PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah hates me?



AisyahCA
06-17-2017, 10:30 AM
I have been wondering if God hates me from the last couple of months..

Early this year I broke up with a boyfriend. He was an atheist westerner, and converted to Islam for me. As the relationship goes I found out that he doesn't really believe in Islamic views. We were in a serious relationship that's gonna lead to marriage soon.. I prayed and prayed to God asking if he's the right person or not.. then one day He showed me, my boyfriend cheated on me, and we broke up.. I was broken, but I knew it was the right thing. Back then I knew that God has protect me from something worse..

It's been months already. But since then my life has turn upside down, not only I broke up, but my studies has gone wrong, theres one lecturer harassed me verbally, I tried to find a job but every one of them rejected me, I got pressure from my family to finish my studies, get a job, a husband, and nothing is going right, I end up fighting with them all the time... I feel worthless, I feel like I have no purpose.. not just bcs of the end of relationship but everything goes wrong..

I have never stop praying, but the thing is... I feel like God hates me somehow. Now I feel like instead of saving me from a bad relationship, He was punishing me from having a premarital relationship, and He still is.. I have asked for forgiveness, learn about Islam through books, and all I get is just more and more skeptical.. if God was so loving why does nothing goes right in my life? Now, I get more convinced that God hates me.. that I'm not worthy of his time, that I should just disappear..

Nothing goes right, I used to feel like God loves me and protect me, now I don't feel like that anymore... they say God will never give problem that a person can't handle, but I can't handle this.. I feel like I had enough, I can't stop my suicidal thought and I know that's not right, so I just feel lost and try to find the way to rigth path again. But I don't know what to do.. please tell me what to do..
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by AisyahCA
I have been wondering if God hates me from the last couple of months..

Early this year I broke up with a boyfriend. He was an atheist westerner, and converted to Islam for me. As the relationship goes I found out that he doesn't really believe in Islamic views. We were in a serious relationship that's gonna lead to marriage soon.. I prayed and prayed to God asking if he's the right person or not.. then one day He showed me, my boyfriend cheated on me, and we broke up.. I was broken, but I knew it was the right thing. Back then I knew that God has protect me from something worse..

It's been months already. But since then my life has turn upside down, not only I broke up, but my studies has gone wrong, theres one lecturer harassed me verbally, I tried to find a job but every one of them rejected me, I got pressure from my family to finish my studies, get a job, a husband, and nothing is going right, I end up fighting with them all the time... I feel worthless, I feel like I have no purpose.. not just bcs of the end of relationship but everything goes wrong..

I have never stop praying, but the thing is... I feel like God hates me somehow. Now I feel like instead of saving me from a bad relationship, He was punishing me from having a premarital relationship, and He still is.. I have asked for forgiveness, learn about Islam through books, and all I get is just more and more skeptical.. if God was so loving why does nothing goes right in my life? Now, I get more convinced that God hates me.. that I'm not worthy of his time, that I should just disappear..

Nothing goes right, I used to feel like God loves me and protect me, now I don't feel like that anymore... they say God will never give problem that a person can't handle, but I can't handle this.. I feel like I had enough, I can't stop my suicidal thought and I know that's not right, so I just feel lost and try to find the way to rigth path again. But I don't know what to do.. please tell me what to do..
You see islamicly anything that happens to you is from god but not everything is a punishment the messenger of allah (saw) had the hardest difficulties in life every single one of his boys he had where killed and abu laheb mocked him and called him the one who is cut off for it and many other things and he was the most loved by allah I say allah is the most merciful if you repent sincerely your completley fine and I'm pretty sure you didn't have sex i mean sure you guys probably kissed and stuff but yea just repent even if you guys had sex just repent to allah and I garentee you'll be forgiven the steps to making tawbah to allah is
1.admit the sin
2.feel remorseful (if you don't feel remourseful it won't be forgiven)
3.repent to him apologize
4. Promise to never do it again
Remember the story of the man who killed 99 men and was forgiven remember how musa (as) killed someone repented right after and said thank you for forgiving my sin without being given revelation that he's been forgiven ounce you've been forgiven it's probably just a trial a trial is given from allah as a way for you to earn good deeds and purify you and your heart and and it also expiates your bad deeds there's a Hadith that says that a trial cleans you of your sins like the fire cleans gold of impurities the closer you are to allah the more trials he sends to you out of love so you can get a higher rank in the next life and if he wants he can send you punishments for your bad deeds too which expiate your bad deed but I'm pretty sure your going through a trial because you where showing allah love after your sin he's not going to punish you for it rather he's just trying to bring you closer to him by means of trial he does it all the time if someone sins allah somtimes sends them a trial and the person comes back to Islam that way because they realize what they've done and think they're being punished it's another way on how the almighty guides his slaves
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-17-2017, 10:54 PM
having a boyfriend and non-marital relationship is a very serious sin sister and we cannot expect quick forgiveness either; we can hope for it yes but if ALlah decides to punish us than who are we to complain??

the way to deal with it is to be grateful ALlah hasn't inflicted something more severe on you and that there is a way you can pass your 'test' He has put you under; be patient and soon all will be well!

and what do you mean get skeptical???; start not believing in islamic teachings??? this is a more serious sin so things are going to go bad for you; you need to trust our teachings

by the way ALlah doesn't hate you; ALlah puts people through hardship so they may get back to repentence and straight path
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
having a boyfriend and non-marital relationship is a very serious sin sister and we cannot expect quick forgiveness either; we can hope for it yes but if ALlah decides to punish us than who are we to complain??

the way to deal with it is to be grateful ALlah hasn't inflicted something more severe on you and that there is a way you can pass your 'test' He has put you under; be patient and soon all will be well!

and what do you mean get skeptical???; start not believing in islamic teachings??? this is a more serious sin so things are going to go bad for you; you need to trust our teachings

by the way ALlah doesn't hate you; ALlah puts people through hardship so they may get back to repentence and straight path
Okay I disagree with one thing you said allah is the most merciful we can expect to be forgiven as soon as we make tawba that's what musa expected a few seconds right after he literally killed someone he didn't sit there and wine oh all probably didn't forgive me no he actually thanked allah for forgiving him because he allready knew allah is the most merciful and will forgive I remember hearing some sheikh ounce say some people are forgiven by allah without repenting just by feeling remorseful
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
AbdurRahman.
06-17-2017, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Okay I disagree with one thing you said allah is the most merciful we can expect to be forgiven as soon as we make tawba that's what musa expected a few seconds right after he literally killed someone he didn't sit there and wine oh all probably didn't forgive me no he actually thanked allah for forgiving him because he allready knew allah is the most merciful and will forgive I remember hearing some sheikh ounce say some people are forgiven by allah without repenting just by feeling remorseful
what i meant is forgiveness straight away is not guaranteed for us common sinners; Musa [as] was a Prophet!
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
what i meant is forgiveness straight away is not guaranteed for us common sinners; Musa [as] was a Prophet!; we sinners can only attribute afflictions that ALlah gives us as punishment for our sins as otherwise it will be arrogance to think that we are beyond punishment!
If your remorseful and you repent scinerely you are forgiven allah doesn't put a alarm clock for one year to finally forgive you that's somthing a human being would do where in the quran does it say he does that everywhere u go on the Quran it says he loves to forgive and he's the most merciful so how can you say he's not going to forgive someone who's actually remoursful and is sincere in apology when he literally loves to forgive there's literally a Hadith that says of beni Adam where not to sin allah would replace them with someone who would sin so he could forgive him allah literally takes giving mercy and forgiving as a hobby he views that as fun how can you say allah will forgive a man who killed 99 men and was a comment sinner but he repented and forgave him instantly how can you say that there's a prostitude and she fed a thirsty dog she didn't even repent she just did a good deed for allahs sake and then she was forgiven of all her sins
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
If your remorseful and you repent scinerely you are forgiven allah doesn't put a alarm clock for one year to finally forgive you that's somthing a human being would do where in the quran does it say he does that everywhere u go on the Quran it says he loves to forgive and he's the most merciful so how can you say he's not going to forgive someone who's actually remoursful and is sincere in apology when he literally loves to forgive there's literally a Hadith that says of beni Adam where not to sin allah would replace them with someone who would sin so he could forgive him allah literally takes giving mercy and forgiving as a hobby he views that as fun how can you say allah will forgive a man who killed 99 men and was a comment sinner but he repented and forgave him instantly how can you say that there's a prostitude and she fed a thirsty dog she didn't even repent she just did a good deed for allahs sake and then she was forgiven of all her sins
but we cannot assume we repented sincerely; sincerity entails surrendering to Allah good and proper and how many of us do that?

hadith says hypocryts take their sins lightly and a believer fears it so much as if a stone was about to fall on him
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
but we cannot assume we repented sincerely; sincerity entails surrendering to Allah good and proper and how many of us do that?

hadith says hypocryts take their sins lightly and a believer fears it so much as if a stone was about to fall on him
Yes but allah literally says don't despair of my mercy we can assume we repented scinerely by looking at our intension of why we repented just having that feeling of pannick before repenting when it's insincere your repenting and while your repenting your literally plotting when your going to do the sin next and stuff like that like your repenting but you don't care when your scinere you think that was not worth it it was such little time I gained nothing and then I deprived myself of jannah it's not that hard to know if your scinere it's the same way you know if your happy or not a believer acting as if a stone is going to fall upon him is only achieved in high states of iman because of how we all know that a believer to fear a sin as much as he fears he'll fire is someone with a high iman people with lower iman but still have iman fear hell but not nearly as much as someone with a high iman and iman fluctuates
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Yes but allah literally says don't despair of my mercy we can assume we repented scinerely by looking at our intension of why we repented just having that feeling of pannick before repenting when it's insincere your repenting and while your repenting your literally plotting when your going to do the sin next and stuff like that like your repenting but you don't care when your scinere you think that was not worth it it was such little time I gained nothing and then I deprived myself of jannah it's not that hard to know if your scinere it's the same way you know if your happy or not a believer acting as if a stone is going to fall upon him is only achieved in high states of iman because of how we all know that a believer to fear a sin as much as he fears he'll fire is someone with a high iman people with lower iman but still have iman fear hell but not nearly as much as someone with a high iman and iman fluctuates
its not a matter of despairing but not being cocky arrogant!; that hadith that says hypcoryt takes their sins lightly/ dont you see the connection between one who sins, does tawbah and is cock sure that he's forgiven? :Emoji46:
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
its not a matter of despairing but not being cocky arrogant!; that hadith that says hypcoryt takes their sins lightly/ dont you see the connection between one who sins, does tawbah and is cock sure that he's forgiven? :Emoji46:
So what your trying to say is if a sinner who sins all the time he repents by himself to allah swt every single one of them won't be forgiven because they where cocky? If he was cocky he probably wouldn't be able to finish the other category's in the first place like admitting the sin and saying sorry they'd probably end up saying well I mean the fitna was strong it's okay and I mean it was only a kiss I didn't harm anyone so
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Hypocrites don't repent to allah by themselves because they don't believe in him they may repent in front of someone in order to show someone that they won't for example kill someone again
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-17-2017, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
So what your trying to say is if a sinner who sins all the time he repents by himself to allah swt every single one of them won't be forgiven because they where cocky? If he was cocky he probably wouldn't be able to finish the other category's in the first place like admitting the sin and saying sorry they'd probably end up saying well I mean the fitna was strong it's okay and I mean it was only a kiss I didn't harm anyone so
no bro thats not what i'm saying but my post is adressing the OP; op was 'deluded' into thinking that while she was having haram relations, ALlah was on her side ... so she repented and goes on to be more and more skeptical.. and then comes the afflictions; so are you going to say to her to regard herself as such a good Muslim that this not any punishment and just a test?
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-18-2017, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
no bro thats not what i'm saying but my post is adressing the OP; op was 'deluded' into thinking that while she was having haram relations, ALlah was on her side ... so she repented and goes on to be more and more skeptical.. and then comes the afflictions; so are you going to say to her to regard herself as such a good Muslim that this not any punishment and just a test?
Both of us have no knowledge weather it's a test or a trial but every Muslim knows when any calamity hits you you should repent just in case it is a test but she was showing allah love before he sent her this I'm pretty sure he's just using this calamity as a way to guide her
Reply

AbdurRahman.
06-18-2017, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Hypocrites don't repent to allah by themselves because they don't believe in him they may repent in front of someone in order to show someone that they won't for example kill someone again
hypocryt is the very extreme of the spectrum; i think to say 'missing the total sincerity mark' will be better here.

a sincere tawbah will mean a person begs for forgiveness and totally surrenders to ALlah
hadith says those who catch salaah with jamaah and first takbir for 40 days without a miss gets cleaned totally of hypcrysy; so total sincerety even takes time for the likes of you and me bro! :Emoji51:
Reply

Bobbyflay23
06-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
hypocryt is the very extreme of the spectrum; i think to say 'missing the total sincerity mark' will be better here.

a sincere tawbah will mean a person begs for forgiveness and totally surrenders to ALlah
hadith says those who catch salaah with jamaah and first takbir for 40 days without a miss gets cleaned totally of hypcrysy; so total sincerety even takes time for the likes of you and me bro! :Emoji51:
I know this every Muslim has some hypocrisy in there heart but allah will forgive as long as there's some remourse or some scinerity
Reply

Hamza Asadullah
06-18-2017, 03:42 AM
Originally Posted by AisyahCA
I have been wondering if God hates me from the last couple of months..

Early this year I broke up with a boyfriend. He was an atheist westerner, and converted to Islam for me. As the relationship goes I found out that he doesn't really believe in Islamic views. We were in a serious relationship that's gonna lead to marriage soon.. I prayed and prayed to God asking if he's the right person or not.. then one day He showed me, my boyfriend cheated on me, and we broke up.. I was broken, but I knew it was the right thing. Back then I knew that God has protect me from something worse..

It's been months already. But since then my life has turn upside down, not only I broke up, but my studies has gone wrong, theres one lecturer harassed me verbally, I tried to find a job but every one of them rejected me, I got pressure from my family to finish my studies, get a job, a husband, and nothing is going right, I end up fighting with them all the time... I feel worthless, I feel like I have no purpose.. not just bcs of the end of relationship but everything goes wrong..

I have never stop praying, but the thing is... I feel like God hates me somehow. Now I feel like instead of saving me from a bad relationship, He was punishing me from having a premarital relationship, and He still is.. I have asked for forgiveness, learn about Islam through books, and all I get is just more and more skeptical.. if God was so loving why does nothing goes right in my life? Now, I get more convinced that God hates me.. that I'm not worthy of his time, that I should just disappear..

Nothing goes right, I used to feel like God loves me and protect me, now I don't feel like that anymore... they say God will never give problem that a person can't handle, but I can't handle this.. I feel like I had enough, I can't stop my suicidal thought and I know that's not right, so I just feel lost and try to find the way to rigth path again. But I don't know what to do.. please tell me what to do..
:sl:

My dear sister for you to come here shows you have concern over your imaan (faith). I would also like to say that Allah does not hate you but in fact he loves you more than you will ever be able to comprehend. It is shaythan who fools us into thinking Allah hates us for what we have done and we are doomed etc. But Allah says:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it. (at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad ibn Hanbal)


So my sister the past is the past. There is NOTHING you do can change that now. We all wish we could get into a time machine and go back in time and do things differently again. But there is NO point thinking or regretting that which has already happened. What has happened has happened and there is NOTHING you can do to change that. What we can do is to learn from our mistakes and make sure we NEVER repeat them again.

Life is such that we have to make mistakes in order to learn from them. We learn from our failures NOT our successes. If we all succeeded in life then how will we ever become better people? How will we ever grow as individuals if we never make mistakes?


So you need to think to yourself, realise and accept the fact that if you followed and obeyed Allah and remained within the boundaries of islam then none of this would have happened to you. Therefore accept and see this as a huge error on your part that you have made in your life in that you fell for someone outside of marriage. Islam aims to protect us from ever getting hurt in such situations. It helps us to save our dignity and keep chaste, But if we go outside of the boundaries of Islam then we are putting ourselves in great danger and we are therefore vulnerable to attack from the wolf (shaythan). So it is best to keep withing the boundaries of Islam in ALL matters so that we safeguard ourselves against danger.


As humans think we know what is best for us but the fact is we clearly do not and we are decieving ourselves if we think we do! ONLY our creator Almighty Allah knows what is best for his creations. That is why free mixing and interactions between a man and a women is restricted so much for he created us to have carnal desires and to be weak. So if we put ourselves into dangerous situations then surely we will end up falling into a bottomless pit where we will find it extremely difficult to get out of. Therefore we must fear Allah and do EVERYTHING in our daily lives in order to please him and refrain from ANYTHING which angers or displeases him!


Advice on how to get through the pain, hurt and anguish of a premarital relationship


1. Accept what has happened now and also accept that it has only happened because you chose to get into a relationship outside of marriage even though you knew it was wrong. Therefore you have disobeyed Allah. So accept that you were in the wrong but that you have fallen into error and that you have now learnt from this mistake and as a result you have become a MUCH better and wiser person because of it. Accept that we learn from our failures and NOT our successes!

2. Once you have accepted that it was your own fault and that you could easily have decided not to get into it, then you must also accept that the relationship failed to get to marriage because it was not destined to. Whatever will happen in your life will ONLY happen if it is decreed or destined to happen. So therefore it is clear that this relationship never was destined or decreed to get to marriage and that is why it ended before marriage.

Therefore accept that whatever Allah decrees for you is the best for you whether you like it or not because we as humans know not what is best for us. Maybe Allah saved you from a life of misery. Maybe if you married each other you would have had a terrible life or it would have ended in divorce.

3. Once you have accepted that this was the consequances of your own choices that you made and that it was not in your destiny or decree to be with that person because whatever is decreed in our lives is the best for us then you must try now move forward with your life because there is NO point thinking or regretting the past. You CANNOT change what has happened but all you can do is learn from it and move on. Do NOT waste anymore precious time that you have already wasted thinking about the past.

Remember: Death will not wait for anyone and it will come when it is destined for you which could be at ANY second. Therefore do NOT waste anymore of your precious time. Save the few seconds and breaths of your life that you have left and use it to worship Allah. Surely that is the purpose of your life and creation. You have already disobeyed Allah and angered him enough but for you to waste more time regretting the past will ONLY be of detriment to you because we ONLY have one chance in this life and our one chance is solwly going away and can end at ANY second. If you continuously waste more time on something which was never decreed for you then surely you will regret it forever if not in this life then definatley the next!

4. Make the necessery mental changes in your mind. Internalise in your mind that you have made a huge error and that you have already wasted enough time already and that there is NO point in thinking about or regretting the past and that you will now have a whole new fresh new start to your life. You can have this fresh start in your life by doing the following:

Firstly changing your number/s. Change your e mail address/es. Get rid of any social networks that you are on. Get rid of any pictures of him/her or any present or gifts that he/she gave you. Very importantly get rid of ANYTHING that reminds you of him/her.

Now Internalise in your mind that you want to make a whole new fresh start with your life and that you have no time to waste and that you want to move on and progress. Internalise that you will NOT go backwards anymore but that you will move forward from now on. Internalise that that your death is very near and that you cannot and will not waste anymore time on that which was not meant for you. Accept and realise that Allah has something better in store for you. If you don't know it now then you will realise it later!

5. Time is the best healer. Once you have taken all these steps then be patient and let time heal your heart. The way you think will affect the speed of your recovery. You need to get your heart to accept the above 4 steps and once you have then your recovery will be quicker. Turn towards Allah and put your FULL trust, faith, hopes and reliance in him and your heart will be filled with the love of Allah!

6. You need to focus your mind on the purpose of your life. Allah did not create you to follow your own desires in life but he created you for one purpose and ONLY one purpose and that is to worship him. So your new focus in life is to please Allah and ydo everything to make him the happiest. You should strive to do EVERYTHING you can to get closer to him and to please him. You should also realise that Allah ONLY wants what is best for you and he took you out of this relationship because he loves you and wanted to save you from harm. He took you from this person because he has someone better in store for you! Who will truly love and care for you and be there for you and best of all will help you on your journey to Paradise.

So look for a pious person who is practising and most of all fears Allah. Make sure this person does NOT want to go about marriage in the wrong way for they would ONLY go about marriage in the right manner because they fear Allah. NEVER settle for anyone who wants a relationship or "get to know you" before marriage because this is just an invitation to get into another relationship. This is then a sign this person is not right for you. So look for a god fearing partner and go about it in the right manner and know that Allah will bless your pursuit for marriage and he will give you peace and happiness in your married lives.


Conclusion


Hope my advice has helped in some way. Know that Allah took you out of this situation because he loves you and ONLY wants goodness for you. We are now in the best days and nights of Ramadan and Allah is wanting you to be closer to him and this moment is the best opportunity you have to start afresh, so will you not take a small step towards Allah that he may take a huge step towards you? So desire to be closer to Allah and try your best to do EVERYTHING to please him. Continue to repent sincerely with remorse and firm resolve NEVER to repeat such an error again. Ask of Allah to help you through this hard and difficult time and for him to heal your heart and fill it with his love and rememrance. Rememebr the more you remember and glorify Allah in your heart the quicker your heart will heal. Always share your deepest inner feelings and thoughts with Allah and know that he knows you better than you know yourself.

Strive to be closer to Allah in establishing all of your fard obligations to him. NEVER miss a prayer for it is the purpose of your life and the first thing we will be questioned on in the hereafter. There is NOTHING better in life than the Salaah. A person who misses just one Salaah is out of the fold of Islam and many scholars even say that person has entered kufr (disbelief). This is because the Salaah is the most important and best of all worship. Therefore we MUST not miss another prayer and we must make firm intention that we will fulfill all of our fard prayers from now on.

We should also pray our nawafil because they will help us in the grave and in the hereafter for we are in need of every single good deed because in the day of judgement we will beg each other for one good deed but none will give us any not evern our our mothers! We should recite much of the Qur'an along with its meanings to understand what Allah is telling us in the Qur'an. Knowledge is the most important of all as it gives us a deeper understanding of our purpose in life and it will also help us get closer to Allah. Therefore from now on learn as much about Islam as possible. You can do this by joining online Islamic courses or local courses at the Masjid or community centre. Or you can get good Islamic books recommended by a knowledgable person. Get a greed for knowlede and try your best to act upon everything you learn and to share it with others as this is what will truly benefit a person who is learning knowledge of Islam.

A sister should try and join a local sisters Islamic circle and involve herrself in Islamic events, activities and to spend some of her time with good, knowledgable and pious sisters. A brother should also join local Islamic groups for brothers either in the lcoal Masjids or community centres. He should involve himself with good, pious and knowledgeable brothers. Remember it is extremely important that we choose carefully who we keep as friends. We must NEVER keep the immoral and those who openly sin as friends. We should not keep as friends those who backchat, slander, gossip and the worse are the two faced people. Such company we is poison for us and such friends will backstab us on the day of judgement.

Most of all serve your parents as much as possible for they ONLY want the best for you and serving ones parents is of the BEST of ALL deeds. NEVER even raise your voice to your parents for they have been given the highest status by Allah, The way we treat our parents is how our parents will treat us. Therefore treat your parents the best and if shaythan tries to create enmity in your heart that seek refuge with Allah for shaythan is your eternal enemy and only wants you to be destroyed. He wants you to waste your time and life over the past and does NOT want you to move on. He wants to prevent you from progressing in life and in your deen. He does not want you to go towards Allah so will you not reject your sworn enemy?

So let now be the start of a whole new chapter in your life where you can progress and move forward gradually. There is no time to waste for there will be occassions where you will find it hard but with Allah you will find peace and contentment but with shaythan all you will find is misery and discontent. Therefore if you want your heart to get healed quick then go towards Allah and strive to please him and make him the happiest. Ask of him to help you through this and in every aspect of your life. Repent to him always and ask of him to heal your heart. If you put your FULL faith, trust, reliance and hopes in Allah then you will find this is enough for you and your heart will heal and be replaced with the love for Allah and his messenger.

So let us grab this opportunity to get closer to Allah because he wants you closer to him. Subhaanallah! He is giving you this opportunity to be closer to him so will you not take it? Will you not take this opportunity? So trust in him and put your FULL reliance in him. Know that he listens to your prayers and is closer to you than your jugular vein.

The past is the past so do NOT let a mistake from your past afect you now and in the future. Strive to be as close to Allah as possible and put ALL of your faith and trust in him. If he is your protector then nothing can ever harm you.

Therefore let us not waste a second more on the past. All that matters is the present so let us spend each and every precious second of our lives in worship, asking and begging of Allah for forgiveness and his mercy. Striving to get closer to him through worship and prayer. Let us pray for our hearts to be softened with his remembrance.

This short life is our ONLY chance to put the fear of Allah into our hearts and to live our lives ONLY to please Allah and invest in the hereafter which is our final destination. How long are we in this world? VERY short while. How long is the hereafter? FOREVER! Therefore we should spend as much of our little time as possible investing into the hereafter by doing everything possible to please Allah and refraining from anything which angers or displeases him.

I pray that Allah heals your heart and makes you of his close servants. I pray he finds you the best partner that will lead you towards success in this life and the next and i pray he helps you through this and every aspect of your life. Please also remember me in your dua's.

May Allah give you the best of this world and the next. Ameen
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:01 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:50 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:20 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 02:35 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!