/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interested in programming?

AabiruSabeel
06-13-2017, 12:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Is there anyone here who has some experience in any programming language and likes to do it for fun at leisure?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
06-14-2017, 02:22 AM
Anyone into web development?

Zeal
06-14-2017, 06:32 PM
I was but then realised I hate staring into computer screens and that was the end of that

Mustafa16
06-15-2017, 03:43 AM
I used to learn programming on the website KhanAcademy, but I stopped after a while. I have recently started a website called CodeSchool, which is also for free, but I've decided to stick to khan academy. However, I can't study programming at the moment, because I have to study for 3 CLEP Exams (tests where you take college level exams on a subject worth 3 credits for each exam, and then you don't have to take it in college and you can save money) and a 36 hour driver's ed course, and then I have t start a job hunt, and then I'm going to college. I am strongly considering studying computer science in college, as I very much enjoyed programming classes, and I heard someone socially awkward with autism and with my skills (math, analytical thinking, etc.) like me could do well with programming, AND make a lot of money, and I agree. But I wonder if my true passion lies in the social sciences. Perhaps Political Science, or History, and then if going to grad school for Political Science or History doesn't work I could get an online master's in Library Science after a Bachelor's in History. or study Economics. But anyway, I do like programming, but I haven't done much.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sho Islam
06-17-2017, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Anyone into web development?
Walikum Salam brother

I am interested, which programming language are you proposing for web development?

AabiruSabeel
06-17-2017, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sho Islam
I am interested, which programming language are you proposing for web development?
We are actually looking for someone who already has some experience in web design and can help us in converting the forum layout into a responsive design for mobile visitors.

habiba2017
06-18-2017, 08:04 PM
Asalaamu alaykum my mother is s amazing at this and can definitely help you. She has worked as a web designer for many years and would be happy to do this for you at a cost of course

new2010
06-18-2017, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I used to learn programming on the website KhanAcademy, but I stopped after a while. I have recently started a website called CodeSchool, which is also for free, but I've decided to stick to khan academy. However, I can't study programming at the moment, because I have to study for 3 CLEP Exams (tests where you take college level exams on a subject worth 3 credits for each exam, and then you don't have to take it in college and you can save money) and a 36 hour driver's ed course, and then I have t start a job hunt, and then I'm going to college. I am strongly considering studying computer science in college, as I very much enjoyed programming classes, and I heard someone socially awkward with autism and with my skills (math, analytical thinking, etc.) like me could do well with programming, AND make a lot of money, and I agree. But I wonder if my true passion lies in the social sciences. Perhaps Political Science, or History, and then if going to grad school for Political Science or History doesn't work I could get an online master's in Library Science after a Bachelor's in History. or study Economics. But anyway, I do like programming, but I haven't done much.
In computer science you're not going to learn a programming language primarily. Computer science will almost teach maths (evidences e.g) You may learn such languages as Java or C, but that will take only a small amount of your lectures.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.