for the world today.

Now, this is where I merge the OP and say, in my own humble opinion why it has come to be, and will be, like a runaway train heading for the impending doom, because Iblees has infiltrated the nation of priests. Instead of putting in place laws as they were trained to do, they instead put their own laws. Tyrannical and oppressive. Each and every law reinforces their earlier laws and stifling religious or morality considerations, as are the laws we have in the world today. It protects the strong.

Whatever shape or form the events take, it stems from the promise of Iblees right at the beginning, with the creation of Adam pbuh. Iblees has not forgotten it. It is incredible to observe how he was there with every prophet, stirring the entire community to act against that single man and almost every time drives him out of his own community. . I mean, he (Iblees) is still at it. He never stops.

Another thing also came to my attention in this overall scenario, that is the Jews have had to face persecution time and time again throughout their history, the Christians too, at the hands of the Romans. The muslims have not as yet had that test. I am sure we are not free from having to face similar circumstances at some point.

So, it is, in my humble opinion again, not a matter of "if" the 'dark forces' of Iblees gets their way, it is the question of when? So, my immediate concern is for me and those surrounding me that I can reach (like here too?). What do I do if faced with Dajjal himself and he shows me fire on one side and heaven on the other? The ultimate test of faith so easy to be sure now in the comfort of home. When faced with it, would yo walk to the fire?

In dealing with the realities of today, if there ever was a major issue brewing in the world headlines, there will be an underlying thing that is not talked about. The brewing issue is just a smokescreen. So, if we stand back far enough, we can observe parts of the 'orchestration' being played, and my role is to be aware of the role I am playing in that orchestra! As long as you are aware that there is an orchestra playing, it might be easier to not get lulled into it, despite the efforts of these societies, secretly or openly conducting the affairs.

:peace:

Abz2000
06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
Revelation 12:13

Order of the Dragon

The Sovereign Imperial Roman Order of the Dragon

The Order of the Dragon (Latin: Societas Draconistarum, literally "Society of the Dragonists") was a monarchical chivalric order for selected nobility,[1]
founded in 1408 by Sigismund who was King of Hungary (r. 1387–1437) at the time and later became Holy Roman Emperor (r. 1433–1437). It was fashioned after the military orders of the Crusades, requiring its initiates to defend the cross and fight the enemies of Christianity, in particular the Ottoman Empire.

The original Order, called the Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George, was created by Milos Obilic, the first Serbian to be dubbed a knight in the feudal tradition. Obilic created his order with twelve other knights and the society had a single purpose at its center: The assassination of the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. Milos Obilic achieved the aim of his organization during the disastrous battle of Kosovo Polje (June 15th, 1389), when he was able to force himself into Murad’s tent and stab the Sultan to death. All the original member of the Dragon Order fell on the field of Kosovo except for one, who survived to become the military tutor of the Serbian Prince, Stefan Lazarevic. ....

.......The Order received Papal recognition in 1411 and its ritual and symbols were formalized. The motto of the order would be “O Quam Misericors est Deus,” and the protector of the Order would be Saint George. The symbol of the order was to be the insignia of the dragon, with its tail curved around its neck and the cross of Saint George emblazoned on its flank. Mantles of the order were black with red lining. Knights of the order were required to wear their dragon insignia at all times and some were even buried with their regalia.

http://www.amillionthingstolove.com/...er-of.html?m=1

The Order flourished during the first half of the 15th century, primarily in Germany and Italy. After Sigismund's death in 1437, its importance declined in Western Europe, but after the Fall of Constantinople in 1453, it continued to play a role in Hungary, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia and Wallachia which bore the brunt of the Ottoman incursions .

The primary representatives of "the perfidious Enemy" remained the Ottoman Turks, who continued to be a problem for Sigismund's successors.[citation needed] The Order's outward focus on foreign threats was also aimed at achieving a level of domestic cohesion

The edict of 1408 describes two insignia to be worn by members of the Order:

...we and the faithful barons and magnates of our kingdom shall bear and have, and do choose and agree to wear and bear, in the manner of society, the sign or effigy of the Dragon incurved into the form of a circle, its tail winding around its neck, divided through the middle of its back along its length from the top of its head right to the tip of its tail, with blood [forming] a red cross flowing out into the interior of the cleft by a white crack, untouched by blood, just as and in the same way that those who fight under the banner of the glorious martyr St George are accustomed to bear a red cross on a white field...[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Dragon

Vlad II Dracul

Vlad II, also known as Vlad Dracul or Vlad the Dragon (before 1395 – November 1447), was voivode (or prince) of Wallachia from 1436 to 1442, and again from 1443 to 1447. Born an illegitimate son of Mircea I of Wallachia, he spent his youth at the court of Sigismund of Luxembourg, who made him a member of the Order of the Dragon in 1431 (hence his sobriquet).
Sigismund also recognized him as the lawful voivode of Wallachia, allowing him to settle in the nearby Transylvania.
Vlad could not assert his claim during the life of his half-brother, Alexander I Aldea, who acknowledged the suzerainty of the Ottoman Sultan, Murad II

Born before 1395
Died 2 December 1447 (aged 51–52)
Bălteni
Spouse Eupraxia of Moldavia (?) K
Issue Mircea II
Vlad III the Impaler (Dracula)
Radu III the Fair
Vlad IV the Monk
Mircea
House Drăculești
Father Mircea I of Wallachia

After Alexander Aldea died in 1436, Vlad seized Wallachia with Hungarian support. Following the death of Sigismund of Luxembourg in 1437, Hungary's position weakened, causing him to pay homage to Murad II, which included participating in Murad II's invasion of Transylvania in the summer of 1438. John Hunyadi, Voivode of Transylvania, came to Wallachia to convince Vlad to join a crusade against the Ottomans in 1441. After Hunyadi routed an Ottoman army in Transylvania, the sultan ordered Vlad to come to Edirne where he was captured in 1442. Hunyadi invaded Wallachia and made Vlad's cousin, Basarab II, voivode.

Vlad was released before the end of the year, but he had to leave his two sons as hostages in the Ottoman Empire. He was restored in Wallachia with Ottoman support in 1443. He remained neutral during Hunyadi's "Long Campaign" against the Ottoman Empire between October 1443 and January 1444, but he sent 4,000 horsemen to fight against the Ottomans during the Crusade of Varna. With the support of a Burgundian fleet he captured the important Ottoman fortress at Giurgiu in 1445. He made peace with the Ottoman Empire in 1446 or 1447, which contributed to the deterioration of his relationship with Hunyadi. Hunyadi invaded Wallachia, forcing Vlad to flee from Târgoviște in late November, where he was killed at a nearby village

Vlad's early life is poorly documented.[1] He was born before 1395, [1] and was one of the numerous illegitimate sons of Mircea I of Wallachia.[1] Vlad's modern biographers agree that he was sent as a hostage to Sigismund of Luxembourg, King of Hungary, in 1395 or 1396.[1][2] Sigismund mentioned that Vlad had been educated at his court, suggesting that he spent his youth in Buda, Nuremberg and other major towns of Hungary and the Holy Roman Empire.[1]

Mircea I died in 1418, and his only legitimate son (and co-ruler), Michael, succeeded him.[3] Two years later, Michael died fighting against his cousin, Dan II (the son of Mircea I's elder brother, Dan I).[4] During the following decade, Dan II and Vlad's half-brother, Radu II Praznaglava, were fighting against each other for Wallachia.[5

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul

Vlad the Impaler

Vlad III, known as Vlad the Impaler (Romanian: Vlad Țepeș, pronunciation: [ˈvlad ˈt͡sepeʃ]) or Vlad Dracula (/ˈdrækjələ/; 1428/31 – 1476/77), was voivode (or prince) of Wallachia three times between 1448 and his death.

He was the second son of Vlad Dracul, who became the ruler of Wallachia in 1436. Vlad and his younger brother, Radu, were held as hostages in the Ottoman Empire from 1442 to secure their father's loyalty. Vlad's father and eldest brother, Mircea, were murdered after John Hunyadi, Regent-Governor of Hungary, invaded Wallachia in 1447. Hunyadi installed Vlad's second cousin, Vladislav II, as the new voivodeHunyadi launched a military campaign against the Ottomans in the autumn of 1448, and Vladislav accompanied him. Vlad broke into Wallachia with Ottoman support in October, but Vladislav returned and Vlad sought refuge in the Ottoman Empire before the end of the year. Vlad went to Moldavia in 1449 or 1450, and later to Hungary. He invaded Wallachia with Hungarian support in 1456. Vladislav died fighting against him. Vlad began a purge among the Wallachian boyars to strengthen his position. He came into conflict with the Transylvanian Saxons, who supported his opponents, Dan and Basarab Laiotă (who were Vladislav's brothers), and Vlad's illegitimate half-brother, Vlad the Monk. Vlad plundered the Saxon villages, taking the captured people to Wallachia where he had them impaled (which gave rise to his cognomen). Peace was restored in 1460.

The Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed II, ordered Vlad to pay homage to him personally, but Vlad had the sultan's two envoys captured and impaled. In February 1462, he broke into Ottoman territory, massacring tens of thousands of Turks and Bulgarians. Mehmed launched a campaign against Wallachia to replace Vlad with Vlad's younger brother, Radu. Vlad attempted to capture the sultan at Târgovişte during the night of 16–17 June 1462. The sultan and the main Ottoman army left Wallachia, but more and more Wallachians deserted to Radu. Vlad went to Transylvania to seek assistance from Matthias Corvinus, King of Hungary, in late 1462, but Corvinus had him imprisoned.

Vlad was held in captivity in Visegrád from 1463 to 1475. During this period, anecdotes about his cruelty started to spread in Germany and Italy. He was released at the request of Stephen III of Moldavia in the summer of 1475. He fought in Corvinus's army against the Ottomans in Bosnia in early 1476. Hungarian and Moldavian troops helped him to force Basarab Laiotă (who had dethroned Vlad's brother, Radu) to flee from Wallachia in November. Basarab returned with Ottoman support before the end of the year. Vlad was murdered before 10 January 1477. Books describing Vlad's cruel acts were among the first bestsellers in the German-speaking territories. In Russia, popular stories suggested that Vlad was able to strengthen central government only through applying brutal punishments, and a similar view was adopted by most Romanian historians in the 19th century. Vlad's reputation for cruelty and his patronymic gave rise to the name of the vampire Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula

The expression "Dracula", which is now primarily known as the name of a vampire, was for centuries known as the sobriquet of a ruler of Wallachia, Vlad III.[1][2]

Diplomatic reports and popular stories referred to him as [b]Dracula, Dracuglia, or Drakula [/]b]already in the 15th century.[1] He himself signed his two letters as "Dragulya" or "Drakulya" in the late 1470s.[3] His name had its origin in the Romanian sobriquet of his father, Vlad Dracul ("Vlad the Dragon"), who received it after he became a member of the Order of the Dragon.[4][5]
Dracula is the Slavonic genitive form of Dracul, meaning "the son of Dracul (or the Dragon)".[5][6]
In modern Romanian, dracul means "the devil", which contributed to Vlad's bad reputation.[6]

Vlad III is known as Vlad Țepeș (or Vlad the Impaler) in Romanian historiography.[6] This sobriquet is connected to the impalement that was his favorite method of execution.[6] The Ottoman writer Tursun Beg referred to him as Kazıklı Voyvoda (Impaler Lord) around 1500.[6] Mircea the Shepherd, Voivode of Wallachia, used this sobriquet in a letter of grant on 1 April 1551.[7]

After a meeting with John Hunyadi, Voivode of Transylvania, (his father) Vlad Dracul did not support an Ottoman invasion of Transylvania in March 1442.[16] The Ottoman Sultan, Murad II, ordered him to come to Gallipoli to demonstrate his loyalty.[17][18] Vlad and Radu accompanied their father to the Ottoman Empire, where they were all imprisoned.[18] Vlad Dracul was released before the end of the year, but Vlad and Radu remained hostages to secure his loyalty.[17] They were held imprisoned in the fortress of Eğrigöz (now Doğrugöz), according to contemporaneous Ottoman chronicles.[19][20] Their lives were especially in danger after their father supported Vladislaus, King of Poland and Hungary, against the Ottoman Empire during the Crusade of Varna in 1444.[21] Vlad Dracul was convinced that his two sons were "butchered for the sake of Christian peace", but neither Vlad nor Radu was murdered or mutilated after their father's rebellion.[21]

Vlad Dracul again acknowledged the sultan's suzerainty and promised to pay a yearly tribute to him in 1446 or 1447.[22] John Hunyadi (who had become the regent-governor of Hungary in 1446)[23] broke into Wallachia in November 1447.[24] The Byzantine historian Michael Critobulus wrote that Vlad and Radu fled to the Ottoman Empire, which suggests that the sultan had allowed them to return to Wallachia after their father paid homage to him.[24] Vlad Dracul and his eldest son, Mircea, were murdered.[24][13] Hunyadi made Vladislav II (son of Vlad Dracul's cousin, Dan II) the ruler of Wallachia.[24][13]

Ottoman war

Konstantin Mihailović (who served as a janissary in the sultan's army) recorded that Vlad refused to pay homage to the sultan in an unspecified year.[75] The Renaissance historian Giovanni Maria degli Angiolelli likewise wrote that Vlad had failed to pay tribute to the sultan for three years.[75] Both records suggest that Vlad ignored the suzerainty of the Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed II, already in 1459, but both works were written decades after the events.[76] Tursun Beg (a secretary in the sultan's court) stated that Vlad only turned against the Ottoman Empire when the sultan "was away on the long expedition in Trebizon" in 1461.[77] According to Tursun Beg, Vlad started new negotiations with Matthias Corvinus, but the sultan was soon informed by his spies.[78][79] Mehmed sent his envoy, the Greek Katabolinos, to Wallachia, ordering Vlad to come to Constantinople.[78][79] He also sent secret instructions to Hamza, bey of Nicopolis, to capture Vlad after he crossed the Danube.[80][81] Vlad found out the sultan's "deceit and trickery", captured Hamza and Katabolinos, and had them executed.[80][81]

After the execution of the Ottoman officials, Vlad gave orders in fluent Turkish to the commander of the fortress of Giurgiu to open the gates, enabling the Wallachian soldiers to break in the fortress and capture it.[81] He invaded the Ottoman Empire, devastating the villages along the Danube.[82] He informed Matthias Corvinus about the military action in a letter on 11 February 1462.[83] He stated that more than "23,884 Turks and Bulgarians" had been killed at his order during the campaign.[82][83] He sought military assistance from Corvinus, declaring that he had broken the peace with the sultan "for the honor" of the king and the Holy Crown of Hungary and "for the preservation of Christianity and the strengthening of the Catholic faith".[83] The relationship between Moldavia and Wallachia had become tense by 1462, according to a letter of the Genoese governor of Kaffa.[83]

Having learnt of Vlad's invasion, Mehmed II raised an army of more than 150,000 strong, that was said to be "second in size only to the one"[84] that occupied Constantinople in 1453, according to Chalkokondyles.[85][86] The size of the army suggests that the sultan wanted to occupy Wallachia, according to a number of historians (including Franz Babinger, Radu Florescu, and Nicolae Stoicescu).[87][85][86] On the other hand, Mehmed had granted Wallachia to Vlad's brother, Radu, before the invasion of Wallachia, showing that the sultan's principal purpose was only the change of the ruler of Wallachia.[87].

........Mehmed II broke into Moldavia and defeated Stephen III in the Battle of Valea Albă on 26 July 1476.[118] Stephen Báthory and Vlad broke into Moldavia, forcing the sultan to lift the siege of the fortress at Târgu Neamț in late August, according to a letter of Matthias Corvinus.[119] The contemporaneous Jakob Unrest added that Vuk Grgurević and a member of the noble Jakšić family also participated in the struggle against the Ottomans in Moldavia.[119]The Ottoman fleet landed at Brăila (which was the only Wallachian port on the Danube) in May.[85] The main Ottoman army crossed the Danube under the command of the sultan at Nicoplis on 4 June 1462.[88][89] Outnumbered by the enemy, Vlad adopted the scorched earth policy and retreated towards Târgoviște,[90] the capital of Wallachia and location of the Princely Court (ro).

During the night of 16–17 June, Vlad broke into the Ottoman camp in an attempt to capture or kill the sultan.[88] Either the imprisonment or the death of the sultan would have caused a panic among the Ottomans, which could have enabled Vlad to defeat the Ottoman army.[88][90] However, the Wallachians "missed the court of the sultan himself"[91] and attacked the tents of the viziers Mahmut Pasha and Isaac.[90] Having failed to attack the sultan's camp, Vlad and his retainers left the Ottoman camp at dawn.[92] Mehmed entered Târgoviște at the end of June.[88] The town had been deserted, but the Ottomans were horrified to discover a "forest of the impaled" (thousands of stakes with the carcasses of executed people), according to Chalkokondyles.[93]

The sultan's army entered into the area of the impalements, which was seventeen stades long and seven stades wide. There were large stakes there on which, as it was said, about twenty thousand men, women, and children had been spitted, quite a sight for the Turks and the sultan himself. The sultan was seized with amazement and said that it was not possible to deprive of his country a man who had done such great deeds, who had such a diabolical understanding of how to govern his realm and its people. And he said that a man who had done such things was worth much. The rest of the Turks were dumbfounded when they saw the multitude of men on the stakes. There were infants too affixed to their mothers on the stakes, and birds had made their nests in their entrails.

— Laonikos Chalkokondyles: The Histories[94]

Tursun Beg recorded that the Ottomans suffered from summer heat and thirst during the campaign.[95] The sultan decided to retreat from Wallachia and marched towards Brăila.[81] Stephen III of Moldavia hurried to Chilia (now Kiliya in Ukraine) to seize the important fortress where a Hungarian garrison had been placed.[86][96][97] Vlad also departed for Chilia, but left behind a troop of 6,000 strong to try to hinder the march of the sultan's army, but the Ottomans defeated the Wallachians.[95] Stephen of Moldavia was wounded during the siege of Chilia and returned to Moldavia before Vlad came to the fortress.[98]

The main Ottoman army left Wallachia, but Vlad's brother Radu and his Ottoman troops stayed behind in the Bărăgan Plain.[99] Radu sent messengers to the Wallachians, reminding them that the sultan could again invade their country.[99] Although Vlad defeated Radu and his Ottoman allies in two battles during the following months, more and more Wallachians deserted to Radu.[100][101] Vlad withdrew to the Carpathian Mountains, hoping that Matthias Corvinus would help him regain his throne.[102] However, Albert of Istenmező, the deputy of the Count of the Székelys, had recommended in mid-August that the Saxons recognize Radu.[100] Radu also made an offer to the burghers of Brașov to confirm their commercial privileges and pay them a compensation of 15,000 ducats.[100]
Matthias Corvinus ordered the Transylvanian Saxons to support Báthory's planned invasion of Wallachia on 6 September 1476, also informing them that Stephen of Moldavia would also break into Wallachia.[120] Vlad stayed in Brașov and confirmed the commercial privileges of the local burghers in Wallachia on 7 October 1476.[120] Báthory's forces captured Târgoviște on 8 November.[120] Stephen of Moldavia and Vlad ceremoniously confirmed their alliance, and they occupied Bucharest, forcing Basarab Laiotă to seek refuge in the Ottoman Empire on 16 November.[120] Vlad informed the merchants of Brașov about his victory, urging them to come to Wallachia.[121] He was crowned before 26 November.[116]
Basarab Laiotă returned to Wallachia with Ottoman support, and Vlad died fighting against them in late December 1476 or early January 1477.[122][116] In a letter written on 10 January 1477, Stephen III of Moldavia related that Vlad's Moldavian retinue had also been massacred.[123] According to Leonardo Botta, the Milanese ambassador to Buda, the Ottomans cut Vlad's corpse into pieces.[123][122]

Bonfini wrote that Vlad's head was sent to Mehmed II.[124]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Jacques de Molay (French: [də mɔlɛ]; c. 1243 – 18 March 1314), also spelt Molai,[2] was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, leading the Order from 20 April 1292 until it was dissolved by order of Pope Clement V in 1307.[3] Though little is known of his actual life and deeds except for his last years as Grand Master, he is one of the best known Templars

Jacques de Molay's goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades.
As European support for the Crusades had dwindled, other forces were at work which sought to disband the Order and claim the wealth of the Templars as their own.
King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Templars, had Molay and many other French Templars arrested in 1307 and tortured into making false confessions. When Molay later retracted his confession, Philip had him burned upon a scaffold on an island in the River Seine in front of Notre Dame de Paris in March, 1314.[4] The sudden end of both the centuries-old order of Templars and the dramatic execution of its last leader turned Molay into a legendary figure

.....There were five initial charges lodged against the Templars. The first was renunciation of and spitting on the cross during initiation into the Order. The second was the stripping of the man to be initiated and the thrice kissing of that man by the preceptor on the navel, posterior and mouth. The third was telling the neophyte (novice) that unnatural lust was lawful and indulged in commonly. The fourth was that the cord worn by the neophyte day and night was consecrated by wrapping it around an idol in the form of a human head with a great beard, and that this idol was adored in all chapters. The fifth was that the priests of the order did not consecrate the host in celebrating Mass.[14] Subsequently, the charges would be increased and would become, according to the procedures, lists of articles 86 to 127[3] in which will be added a few other charges, such as the prohibition to priests who do not belong to the order.[15]

On 14 September, Philip took advantage of the rumors and inquiry to begin his move against the Templars, sending out a secret order to his agents in all parts of France to implement a mass arrest of all Templars at dawn on 13 October. Philip wanted the Templars arrested and their possessions confiscated to incorporate their wealth into the Royal Treasury and to be free of the enormous debt he owed the Templar Order. Molay was in Paris on 12 October, where he was a pallbearer at the funeral of Catherine of Courtenay, wife of Count Charles of Valois, and sister-in-law of King Philip. In a dawn raid on Friday, 13 October 1307, Molay and sixty of his Templar brother knights were arrested. Philip then had the Templars charged with heresy and many other trumped-up charges, most of which were identical to the charges which had previously been leveled by Philip's agents against Pope Boniface VIII

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

Freemasonry

Freemasonry describes itself as a "'beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols".[34] The symbolism is mainly, but not exclusively, drawn from the manual tools of stonemasons – the square and compasses, the level and plumb rule, the trowel, among others. A moral lesson is attached to each of these tools, although the assignment is by no means consistent. The meaning of the symbolism is taught and explored through ritual.[11]

All Freemasons begin their journey in the "craft" by being progressively initiated, passed and raised into the three degrees of Craft, or Blue Lodge Masonry. During these three rituals, the candidate is progressively taught the meanings of the Lodge symbols, and entrusted with grips, signs and words to signify to other Masons that he has been so initiated. The initiations are part allegory and part lecture, and revolve around the construction of the Temple of Solomon, and the artistry and death of his chief architect, Hiram Abiff. The degrees are those of Entered apprentice, Fellowcraft and Master Mason. While many different versions of these rituals exist, with at least two different lodge layouts and versions of the Hiram myth, each version is recognisable to any Freemason from any jurisdiction.[11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

Hellfire Club

Hellfire Club was a name for several exclusive clubs for high society rakes established in Britain and Ireland in the 18th century. The name is most commonly used to refer to Sir Francis Dashwood's Order of the Friars of St. Francis of Wycombe.[1] Such clubs were rumoured to be the meeting places of "persons of quality"[2] who wished to take part in socially perceived immoral acts, and the members were often involved in politics. Neither the activities nor membership of the club are easy to ascertain, for the clubs were rumoured to have distant ties to an elite society known only as The Order of the Second Circle.[3][4]

The first official Hellfire Club was founded in London in 1718, by Philip, Duke of Wharton and a handful of other high society friends.[5] The most notorious club associated with the name was established in England by Sir Francis Dashwood,[6] and met irregularly from around 1749 to around 1760, and possibly up until 1766.[7] In its later years, the Hellfire was closely associated with Brooks's, established in 1764. Other clubs using the name "Hellfire Club" were set up throughout the 18th century. Most of these clubs were set up in Ireland after Wharton's were dispelled.[8]Lord Wharton, made a Duke by George I,[9] was a prominent politician with two separate lives: the first a "man of letters" and the second "a drunkard, a rioter, an infidel and a rake".[10] The members of Wharton's club are largely unknown. Mark Blackett-Ord[11] assumes that members included Wharton's immediate friends: Earl of Hillsborough, cousin – the Earl of Lichfield and Sir Ed. O'Brien. Aside from these names, other members are not revealed.

At the time of the London gentlemen's club, where there was a meeting place for every interest, including poetry, philosophy and politics,[12][13] Philip, Duke of Wharton's Hell-Fire Club was, according to Blackett-Ord,[14] a satirical "gentleman's club" which was known to ridicule religion, catching onto the then-current trend in England of blasphemy.[12][15] The club was more a joke, meant to shock the outside world, than a serious attack on religion or morality. The supposed president of this club was the Devil, although the members themselves did not apparently worship demons or the Devil, but called themselves devils.[16] Wharton's club admitted men and women as equals, unlike other clubs of the time.[15] The club met on Sundays at a number of different locations around London. The Greyhound Tavern was one of the meeting places used regularly, but because women were not to be seen in taverns, the meetings were also held at members' houses and at Wharton's riding club.[5][15][17]

According to at least one source, their activities included mock religious ceremonies and partaking in meals containing dishes like "Holy Ghost Pie", "Breast of Venus", and "Devil's Loin", while drinking "Hell-fire punch".[5][18] Members of the Club supposedly came to meetings dressed as characters from the Bible.[18]

Wharton's club came to an end in 1721[15] when George I, under the influence of Wharton's political enemies (namely Robert Walpole) put forward a Bill "against 'horrid impieties'" (or immorality), aimed at the Hellfire Club.[2][19] Wharton's political opposition used his membership as a way to pit him against his political allies, thus removing him from Parliament.[19]

After his Club was disbanded, Wharton became a Freemason, and in 1722 he became the Grand Master of England.[20]

Sir Francis Dashwood and the Earl of Sandwich are alleged to have been members of a Hellfire Club that met at the George and Vulture Inn throughout the 1730s.[21] Dashwood founded the Order of the Knights of St Francis in 1746, originally meeting at the George & Vulture.[22]

The club motto was Fais ce que tu voudras (Do what thou wilt), a philosophy of life associated with François Rabelais' fictional abbey at Thélème[7][23] and later used by Aleister Crowley.

Francis Dashwood was well known for his pranks: for example, while in the Royal Court in St Petersburg, he dressed up as the King of Sweden, a great enemy of Russia. The membership of Sir Francis' club was initially limited to twelve but soon increased. Of the original twelve, some are regularly identified: Dashwood, Robert Vansittart, Thomas Potter, Francis Duffield, Edward Thompson, Paul Whitehead and John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich.[24] The list of supposed members is immense; among the more probable candidates are George Bubb Dodington, a fabulously corpulent man in his 60s;[25] William Hogarth, although hardly a gentleman, has been associated with the club after painting Dashwood as a Franciscan Friar[26][27] and John Wilkes, though much later, under the pseudonym John of Aylesbury.[28]

Benjamin Franklin is known to have occasionally attended the club's meetings during 1758 as a non-member during his time in England. However, some authors and historians would argue Benjamin Franklin was in fact a spy. As there are no records left (having been burned in 1774[29]), many of these members are just assumed or linked by letters sent to each other.[30]

Meetings and club activities

Sir Francis's club was never originally known as a Hellfire Club; it was given this name much later.[3][4] His club in fact used a number of other names, such as the Brotherhood of St. Francis of Wycombe,[31] Order of Knights of West Wycombe, The Order of the Friars of St Francis of Wycombe[26] and later, after moving their meetings to Medmenham Abbey, they became the Monks or Friars of Medmenham.[32] The first meeting at Sir Francis's family home in West Wycombe was held on Walpurgis Night, 1752; a much larger meeting, it was something of a failure and no large-scale meetings were held there again. In 1751, Dashwood leased Medmenham Abbey[26] on the Thames from a friend, Francis Duffield.[33] On moving into the Abbey, Dashwood had numerous expensive works done on the building. It was rebuilt by the architect Nicholas Revett in the style of the 18th century Gothic revival. At this time, the motto Fais ce que tu voudras was placed above a doorway in stained glass.[7] It is thought that William Hogarth may have executed murals for this building; none, however, survives. Underneath the Abbey, Dashwood had a series of caves carved out from an existing one. It was decorated again with mythological themes, phallic symbols and other items of a sexual nature.

According to Horace Walpole, the members' "practice was rigorously pagan: Bacchus and Venus were the deities to whom they almost publicly sacrificed; and the nymphs and the hogsheads that were laid in against the festivals of this new church, sufficiently informed the neighborhood of the complexion of those hermits." Dashwood's garden at West Wycombe contained numerous statues and shrines to different gods; Daphne and Flora, Priapus and the previously mentioned Venus and Dionysus.[34]

Meetings occurred twice a month, with an AGM lasting a week or more in June or September.[35] The members addressed each other as "Brothers" and the leader, which changed regularly, as "Abbot". During meetings members supposedly wore ritual clothing: white trousers, jacket and cap, while the "Abbot" wore a red ensemble of the same style.[36] Legends of Black Masses and Satan or demon worship have subsequently become attached to the club, beginning in the late Nineteenth Century. Rumours saw female "guests" (a euphemism for prostitutes) referred to as "Nuns". Dashwood's Club meetings often included mock rituals, items of a pornographic nature, much drinking, wenching and banqueting.[37]

The downfall of Dashwood's Club was more drawn-out and complicated.

In 1762 the Earl of Bute appointed Dashwood his Chancellor of the Exchequer, despite Dashwood being widely held to be incapable of understanding "a bar bill of five figures". (Dashwood resigned the post the next year, having raised a tax on cider which caused near-riots).[38]
Dashwood now sat in the House of Lords after taking up the title of Baron Le Despencer after the previous holder died.[39]
Then there was the attempted arrest of John Wilkes for seditious libel against the King in the notorious issue No. 45 of his The North Briton in early 1763.[39]
During a search authorised by a General warrant (possibly set up by Sandwich, who wanted to get rid of Wilkes),[40] a version of The Essay on Woman was discovered set up on the press of a printer whom Wilkes had almost certainly used. The work was almost certainly principally written by Thomas Potter, and from internal evidence can be dated to around 1755. It was scurrilous, blasphemous, libellous, and bawdy, though not pornographic- still unquestionably illegal under the laws of the time, and the Government subsequently used it to drive Wilkes into exile.
Between 1760 and 1765 Chrysal, or the Adventures of a Guinea by Charles Johnstone was published.[41] It contained stories easily identified with Medmenham, one in which Lord Sandwich was ridiculed as having mistaken a monkey for the Devil. This book sparked the association between the Medmenham Monks and the Hellfire Club. By this time, many of the Friars were either dead or too far away for the Club to continue as it did before.[42] Medmenham was finished by 1766.

Paul Whitehead had been the Secretary and Steward of the Order at Medmenham. When he died in 1774, as his will specified, his heart was placed in an urn at West Wycombe. It was sometimes taken out to show to visitors, but was stolen in 1829.[6][26]

The West Wycombe Caves in which the Friars met are now a tourist site known as the "Hell Fire Caves"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club

DeMolay is the premier youth leadership organization building young men of character and dedicated to making young men better people and leaders.........The path that molded me into the leader I am today, I owe to DeMolay. - John, Member, Waynesville Chapter, Missouri

DeMolay International

DeMolay International (also known as the Order of DeMolay), founded in Kansas City, Missouri in 1919, is an international fraternal organization for young men ages 12 to 21. It was named for Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar. DeMolay was incorporated in the 1990s and is classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization holding a group exemption letterThe Order of DeMolay was founded in 1919 with nine members, most of whom lived near each other in Kansas City.[3]

The crown appearing in the self-adopted heraldic arms (the emblem) of the order contains 10 rubies, each representing one of the original nine members and the organization's founder, Frank S. Land. The rubies were originally portrayed as pearls; as each founding member died, the pearl representing him was changed to a rubyThe Order of Knighthood is an appended organization of older DeMolays. The Knighthood program is for active DeMolays from ages 17 to 21 years of age. A Knighthood Priory has its own ritual and officers, separate from the chapter system.[8]

The official name of the Order is The Chivalric Knights of the Holy Order of the Fellow Soldiers of Jacques DeMolay. Knighthood is not an honorary degree or award, but a working body whose purpose is to extend fellowship and serve the Order of DeMolay.

The Order of Knighthood was started in 1946, when Land wrote the Knighthood ritual. It was not implemented until 1947.

Through the years, the Knights' activities have consisted of social and educational programs geared to older DeMolays, with a special emphasis on career planning and coed activities.

The main functions of a Priory are to:

Extend and assist the Order of DeMolay and its Chapters.
Maintain the active interest of older DeMolays.
Provide an interesting program for the Priory members.
Provide and maintain a proper example for all DeMolays

Members include:

Bill Clinton b. 1946 Politician 42nd President of the United States

Walt Disney 1901–1966 Cartoonist and entrepreneur Creator of Mickey Mouse; co-founder of The Walt Disney Company

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeMolay_International

Skull and bones

Skull and Bones is an undergraduate senior secret society at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. It is the oldest senior class landed society. The society's alumni organization, the Russell Trust Association, owns the society's real estate and oversees the organization. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".[1]

Skull and Bones was founded in 1832 after a dispute among Yale debating societies Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society over that season's Phi Beta Kappa awards. William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft co-founded "the Order of the Scull [sic] and Bones".[2][3]Members are assigned nicknames (e.g., "Long Devil", the tallest member, and "Boaz", a varsity football captain, or "Sherrife" prince of future). Many of the chosen names are drawn from literature (e.g., "Hamlet", "Uncle Remus"), religion, and myth. The banker Lewis Lapham passed on his nickname, "Sancho Panza", to the political adviser Tex McCrary. Averell Harriman was "Thor", Henry Luce was "Baal", McGeorge Bundy was "Odin", and George H. W. Bush was "Magog".[27]
Among prominent alumni are former President and Supreme Court Justice William Howard Taft (a founder's son); former Presidents and father and son George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush; Supreme Court Justices Morrison R. Waite and Potter Stewart;[18] James Jesus Angleton, "mother of the Central Intelligence Agency"; Henry Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War (1940-1945); U.S. Secretary of Defense (1951-1953) Robert A. Lovett, William B. Washburn, Governor of Massachusetts; and Henry Luce, founder and publisher of Time, Life, Fortune, and Sports Illustrated magazines.

John Kerry, former U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator; Stephen A. Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone Group; Austan Goolsbee,[19] Chairman of Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers; Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley; and Frederick W. Smith, founder of FedEx, are all reported to be members.

In the 2004 U.S. Presidential election, both the Democratic and Republican nominees were alumni.
George W. Bush wrote in his autobiography, "[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."[20] When asked what it meant that he and Bush were both Bonesmen, former Presidential candidate John Kerry said, "Not much, because it's a secret."[21][22]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

The flag of Wales (Welsh: Baner Cymru or Y Ddraig Goch, meaning the red dragon) consists of a red dragon passant on a green and white field. ... It was officially recognised as the Welsh national flag in 1959

The flag of England is derived from St George's Cross (heraldic blazon: Argent, a cross gules). The association of the red cross as an emblem of England can be traced back to the Middle Ages, and it was used as a component in the design of the Union Flag in 1606

1One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness.
There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
4The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
5The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

From revelation 17

وَلَمَّا جَاءهُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ نَبَذَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ كِتَابَ اللّهِ وَرَاء ظُهُورِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ {101

002:101
:
And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah (i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him ) confirming what was with them, a party of those who were given the Scripture threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know!

وَاتَّبَعُواْ مَا تَتْلُواْ الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـكِنَّ الشَّيْاطِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولاَ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلاَ تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُم بِضَآرِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُواْ لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْاْ بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُواْ يَعْلَمُونَ {102

002:102
:
They followed what the Shayatin (Satans) chanted in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not reject Allah, but the Shayatin (devils) rejected Allah, teaching people sorcery and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.

Bobbyflay23
06-16-2017, 06:46 AM

Okay I'm fine with all of this but they're legit no proof of any of this and I don't understand why they haven't been uncovered yet and exposed like I'm sure some pop star would wanna defect some day or somthing or maybe someone finds out and snitches I mean you can never keep a secret classified documents can often get to the internet companies will get there software or product realeased by hackers before they realease it so I don't understand they're no proof that there is anything called the illumaniti Sheyton cannot contact anyone of this world only sihr he can only whisper and Sheyton cannot give his people commands or anything Sheyton cannot own anything in this world like do you really think iblees is a corporation owner and also iblees can't grant anyone prosperity or dunya only sihr he can't give anyone money only allah can because allah owns all sustenance iblees does not know in the end how popular a movie will be when it's realeased he doesn't know if any of the ideas a human comes up with and if any of a humans inventions will succeed and also allah gave somthing he never gave to the jinn creativity we are smart unlike them so how would a jinn be able to think of what's going to be a better invention when they barley have any brain or iq or creativity they just follow they're feeling they don't really think or make good plans at all a plan made by some jinn would be foiled by now I'm sure there's some truth in what your saying like how nato has control over all the world and stuff but I garentee they don't even know who al Mahdi is like think about it when satanists practice satanism they turn around the cross and burn the Bible they don't burn the Quran so I'm sure they would just be trying to destroy all religion not just Islam they just couldn't attack Christianity because they're own population and civilians are Christians and stuff

Bobbyflay23
06-16-2017, 06:50 AM

Bring forth some real proof if what your saying is true I've always been interested in what illumaniti is and now that I've learned of it I think it's completley false there definitely is some form of elite but that's just NATO and all the world leaders not iblees and they arnt going after al Mahdi or anything bro that's just going into a conspiracy the quranic verses talking about selling themselves for dunya is talking about sihr and the old people like the Jewish rabbies turned they're religion into a buisness and politics they used to say oh give me 50$ and I'll put out a fatwa saying this is halal and that's how they sold themselves for dunya there's multiple ways but iblees can't just make a organization connected to humans he can use these people as ways to misguide people but he can't just make them aware that that's there purpose ya know

Bobbyflay23
06-16-2017, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Word..

Maybe he fluked it?

No im kidding, the americans are very particular about what they are planning..

Probably.

...i dont know what the conspiracy is?

Maybe bush "accidentally" did 9/11..

Maybe we need better things to watch?
There's no proof bush did 9/11 but there is allot of proof that it was rigged by someone and faked and bush likley knew it was rigged but there really is no proof he himself did it could've been anyone I just know it wasn't the plane the explosions happened from inside

M.I.A.
06-16-2017, 03:17 PM
Another plotline..

Brought to you by the adjustment beuroe?

Its a crazy catch 22 situation...classic.
..so i have to ask..

Who writes the script?

Abz2000
06-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Double post

Abz2000
06-16-2017, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
There's no proof bush did 9/11 but there is allot of proof that it was rigged by someone and faked and bush likley knew it was rigged but there really is no proof he himself did it could've been anyone I just know it wasn't the plane the explosions happened from inside

There is the clear testimony of transport secretary Norman Mineta that the vice president of u.s.a Dick Cheney had given orders - orders which resulted in the pentagon crash - despite the fact that two planes had already hit the two towers and that it is one of the most heavily defended and fortified military buildings on the planet - in a country that provides the zionists with shield systems which are able to target and hit multiple miniature missiles even when they are fired simultaneously from and at different locations........

re: illuminati - it appears to be a big time player in the circles of occultism and politics to the extent that it absorbed and transcended much of freemasonry along with the secret codes and rituals passed on from the builders who were put to work on Sulaiman pbuh's masjid. (For more info - search hiram abif)

Order of illuminati:

Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them".[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

...... .....Adam Weishaupt (1748–1830) was a professor of Canon Law and practical philosophy at the University of Ingolstadt. He was the only non-clerical professor at an institution run by Jesuits, whose order had been dissolved in 1773. The Jesuits of Ingolstadt, however, still retained the purse strings and some power at the University, which they continued to regard as their own. Constant attempts were made to frustrate and discredit non-clerical staff, especially when course material contained anything they regarded as liberal or Protestant. Weishaupt became deeply anti-clerical, resolving to spread the ideals of the Enlightenment (Aufklärung) through some sort of secret society of like-minded individuals.[5]

Finding Freemasonry to be expensive, and not open to his ideas, he founded his own society which was to have a gradal system based on Freemasonry, but his own agenda.[5] His original name for the new order was Bund der Perfektibilisten, or Covenant of Perfectibility (Perfectibilists), later changing it because it sounded too strange.[6] On 1 May 1776 Weishaupt and four students formed the Perfectibilists, taking the Owl of Minerva as their symbol.[7][8] The members were to use aliases within the society. Weishaupt became Spartacus. Law students Massenhausen, Bauhof, Merz and Sutor became respectively Ajax, Agathon, Tiberius and Erasmus Roterodamus. Weishaupt later expelled Sutor for indolence.[9][10] It was not until April 1778 that the order became the Illuminatenorden, or Order of Illuminati, after Weishaupt had seriously contemplated the Bee order.[11]

.......Knigge's initial plan to obtain a constitution from London would, they realised, have been seen through by the chapter.
Until such time as they could take over other masonic lodges that their chapter could not control, they were for the moment content to rewrite the three degrees for the lodges which they administered.[16]
On 20 January 1782 Knigge tabulated his new system of grades for the order. These were arranged in three classes:

Class I – The nursery, consisting of the Noviciate, the Minerval, and Illuminatus minor.
Class II – The Masonic grades. The three "blue lodge" grades of Apprentice, Companion, and Master were separated from the higher "Scottish" grades of Scottish Novice and Scottish Knight.
Class III – The Mysteries. The lesser mysteries were the grades of Priest and Prince, followed by the greater mysteries in the grades of Mage and King. It is unlikely that the rituals for the greater mysteries were ever written.[16][17]

The next step involved independence from their Grand Lodge. By establishing masonic relations with the Union lodge in Frankfurt, affiliated to the Premier Grand Lodge of England, lodge Theodore became independently recognised, and able to declare its independence. As a new mother lodge, it could now spawn lodges of its own. The recruiting drive amongst the Frankfurt masons also obtained the allegiance of Adolph Freiherr Knigge.[14]Attempts at expansion

Knigge's recruitment from German Freemasonry was far from random. He targeted the masters and wardens, the men who ran the lodges, and were often able to place the entire lodge at the disposal of the Illuminati.
In Aachen, Baron de Witte, master of Constancy lodge, caused every member to join the order. In this way, the order expanded rapidly in central and southern Germany, and obtained a foothold in Austria. Moving into the Spring of 1782, the handful of students that had started the order had swelled to about 300 members, only 20 of the new recruits being students.[18]In Munich, the first half of 1782 saw huge changes in the government of Lodge Theodore. In February, Weishaupt had offered to split the lodge, with the Illuminati going their own way and the chapter taking any remaining traditionalists into their own continuation of Theodore. At this point, the chapter unexpectedly capitulated, and the Illuminati had complete control of lodge and chapter. In June, both lodge and chapter sent letters severing relations with Royal York, citing their own faithfulness in paying for their recognition, and Royal York's failure to provide any instruction into the higher grades. Their neglect of Costanza, failure to defend him from malicious charges or prevent his expulsion from Prussia, were also cited. They had made no effort to provide Costanza with the promised secrets, and the Munich masons now suspected that their brethren in Berlin relied on the mystical French higher grades which they sought to avoid. Lodge Theodore was now independent.[18]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Note: owl rituals and pagan worship by u.s presidents still running strong at bohemian grove.

Summer, 1967 at Owls Nest Camp. Around table, left to right: Preston Hotchkis, Ronald Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Richard Nixon, Glenn T. Seaborg, Jack Sparks, (unidentified individual), (unidentified individual), Edwin W. Pauley
Mage: The Ascension, a role-playing game based in the World of Darkness, published by White Wolf Game Studio
Mage: The Awakening, a role-playing game developed by White Wolf Publishing based in their Chronicles of Darkness setting
Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade, a role-playing game that takes place in the World of Darkness during the Renaissance
Dark Ages: Mage, is a role-playing game book, part of a series of "Dark Ages" supplements created by White Wolf Publishing
Wizard (character class), or mage, a type of magical character class in certain role-playing games, including role-playing video games

Wizard (Dungeons & Dragons)

Mage Knight, a miniatures wargame using collectible figures, created by WizKids, Inc.

Aleister Crowley (/ˈkroʊli/; born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century. A prolific writer, he published widely over the course of his life

Crowley gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. He was denounced in the popular press as "the wickedest man in the world" and a Satanist. Crowley has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counter-culture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema. In 2002, a BBC poll ranked him as the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time.

..In August 1898, Crowley was in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he met the chemist Julian L. Baker, and the two began discussing their common interest in alchemy.[33] Back in London, Baker introduced Crowley to George Cecil Jones, Baker's brother in-law, and a fellow member of the occult society known as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which had been founded in 1888.[34] Crowley was initiated into the Outer Order of the Golden Dawn on 18 November 1898 by the group's leader, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers. The ceremony took place in the Golden Dawn's Isis-Urania Temple held at London's Mark Masons Hall, where Crowley took the magical motto and name "Frater Perdurabo", which he interpreted as "I shall endure to the end".[35] Biographers Richard Spence and Tobias Churton have suggested that Crowley joined the Order under the command of the British secret services to monitor the activities of Mathers, who was known to be a Carlist.[36]

..Crowley moved into his own luxury flat at 67–69 Chancery Lane and soon invited a senior Golden Dawn member, Allan Bennett, to live with him as his personal magical tutor. Bennett taught Crowley more about ceremonial magic and the ritual use of drugs, and together they performed the rituals of the Goetia

...Crowley spent the First World War in the United States, where he took up painting and campaigned for the German war effort against Britain, later revealing that he had infiltrated the pro-German movement to assist the British intelligence services.
He associated with a variety of figures in Britain's intelligence community at the time, including Dennis Wheatley, Roald Dahl, Ian Fleming, and Maxwell Knight,[202]

...I have been over forty years engaged in the administration of the law in one capacity or another. I thought that I knew of every conceivable form of wickedness. I thought that everything which was vicious and bad had been produced at one time or another before me. I have learnt in this case that we can always learn something more if we live long enough. I have never heard such dreadful, horrible, blasphemous and abominable stuff as that which has been produced by the man (Crowley) who describes himself to you as the greatest living poet.
Justice Swift, in Crowley's libel case.[189][190]

Abz2000
06-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Magic existed before Sulayman (Solomon) Print E-mail

As-Suddi said that Allah's statement,

﴿وَاتَّبَعُواْ مَا تَتْلُواْ الشَّيَـطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَـنَ﴾

(They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulayman) means, "`During the time of Prophet Solomon.'
Beforehand, the devils used to ascend to heaven and eavesdrop on the conversations of the angels about what will occur on the earth regarding death, other incidents or unseen matters. They would convey this news to the soothsayers, and the soothsayers would in turn convey the news to the people. The people would believe what the soothsayers told them as being true. When the soothsayers trusted the devils, the devils started to lie to them and added other words to the true news that they heard, to the extent of adding seventy false words to each true word. The people recorded these words in some books. Soon after, the Children of Israel said that the Jinns know matters of the Unseen.
When Solomon was sent as a Prophet, he collected these books in a box and buried it under his throne; any devil that dared get near the box was burned. Solomon said, `I will not hear of anyone who says that the devils know the Unseen, but I will cut off his head.'
When Solomon died and the scholars who knew the truth about Solomon perished, there came another generation. To them, the devil materialized in the shape of a human and said to some of the Children of Israel, `Should I lead you to a treasure that you will never be able to use up' They said. `Yes.' He said, `Dig under this throne,' and he went with them and showed them Solomon's throne. They said to him, `Come closer.' He said, `No. I will wait for you here, and if you do not find the treasure then kill me. '
They dug and found the buried books, and Satan said to them, `Solomon only controlled the humans, devils and birds with this magic.' Thereafter, the news that Solomon was a sorcerer spread among the people, and the Children of Israel adopted these books.
When Muhammad came, they disputed with him relying on these books. Hence Allah's statement,

﴿وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَـنُ وَلَـكِنَّ الشَّيْاطِينَ كَفَرُواْ﴾

(Sulayman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved).

< Prev Next >

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...sk=view&id=337

Upon arrival in Jerusalem, the Knights (under the patronage of this Vatican appointed Monarch of Jerusalem) proceeded directly to the Temple Mount, the ancient site of the Temple of Solomon, and immediately began excavating the (even then) ancient ruin. It is for this work that they received their name, the Knights of the Temple (Knights Templar).
According to Knight and Lomas in The Hiram Key, the Temple of Solomon was a structure designed under the precepts of "sacred" geometry by the earliest progenitors of Freemasonry, and was laid out in such a way as to invoke the essence of the Egyptian myths of Isis and Osiris.
According to the Royal (British) engineers who later examined the excavations of the Templars (in 1867), the Knights in 1118 found a secret room beneath the Temple Mount, apparently knowing exactly what they were looking for and where to find it. Just what they found is the subject of legend, but it has gained scholarly support recently.
According to the European Templar Heritage Research Network:
On the exterior of Chartres Cathedral, by the north door, there is a carving on a pillar, which gives us an indication of the object sought by the burrowing Templars, representing the Ark of the Covenant, but in a rather strange context. The Ark is depicted as being transported on a wheeled vehicle. Legend recounts that the Ark of the Covenant had been secreted deep beneath the Temple in Jerusalem centuries before the fall of the city to the Romans. It had been hidden there to protect it from yet another invading army who had laid the city to waste. Hugh de Payen, one of the original nine Templar Knights, had been chosen to lead the expedition mounted to locate the Ark and bring it back to Europe. Persistent legends recount that the Ark was then hidden for a considerable time deep beneath the crypt of Chartres Cathedral. The same legends also claim that the Templars found many other sacred artifacts from the old Jewish temple in the course of their investigations and that a considerable quantity of documentation was also located during the dig. While there has been much speculation as to the exact nature of these documents, a reasonable consensus is emerging that they contained scriptural scrolls, treatises on sacred geometry, and details of certain knowledge, art and science -- the hidden wisdom of the ancient initiates of the Judaic/Egyptian tradition. Until very recently these legends received short shrift from academic historians, but that situation is undergoing considerable change. One modern archeological discovery tends to support the speculative scenario that the Templars knew where to look and precisely what they were seeking.. The Copper Scroll, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered at Quamran, tends to confirm not only the objective of the Templar excavations but also, albeit indirectly, gives some credence to the bizarre concept of the transmission of knowledge through the generations that led to the original Templar discoveries underneath the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
The Copper Scroll, which was unrolled and deciphered at Manchester University under the guidance of John Allegro, was a list of all the burial sites used to hide the various items both sacred and profane described as the treasure of the Temple of Jerusalem. Many of these sites have been re-excavated since the discovery of the Copper Scroll, and several of them have disclosed not Temple treasure but evidence of Templar excavation made in the twelfth century

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.co...opic=6011.0;wa

.......the P.E.F. sent 27-year-old Lieutenant (later Captain) Charles Warren of the British Royal Engineering Corps to Jerusalem. His instructions were to investigate the site of the Temple, the line of fortifications, the City of David, and the authenticity of the traditional Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Warren had previously made a name for himself by perilously scaling and charting the Rock of Gibraltar.

In February 1867, Warren, a buddy from the Gibraltar climb named Corporal Henry Birtles, (promoted to sergeant during the course of the expedition), two other corporals, a photographer, a surveyor and 8 mule-loads of equipment including crowbars, ropes, jacks, handspikes, blocks and wheels, arrived in Jerusalem.

At the time, the Ottoman Turks ruled the holy land and holy city. As the firman (permit) to dig had not yet arrived from Constantinople, Warren insisted that the British consul arrange a meeting for him with the pasha, the Turkish ruler of Jerusalem. To the consul’s surprise, Warren convinced the pasha to approve digging around (but not inside) the Haram es-Sharif, the Noble Sanctuary, known to us as the Temple Mount. A Moslem ruler would not allow an excavation inside the Haram, third holiest site to Islam, containing the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Here is a part of freemason warren's story of an illegal dig - or at least - the story that was released:

Here’s an excerpt of Warren’s account of digging in the blocked up Huldah Gates which he calls the Double Passage in Underground Jerusalem, published in 1876, “While Sergeant Birtles and I cut our way through the strong walls of the Double Passage, [one of the most sacred of the Moslem praying places, being the presumed site of Solomon’s Palace,] our faithful Moslem friends kept guard inside and outside and diverted the attention of those who wanted to come there to pray. In the sanctuary live, for the protection of the place, certain Africans or Nubian men, of the most bigoted nature, who think nothing of life or the loss of it; to these the good keeping of the sanctuary is left, and their fanaticism knows no bounds, but I found means to be friendly with these people. They once ate a very large pet lizard of mine which I wanted to send home to the Zoological Gardens in London, and I took advantage of the occurrence to make friends with them, so that instead of coming and throwing stones at me when I entered the Temple area by myself, they would stand up and deferentially salaam. However, I never attempted to test their good feeling too far, and on this occasion they were given a hint that they might obtain a smell of grilled lizard if they went in a certain direction. This was enough for them, they are greedily fond of the large lizard, which happens to be my namesake, Warren, and were thus out of our way. The blows of our hammers resounded in the vaults and soon our Moslem friends got into the greatest fright lest all would be discovered: however, we were in for it; if we were to be set upon and eaten up instead of the lizard, we might as well complete our work first. Accordingly, whenever we were implored to stop, we made the more noise until our friends lay in a corner tearing their beards and plucking at their garments in the greatest state of agonized terror. It was very exciting; we had visions of wonderful vaults beyond us with sculpture and what not, but, when we had got through the wall, we only found earth against it with rough face, or rather no face. There are certainly no vaults to the east of the Standing place of Elias… And so we had put our lives in the greatest peril for these negative results….As soon as we had done the work, we got our tools out of the passage in the same secret manner we had brought them in, and appeared under the clear winter sky – two very grubby-looking mortals, for we had been groping head foremost in the earth. We could not go outside in such a state, and measures were taken to clean us up a little. It was very exciting, for by this time our Nubian friends had found that in the hunt after the lizard they were on a false scent, and that the lizard (Warren) they should have been after was in the double tunnel, and came back to find out what was going on; but we had completed our work and were not to be torn in pieces on this occasion."Charles Warren dug in Jerusalem for only three years. In 1870 a new firman arrived from Constantinople forbidding all excavation. Warren packed his bags and returned to England at the age of 30. He died in 1927 at the age of 86. He had an illustrious career which included walking from the Indian to the Atlantic Ocean, marking out the border between South Africa and Zimbabwe and walking from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, marking out the border between Canada and the U.S. There is a Warren, Michigan and a Warren Minnesota, to celebrate this feat. His last job was Commissioner of the London Police. At one point Sherlock Holmes asks Dr. Watson, “Should we ask Commissioner Warren?” However, as Commissioner, he did not succeed in catching Jack the Ripper.

On tour in Jerusalem, we tell colorful tales of Captain Charles Warren before we splash through Hezekiah’s Tunnel, as we descend Warren’s Shaft and when we visit the Western Wall Tunnel’s “Masonic Hall’ discovered and named by Charles Warren who was a Freemason.

A branch of the Freemasons secret society is being formed by members of the Royal Household and police who protect the Royal Family.

And their decision to call it The Royal Household Lodge has put them on a collision course with Buckingham Palace – as has their plan to co-opt the royal cipher – EIIR – for their regalia, to underline their connection to the Queen.

Although the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, is head of the secretive organisation – he is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England – the new branch has not gone down well with the Royal Family.

The Palace has no power to halt the formation of the lodge, but it is determined to stop it adopting its chosen name and block it from hijacking the Queen's EIIR.

Use of the Royal Household title and any related symbols requires official permission.

Angry officials clearly feel the new lodge's proposed name is the last thing the Palace needs at a time when it is trying to be seen as more modern and open.

Last night, a spokesman for the Queen said: “Buckingham Palace has not, and would not, endorse this sort of arrangement. No permission has been given by the Palace for a Buckingham Palace lodge or anything similar.

“If permission is sought, it will be declined.”

The founding of the lodge has also alarmed some Royal staff who do not wish to be associated with the fraternity famed for bizarre initiation rites, mystical regalia and mysterious codes of conduct.

It is also likely to cause consternation among career women in the Palace, as it is a men-only organisation.

Non-members in Royal service are said to be fearful they will be overlooked for prestigious promotions and left unsupported in any below-stairs clashes.

Masons are widely believed to further the business and professional interests of brother Masons, although they would deny this and claim it is a harmless social and charitable organisation.

The lodge, which will not meet at the Palace but will be based in a Masonic Hall elsewhere, will be open to all members of the Royal Household, from armed police protection officers to below-stairs staff such as pages and footmen.

It will also recruit staff in other Royal residences including Windsor Castle, Clarence House and St James's Palace.

A Palace insider said: “There's a lot of consternation and rightly so. People fear a lot of business will now be conducted behind closed doors so that those who don't sign up to Freemasonry can't have any effect on it.

“They are concerned that Masons will be preferred and those who aren't Masons will be written out of the script.

“Backstairs life is already complicated enough – there are all sorts of allegiances and cliques and cabals. People fall in and out of favour and there's a lot of whispering in ears.

“The last thing the household needs is a secret society, especially one with the reputation of Freemasonry.”

The United Grand Lodge of England issued the Royal Household Lodge with a warrant in June last year although it will not formally exist until the consecration ceremony on May 19 at the Freemasons' Hall in London.

That will be followed by a celebration dinner for up to 300 Masons and their guests at the historic Lincoln's Inn.

The insider said the idea had been generated by serving and past members of the Royalty Protection Squad, SO14. With new recruits, the total number involved is approximately 70.

Author and broadcaster Martin Short, whose book Inside The Brotherhood exposed Masonic practices in the UK, said: “It's a catastrophic time to start such a lodge, given all the problems facing the Royal Family at present.

“The Royal Family is desperately trying to prove it is modernising – in PR terms, this is bad news for them.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-amused.html

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, reaches 60 years as a member of the Craft
Thursday, 05 September 2013

Last year, in recognition of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, we sent a loyal message to Her Majesty on the occasion of the sixtieth anniversary of her accession to the throne. This year, a service was held in Westminster Abbey to celebrate the sixtieth year since her coronation.

The coronation itself took place on 2 June 1953, and the ceremony was conducted by Dr Geoffrey Fisher, Archbishop of Canterbury. Interestingly, Archbishop Fisher was a committed Freemason, serving as Grand Chaplain in 1937, while Bishop of Chester. He was reappointed Grand Chaplain in 1939, just at the time of his appointment as Bishop of London.

At the Quarterly Communication the day after the coronation, on 3 June 1953, the Earl of Scarbrough, Grand Master, gave a loyal address to Her Majesty on the occasion of her coronation and I quote, ‘Brethren, we meet in Grand Lodge this afternoon on the day following the Coronation of our Gracious Queen. This is an event which stirs the hearts of us all – in these Islands, in every part of the Commonwealth and, indeed, throughout the world. We Freemasons, remembering in particular the many greatly prized links which we have had, and those which we still have, with the Royal House, have our hearts full of loyalty and prayer towards Her Majesty.’

We often joke that nothing in Freemasonry ever changes or that, if it does, it takes a good many years to do so. In this case I know that it is true and that as we celebrate the coronation – sixty years later – those sentiments expressed by Lord Scarbrough are as true today as they were then. Long may that be the case.

We celebrate another royal sixtieth anniversary this year – that of HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh’s sixty years as a subscribing member of the Craft. The Grand Master sent him a message of congratulations to mark the occasion and, in reply, Prince Philip asked for his thanks and best wishes to be expressed to all members.

http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/ugle...ears-freemason

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh In 1952, the husband of Princess Elizabeth was initiated into freemasonry in Navy Lodge No. 2612.243

What do Islamic scriptures tell us of the masons at Prophet Sulaiman :saws: mosque?

And to David We gave Solomon. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft returning in repentance (to Us)!

When there were displayed before him, in the afternoon, well-trained horses of the highest breed (for jihad in Allah's cause). And he said: "Alas! I did love the good (these horses) instead of remembering my Lord (in my 'Asr prayer)" till the time was over, and the sun had hidden in the veil of the night. Then he said: "Bring them (horses) back to me." Then he began to pass his hand over their legs and their necks (till the end of the display).

And indeed We did try Solomon and We placed on his throne Jasadan (a devil, so he lost his kingdom for a while) but he did return (to his throne and kingdom by the Grace of Allah and he did return) to Allah with obedience and in repentance. He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower."

So, We subjected to him the wind, it blew gently to his order whithersoever he willed, and also the satans from the jinns including every kind of builder and diver, and also other bound in fetters. (Saying of Allah to Solomon): "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked." And verily, he enjoyed a near access to Us, and a good final return Paradise.

(Ch38:30-40 Quran).

Allah the Exalted revealed: And We caused a fount of molten brass to flow for him, and there were jinns that worked in front of him by the Leave of his Lord, and whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire.

They worked for him what he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (making) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of David, with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful.

Then when we decreed death for him (Solomon), nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept slowly gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.
(Ch 34:12-14 Quran).

The following report is from ibn Kathir's "story of Prophet sulaiman" it does have mention of underground water channels (similar to those described by freemason warren) -but Allah knows best as to the authenticity.

In Jerusalem, on a huge rock, Solomon built a beautiful temple to draw the people to worship Allah. Today this building is known as "The Dome of the Rock." From there, a large band of followers joined Solomon on pilgrimage to the Holy Mosque in Mecca. After they had completed their hajj, they traveled to Yemen and arrived in the city of San'a. Solomon was impressed by their clever method of channeling water all over their cities. He was keen to build similar water systems in his own country but did not have enough springs.

He set out to find the hoopoe bird, which could detect water under the ground. He sent signals all over the hoopoe to call on him, but it was nowhere to be found. In anger, he declared that unless the bird had a good reason for its absence, he would punish it severely.

The hoopoe eventually came to Solomon and explained the reason for its delay. "I have discovered something of which you are not aware. I have come from Sheba (Sab'a) with important news." Solomon became curious, and his anger subsided. The bird continued: "Sab'a is ruled by a queen named Bilkis (Bilqis), who has plenty of everything, including a splendid throne. But in spite of all this wealth, Satan has entered her heart and the hearts of her people. She rules their minds completely. I was shocked to learn that they worship the sun instead of Allah the Almighty."

To check the hoopoe's information, Solomon sent a letter to the queen with the bird. He instructed the bird to remain hidden and to watch everything.

The hoopoe dropped the letter in front of the queen and flew away to hide. She excitedly opened and read it: "Verily! It is from Solomon, and verily! It reads: 'In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, and Most Merciful; be you not exalted against me, but come to me as Muslims (true believers who submit with full submission).'" ( Ch 27:30-31 Quran).

The queen was very disturbed and hurriedly summoned her advisors. They reacted as to a challenge, for they felt that there was someone challenging them, hinting at war and defeat, and asking them to submit to his conditions.

They told her that they could only offer advice, but it was her right to command action. She sensed that they wanted to meet Solomon's invasion threat with a battle. However, she told them: "Peace and friendship are better and wiser; war only brings humiliation, enslaves people and destroys the good things. I have decided to send gifts to Solomon, selected from our most precious treasure. The courtiers who will deliver the gifts will also have an opportunity to learn about Solomon and his military mighty."

Solomon's reconnaissance team brought him the news of the arrival of Bilkis' messengers with a gift. He immediately realized that the queen had sent her men on a probing mission thus, he gave orders to rally the army. The envoys of Bilqis, entering amidst the well-equipped army, realized that their wealth was nothing in comparison to that of the kingdom of Solomon's palace floors, which were made of sandalwood and inlaid with gold.

They noticed Solomon surveying his army, and they were surprised at the number and variety of soldiers, which included lions, tigers, and birds. The messengers stood in amazement, realizing that they were in front of an irresistible army.

The envoys marveled at the splendor surrounding them. They eagerly presented their queen's precious gifts and told Solomon that the queen wished that he would accept them as an act of friendship. They were shocked by his reaction: he did not even ask to open the covers of the containers! He told them: "Allah hagiven me plenty of wealth, a large kingdom, and prophethood. I am, therefore, beyond bribery. My only objective is to spread the belief in Tawheed, the Oneness of Allah."

He also directed them to take back the gifts to the queen and to tell her that if she did not stop her kind of worship he would uproot her kingdom and drive its people out of the land.

The queen's envoys returned with the gifts and delivered the message. They also told her of the wonderful things they had seen. Instead of taking offense, she decided to visit Solomon. Accompanied by her royal officials and servants, she left Sheba, sending a messenger ahead to inform Solomon that she was on her way to meet him.

Solomon asked the jinns in his employ whether anyone among them could bring her throne to he palace before she arrived. One of them said; "I will bring it to you before this sitting is over." Solomon did not react to this offer; it appeared that he was waiting for a faster means. The jinns competed with each other to please him. One of them named Ifrit said: "I will fetch it for you in the twinkling of an eye!"

No sooner had this one - who had the knowledge of the Book - finished his phrase than the throne stood before Solomon. The mission had, indeed, been completed in the blinking of an eye. Solomon's seat was in Palestine, and the throne of Bilqis had been in Yemen, two thousand miles away. This was a great miracle performed by one of those sitting with Solomon.

When Bilqis arrived at Solomon's palace, she was welcomed with pomp and ceremony. Then, pointing to the altered throne, Solomon asked her whether her throne looked like that one. She looked at it again and again. In her mind she was convinced that her throne could not possibly be the one she was looking at, as hers was in her palace; et, she detected a striking similarity and replied: "It is as if it were the very one, and resembles mine in every respect." Solomon judged that she was intelligent and diplomatic.

He then invited her into the great hall, the floor of which was laid in glass and shimmering. Thinking it was water, as she stepped on the floor, she lifted her skirt slightly above her heels, for fear of wetting it. Solomon pointed out to her that it was made of solid glass.

She was amazed. She had never seen such things before. Bilqis realized that she was in the company of a very knowledgeable person who was not only a ruler of a great kingdom but a messenger of Allah, as well. She repented, gave up sun worship, accepted the faith of Allah, and asked her people to do the same.

It was finished; Bilqis saw her people's creed fall apart before Solomon. She realized that the sun which her people worshipped was nothing but one of Allah's creatures.

The sun eclipsed within her for the first time, and her heart was lit by a never fading light, the light of Islam. Almighty Allah told us this story in the Quran: He inspected the birds, and said: "What is the matter that I see not a hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees? I will surely punish him with a severe torment, or slaughter him, unless he brings me a clear reason."

But the hoopoe stayed not long, he came up and said: "I have grasped (the knowledge of a thing) which you have not grasped and I have come to you from Sheba with true news. I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given all things that could be possessed by any ruler of the earth, and she has a great throne. I found her and her people worshipping the sun instead of Allah, and Satan has made their deeds fair seeming to them, and has barred them from Allah's Way, so they have no guidance."

Al-La (this word has two interpretations) [As Satan has barred them from Allah's Way} so that they do not worship (prostrate before) Allah, or so that they may worship (prostrate before) Allah, Who brings light to what is hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knows what you conceal and what you reveal. Allah, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

(Solomon) said: "We shall see whether you speak the truth or you are one of the liars. Go with this letter of mine, and deliver it to them, then draw back from them, and see what answer they return."

She said: "O chiefs! Verily! Here is a delivered to me a noble letter. Verily! It is from Solomon and verily! It (reads): 'In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful; Be you not exalted against me, but come to me as Muslims (true believers who submit to Allah with full submission)."

She said: "O chiefs! Advise me in this case of mine. I decide no case till you are present with me."

They said: "We have great strength, and great ability for war, but it is for you to command; so think over what you will command."

She said: "Verily! Kings, when they enter a town (country), they despoil it, and make the most honorable amongst its people low. And thus they do. But verily! I am going to send him a present, and see with what answer the messengers return."

So when (the messengers with the present) came to Solomon, he said: "Will you help me in wealth? What Allah has given me is better than that which He has given you! Nay, you rejoice in your gift!" (Then Solomon said to the chief of her messengers who brought the present): "Go back to them. We verily shall come to them with hosts that they cannot resist, and we shall drive them out from there is disgrace, and they will be abased."

He said: "O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience?"

An Ifrit (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work."

One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: "I will bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!" then when Solomon saw it placed before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord, to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for the good of his ownself, and whoever is ungrateful, he is ungrateful only for the loss of his ownself. Certainly! My Lord is Rich (Free of all wants), Bountiful!"

He said: "Disguise her throne for her that we may see whether she will be guided (to recognize her throne), or she will be one of those not guided."

So when she came, it was said to her: "Is your throne like this?"

She said: "It is as though it was the very same."

And Solomon said: "Knowledge was bestowed on us before her, and we were submitted to Allah (in Islam as Muslims before her)."

And that which she used to worship besides Allah has prevented her from Islam, for she was of a disbelieving people.

It was said to her: "Enter As-Sarh" (a glass surface with water underneath it) or a palace, but when she saw it, she thought it was a pool, and she tucked up her clothes, uncovering her legs.

Solomon said: "Verily, it is Sarh paved smooth with slab of glass."

She said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, and I submit (in Islam), together with Solomon, to Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists)." (Ch 27:20-44 Quran)

Solomon's public work was largely carried out by the jinns. This was a punishment for their sins of making people believe that they were all-powerful, knew the unseen, and could foresee the future. As a prophet, it was Solomon's duty to remove such false beliefs from his followers.

Solomon lived amidst glory, and all creatures were subjected to him. Then Allah the Exalted ordained for him to die. His life and death were full of wonders and miracles; thus, his death harmonized with his life and glory. His death, like his life, was unique. The people had to learn that the future is known neither by the jinns, nor by the prophets, but by Allah alone. Solomon's effort in this direction did not end with his life, for even his death became an example. He was sitting holding his staff, overseeing the jinns at work in a mine. He died sitting in this position. For a long time no one was aware of his death, for he was seen sitting erect. The jinns continued with their sand toil, thinking that Solomon was watching over them.

Many days later, a hungry ant began nibbling Solomon's staff. It continued to do so, eating the lower part of the staff, until it fell out of Solomon's hand, and his great body fell to the ground. People hurried to him, realizing that he had died a long time ago and that the jinns did not perceive the unseen, for had the jinns known the unseen, they would not have kept working, thinking that Solomon was alive.

Allah the Exalted revealed: And We caused a fount of molten brass to flow for him, and there were jinns that worked in front of him by the Leave of his Lord, and whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire.

They worked for him what he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (making) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of David, with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful.

Then when we decreed death for him (Solomon), nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept slowly gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.

(Ch 34:12-14 Quran).

http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/sulaiman.html

Futuwwa
06-16-2017, 10:54 PM
There is no New World Order. If you believe so, you have been fooled by the New New World Order.

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 10:56 AM
Deleted

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:05 AM
Deleted

Abz2000
06-17-2017, 11:52 AM
@Bobbyflay23 please refrain from misconstruing my statements - nowhere did I claim that an underground government rules the world, the corrupt are unable to rule and control themselves, let alone planet earth.
Allah rules the heavens and the earth from above the seven heavens - without any partners or equals. It is Allah who has sent His messengers with guidance and the deen al haqq, and has ruled that mankind obey Allah's guidance if they would be successful, my first post clarified that fact.

I then went on to prove to you that despite your uninformed denials, such satan worshipping rebels that the op mentioned do exist in order that the world be aware of what is happening in the background of the political facade.
I'm sure you would agree that george washington, pandeet motilal nehru, and philip duke of edinburgh had and do have more than a little influence over events due to the fact that those whom they were able to deceive and exact the allegiance of were high in number.

وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَؤُلَاء إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ {40

034:040 Khan
:
And (remember) the Day when He will gather them all together, and then will say to the angels: "Was it you that these people used to worship?"

قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ {

034:041 Khan
:
They (angels) will say: "Glorified be You! You are our Wali (Lord) instead of them. Nay, but they used to worship the jinns; most of them were believers in them."

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 07:23 PM
deleted

Abz2000
06-17-2017, 08:16 PM
There's sufficient information in the thread and more in books and on the web to get an idea of what's been going on, I'll leave it for people to think for themselves rather than go around in circles with the aim of desperately attempting to force opinions on people.
As you'll probably notice my threads usually consist of information and arranged quotes rather than direct personal opinion and so do my youtube vids.
I'm sure the God given brain of any sincere person should be savvy by now.

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
There's sufficient information in the thread and more in books and on the web to get an idea of what's been going on, I'll leave it for people to think for themselves rather than go around in circles with the aim of desperately attempting to force opinions on people.
As you'll probably notice my threads usually consist of information and arranged quotes rather than direct personal opinion and so do my youtube vids.
I'm sure the God given brain of any sincere person should be savvy by now.
Your right I was being a little pushy on my opinion

anatolian
06-17-2017, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
There is no New World Order. If you believe so, you have been fooled by the New New World Order.
There is a secret ruling class who are effective in west especially in US pretending to be order establishers but in fact targeting to control all world for their own benefit. Now call it NWO or NNWO, it doesnt change so much thing. I am sure they dont call it NWO themselves. Thats the name they want us to know. What we know Bush first mentioned it in 9.11.1991 as NWO.

Abz2000
06-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Your right I was being a little pushy on my opinion
I was speaking for myself - as I alluded to earlier, the facts from which to draw conclusions are ample for any thinking person who is sincere and truthful to themselves, and allah is the one who sifts the hearts and gives the best judgement.
The restraint that Allah shows and respite that He gives should not be taken as weakness on his part, but rather as grace from Himself until the appointed times of which there is no averting or postponing. It would be good for us all (humankind) to be grateful, to wisen up and not feel content with being deceived, and by extension, deceiving ourselves - for Allah the all aware is never deceived.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah Almighty has said: ‘The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (i.e. bring me back to life after death) – and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.’”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Commentary:

In another narration, the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “There is no one more patient with something harmful that he hears than Allah. They attribute a son to Him, while it is He Who gives them sustenance and cures them” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

24. Say: "Who gives you sustenance, from the heavens and the earth?" Say: "It is Allah. and certain it is that either we or ye are on right guidance or in manifest error!"

25. Say: "Ye shall not be questioned as to our sins, nor shall we be questioned as to what ye do."

26. Say: "Our Lord will gather us together and will in the end decide the matter between us (and you) in truth and justice: and He is the one to decide, the One Who knows all."

27. Say: "Show me those whom ye have joined with Him as partners: by no means (can ye). Nay, He is Allah, the Exalted in Power, the Wise."

28. We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.

29. They say: "When will this promise (come to pass) if ye are telling the truth?"

30. Say: "The appointment to you is for a Day, which ye cannot put back for an hour nor put forward."

31. The Unbelievers say: "We shall neither believe in this scripture nor in (any) that (came) before it."

If you could only see when the wrong-doers will be made to stand before their Lord, throwing back the word (of blame) on one another! Those who had been despised will say to the arrogant ones: "Had it not been for you, we should certainly have been believers!"

32. The arrogant ones will say to those who had been despised: "Was it we who kept you back from Guidance after it reached you? Nay, rather, it was ye who transgressed.

33. Those who had been despised will say to the arrogant ones: "Nay! it was a plot (of yours) by day and by night: Behold! Ye (constantly) ordered us to be ungrateful to Allah and to attribute equals to Him!"

They will declare (their) repentance when they see the Penalty: We shall put yokes on the necks of the Unbelievers: It would only be a requital for their (ill) Deeds.

34. Never did We send a warner to a population, but the wealthy ones among them said: "We believe not in the (Message) with which ye have been sent."

From Quran, Chapter 34

88. "The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,

89. "But only he (will prosper) that brings to Allah a sound heart;

90. "To the righteous, the Garden will be brought near,

91. "And to those straying in Evil, the Fire will be placed in full view;

92. "And it shall be said to them: 'Where are the (gods) ye worshipped-

93. "'Besides Allah. Can they help you or help themselves?'

94. "Then they will be thrown headlong into the (Fire),- they and those straying in Evil,

95. "And the whole hosts of Iblis together.

96. "They will say there in their mutual bickerings:

97. "'By Allah, we were truly in an error manifest,

98. "'When we held you as equals with the Lord of the Worlds;

99. "'And our seducers were only those who were steeped in guilt.

100. "'Now, then, we have none to intercede (for us),

101. "'Nor a single friend to feel (for us).

102. "'Now if we only had a chance of return we shall truly be of those who believe!'"

103. Verily in this is a Sign but most of them do not believe.

104. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.

From Quran, Chapter 26

anatolian
06-18-2017, 11:30 PM
Was not that a message from the Illimunati? They always use light and lighting objects as a sign in their messages as they call themselves "the enlightened ones"..So here we see these three guys touching on an "enlightened" World.

Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology...That's very typical..It sounds good but I believe they are going to target all anti westernist/imperialist Muslims as extremists.

Attachment 6195

urkahnkhan
06-20-2017, 02:43 AM
Okay I'm fine with all of this but they're legit no proof of any of this and I don't understand why they haven't been uncovered yet and exposed like I'm sure some pop star would wanna defect some day or somthing or maybe someone finds out and snitches I mean you can never keep a secret classified documents can often get to the internet companies will get there software or product realeased by hackers before they realease it so I don't understand they're no proof that there is anything called the illumaniti Sheyton cannot contact anyone of this world only sihr he can only whisper and Sheyton cannot give his people commands or anything Sheyton cannot own anything in this world like do you really think iblees is a corporation owner and also iblees can't grant anyone prosperity or dunya only sihr he can't give anyone money only allah can because allah owns all sustenance iblees does not know in the end how popular a movie will be when it's realeased he doesn't know if any of the ideas a human comes up with and if any of a humans inventions will succeed and also allah gave somthing he never gave to the jinn creativity we are smart unlike them so how would a jinn be able to think of what's going to be a better invention when they barley have any brain or iq or creativity they just follow they're feeling they don't really think or make good plans at all a plan made by some jinn would be foiled by now I'm sure there's some truth in what your saying like how nato has control over all the world and stuff but I garentee they don't even know who al Mahdi is like think about it when satanists practice satanism they turn around the cross and burn the Bible they don't burn the Quran so I'm sure they would just be trying to destroy all religion not just Islam they just couldn't attack Christianity because they're own population and civilians are Christians and stuff
Your out in the dark dear brother regarding this matter. I strongly suggest you dig this matter deeper in order to uncover it yourself. This is truly happening and have been happening in high rate since 17th century with the likes of Casanova and Mesmar being at the top pushing this or making it more fency.

They give sacrifice and are in direct connect with the other realm by using 3 different methods. A medium man, Talking in their ears or shapshifting. You may think such things as Shapeshifting is not real but it's real the strongest amongst Jinn can shapeshift and it happened many times through out history. Many times in the time of the prophet(sa)

They are assisted in gaining wealth while they give back everything meaning the positions are only for show but they run nothing hence they were told to commit ridicoulous amount of immorality and sacrifices so the devils have broken the barrier between them and have directly taken controll over them. It's basically like living with a gun held at your face for them hence they made a deal and commited to many sacrifices.

Abz2000
07-10-2017, 03:43 AM

Abz2000
05-19-2019, 08:13 PM
Formation of the Masonic East India Company of pirates:

On 22 September 1599, a group of merchants met and stated their intention "to venture in the pretended voyage to the East Indies (the which it may please the Lord to prosper), and the sums that they will adventure", committing £30,133.[19][20] Two days later, "the Adventurers" reconvened and resolved to apply to the Queen for support of the project.[20] Although their first attempt had not been completely successful, they nonetheless sought the Queen's unofficial approval to continue. They bought ships for their venture and increased their capital to £68,373.

The Adventurers convened again a year later, on 31 December, and this time they succeeded; the Queen granted a Royal Charter to "George, Earl of Cumberland, and 215 Knights, Aldermen, and Burgesses" under the name, Governor and Company of Merchants of London trading with the East Indies.[13][21] For a period of fifteen years, the charter awarded the newly formed company a monopoly on English trade with all countries east of the Cape of Good Hope and west of the Straits of Magellan.[21] Any traders in breach of the charter without a licence from the company were liable to forfeiture of their ships and cargo (half of which went to the Crown and the other half to the company), as well as imprisonment at the "royal pleasure".[22]

The governance of the company was in the hands of one governor and 24 directors or "committees", who made up the Court of Directors. They, in turn, reported to the Court of Proprietors, which appointed them. Ten committees reported to the Court of Directors. According to tradition, business was initially transacted at the Nags Head Inn, opposite St Botolph's church in Bishopsgate, before moving to India House in Leadenhall Street.[23]

Sir James Lancaster commanded the first East India Company voyage in 1601 aboard the Red Dragon.[24] After capturing a rich 1,200 ton Portuguese Carrack in the Malacca Straits the trade from the booty enabled the voyagers to set up two "factories" – one at Bantam on Java and another in the Moluccas (Spice Islands) before leaving.[25] They returned to England in 1603 to learn of Elizabeth's death but Lancaster was Knighted by the new King James I.[26] By this time the war with Spain had ended but the Company had successfully and profitably breached the Spanish and Portuguese monopoly, with new horizons opened for the English.[14]

In March 1604, Sir Henry Middleton commanded the second voyage.General William Keeling, a captain during the second voyage, led the third voyage aboard the Red Dragon from 1607 to 1610 along with the Hector under Captain William Hawkins and the Consent under Captain David Middleton.[27]

Early in 1608 Alexander Sharpeigh was appointed captain of the company's Ascension, and general or commander of the fourth voyage. Thereafter two ships, Ascension and Union (captained by Richard Rowles) sailed from Woolwich on 14 March 1607–1608.[27] This expedition would be lost.[28]

Expansion
Edit
The company, which benefited from the imperial patronage, soon expanded its commercial trading operations. It eclipsed the Portuguese Estado da Índia, which had established bases in Goa, Chittagong, and Bombay, which Portugal later ceded to England as part of the dowry of Catherine of Braganza on her marriage to King Charles II. The East India Company also launched a joint attack with the Dutch United East India Company (VOC) on Portuguese and Spanish ships off the coast of China, which helped secure EIC ports in China.[30] The company established trading posts in Surat (1619), Madras (1639), Bombay (1668), and Calcutta (1690). By 1647, the company had 23 factories, each under the command of a factor or master merchant and governor, and 90 employees[clarification needed] in India. The major factories became the walled forts of Fort William in Bengal, Fort St George in Madras, and Bombay Castle.

In 1634, the Mughal emperor extended his hospitality to the English traders to the region of Bengal, and in 1717 completely waived customs duties for their trade. The company's mainstay businesses were by then cotton, silk, indigo dye, saltpetre, and tea. The Dutch were aggressive competitors and had meanwhile expanded their monopoly of the spice trade in the Straits of Malacca by ousting the Portuguese in 1640–1641. With reduced Portuguese and Spanish influence in the region, the EIC and VOC entered a period of intense competition, resulting in the Anglo-Dutch Wars of the 17th and 18th centuries.

Within the first two decades of the 17th century, the Dutch East India Company or Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie, (VOC) was the wealthiest commercial operation in the world with 50,000 employees worldwide and a private fleet of 200 ships. It specialised in the spice trade and gave its shareholders 40% annual dividend.[31]

The British East India Company was fiercely competitive with the Dutch and French throughout the 17th and 18th centuries over spices from the Spice Islands. Spices, at the time, could only be found on these islands, such as pepper, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon could bring profits as high as 400 percent from one voyage.[32]

The tension was so high between the Dutch and the British East Indies Trading Companies that it escalated into at least four Anglo-Dutch Wars between them:[32] 1652–1654, 1665–1667, 1672–1674 and 1780–1784.

The Dutch Company maintained that profit must support the cost of war which came from trade which produced profit.[33]

Competition arose in 1635 when Charles I granted a trading licence to Sir William Courteen, which permitted the rival Courteen association to trade with the east at any location in which the EIC had no presence.[34]

In an act aimed at strengthening the power of the EIC, King Charles II granted the EIC (in a series of five acts around 1670) the rights to autonomous territorial acquisitions, to mint money, to command fortresses and troops and form alliances, to make war and peace, and to exercise both civil and criminal jurisdiction over the acquired areas.[35]

In 1689 a Mughal fleet commanded by Sidi Yaqub attacked Bombay. After a year of resistance the EIC surrendered in 1690, and the company sent envoys to Aurangzeb's camp to plead for a pardon. The company's envoys had to prostrate themselves before the emperor, pay a large indemnity, and promise better behaviour in the future. The emperor withdrew his troops, and the company subsequently re-established itself in Bombay and set up a new base in Calcutta.[36]

Attachment 6695

----

We will inshaAllah next study the relationship between Company Bahadur - Guru Tegh Bahadur - the rabble rousings, riots, and mutinies leading up to Aurangzeb's erratic acquisitions - the 1670 british royal charter to the EIC - the birth of Bahadur's son Guru Gobind Singh the tenth and final sikh Guru born 1666 when his father was visiting between Assam and Bengal (where lies Sylhet - the land which Allah :swt: liberated from the pagan oppression of Gour (guru) Gobinda /Govinda through Shah Jalal ad-Deen around 1303) -
Singh=Shingho=Lion=Horn - the Throne of the Queen of England - seven heads and ten horns - vaisakhi - pohela boishakh - Henry Every -
Ganj-i-Sawai

Bear Burhanuddin's cow sacrifice in mind.

Attachment 6696

Attachment 6697

Search the hyphenated terms yourselves if you have time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.