/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to pay my unknown debts?

yasirshah
06-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Aoa everyone. My name is Yasir and im a practicing muslim and i need help. In every ones life their are some promises or loans u take mistakenly which u dont pay back. Like for example you goto a shop and you are 5 rs short so the person says pay me back later but you never visit that place again. So my question is how do i pay these debts? I didn't know about the severeness of paying debts before but now i know so i want to close all my debts. Please help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Yaqzan
06-17-2017, 02:02 AM
Think hard, and ask people when you leave if you owe them money etc, to be sure. Because the rights of people will not be forgiven, otherwise you have to pay with your good deeds on day of judgement.

yasirshah
06-17-2017, 05:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Yaqzan
Think hard, and ask people when you leave if you owe them money etc, to be sure. Because the rights of people will not be forgiven, otherwise you have to pay with your good deeds on day of judgement.
Can i give sadqa? Instead of returning the money. I don't know where these people are?

Ibn Yaqzan
06-17-2017, 06:28 AM
You can give sadaqa, that is always good to do, but not in place of your debts. Ask Allah for guidance brother, if you are sincere in paying them back Allah will open a door for you. Dont think about it too much, I guess it is not thousands of dollars. You can try social media to find to those people. You can also request on social media to come in contact with that person so other people can help you find them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasirshah
06-17-2017, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Yaqzan
You can give sadaqa, that is always good to do, but not in place of your debts. Ask Allah for guidance brother, if you are sincere in paying them back Allah will open a door for you. Dont think about it too much, I guess it is not thousands of dollars. You can try social media to find to those people. You can also request on social media to come in contact with that person so other people can help you find them.
Yeah must hardly add up to 10 dollars but debt is a debt. Thank you for your replies brother. Jazak Allah.

azc
06-17-2017, 10:10 AM
Recollect how much amount you owe them..
if any of them is known, return his debt. if all are unknown then pay the due amount as charity on behalf of them.

yasirshah
06-17-2017, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Recollect how much amount you owe them..
if any of them is known, return his debt. if all are unknown then pay the due amount as charity on behalf of them.
This is what im gonna do. Jazak Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.