/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need of Duaa

paper doll
06-16-2017, 03:27 PM
As salaam aleykum,

Requesting heartly duaas for a brother (Ibrahim) who left Islam. May Allah guide him back to the right path. Ameen.

In these 10 last days of Ramadan, please I request you to pray for this brother who is in great and dire need of our duaas.
We are one Ummah, and we can not afford to lose any of our sisters or brothers in Deen.
May Allah guide each and every personwho has left Deen back to Him. Ameen.

I don't know how to say, but this this the most painful experience of my life.
There is nothing more painful than seeing this brother leaving the Deen. We need all the duaas we can get for him.
Maybe Allah willlisten to your duaa in these blessed days of Ramadan.

May Allah grant each and everyone of you the highest place in Jannah al Firdaws. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-17-2017, 04:17 AM
:wa:

May Allah swt give him hidaya. Ameen

noraina
06-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

It is so painful seeing a young brother or sister leave the deen - may Allah swt guide him back to the straight path.

And may Allah swt keep all of us steadfast in His religion, and grant us true belief and understanding. Ameen.

Zeal
06-17-2017, 05:01 PM
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
06-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Wa alaikum salam

Update please.

How is he doing.

May Allah swt guide him back to Islam, ameen.

paper doll
06-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Jazak Allah kheyr so much for your duaas! May Allah bless you with all good and forgive you in this blessed month of Ramadan. Ameen.
@Umm Abed , I will update when I have new info, In sha' Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.